Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps (9083 Views)

FG Sets Up Panel To Slash Politicians, Others Salaries / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. / Who Has The Constitutional Power To Slash The Salaries Of Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by Welder(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Ok we hear.

How is RMAFC constituted? Can we find out and start a process to peg thier salaries and other benefits with current market realities. Their entitlements are outrageous and must be reduced.

So RMAFC...advise your composition and how you review this processes.
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2013
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF CRIMINALS, UNIREP.
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by BarryX(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2013
The way these guys respond to issues shows how dumb they could possibly be.
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by alex1612: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2013
stop selling our votes cos that the way they will recover back in millions times. Let's stop this madness of 2nd, 3rd .... terms we are running.. Let's allow new set of people to try. watch it close, it is the same set of people, since Nigeria gained independent and they continue to siphon our resources. When father dealt with us finish, they call on their children to take over. Sorry for a great nation without a leader, all full of rulers and dictators. [color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt]

2 Likes

Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by nisot23(f): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2013
We already know the legislative arm is the least useful arm in Nigeria and they get paid for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!Instead of doing things that'll make the country better,they'd rather sit and talk about how to marry off 5 year old kids....awon olodo rabata!

1 Like

Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by alex1612: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2013
stop selling our votes cos that the way they will recover back in millions times. Let's stop this madness of 2nd, 3rd .... terms we are running.. Let's allow new set of people to try. watch it close, it is the same set of people, since Nigeria gained independent and they continue to siphon our resources. When father dealt with us finish, they call on their children to take over. Sorry for a great nation without a leader, all full of rulers and dictators. [/color][/size][size=8pt][color=#990000]
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by elari(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2013
The way we are attacking these guys, one would think they are the devils. What of the executive and judiciary? Esp the wxecutive arm of this murra farking counrty.

1 Like

Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2013

However, the Minority Leader, Mr. Femi Gbajabiamila, told The PUNCH that he would support part-time legislature if it was the only solution to Nigeria’s problems.

“If part-time legislature is the panacea or antidote and solution to our many problems in this country I am all for it,” he said.

This eediot thinks he is being witty or what?
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by Super1759: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2013
N0NSENSE
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by Nosgidi(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2013
cerebral assain: Bunch of thiefs,like d post if u agree jor,d ammount of likes depends on d ammount of blessing u get jor(amen)
Smh...So who doesn't click LIKE means he doesn't agree??"Cheap popularity"..
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by gudmind: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Wicked leaders dats why they always die terribly ..well learned people are there dying in poverty nd receiving little or notin as salary while u bunch of idiots r stealing billions u called salary. God will surely ask u guys what happened to Nigeia/Nigerians
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by fresher: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2013
they too should be given #18,000 minimum wage as well. afterall we all go to the same market to spend our salaries. punm pipo....
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by saudatu(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2013
phayvoursky: WE THE MASSES ARE TO BLAME. NA WE DEY ALLOW DIS NONSENSE. SINGING MY SONG. MUMU*MUMU... 200 MILLION MUMU

Guy, is like we both are exempted. Imagine #18,000 minimum wage and they earn #900,000 - #1,100,000 naira. To cap it all, some of them don't even have complete O'Level result.
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by CrimzP(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2013
The next time NLC goes on strike I know what they would be fighting for is a minimum wage of 50k. See inflation for Nigeria.
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by pricelesspearl(f): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2013
All of u complaining that the money they are paid is too much should work hard and earn your money so you won't have time to check how much they are paid. Graduates and undergraduates should stop sitting at home waiting for job to fall from heaven. Help yourself. Find something resourceful to do. In school i learnt catering and I use the profits from it to enjoy myself in school even though I get enough from my parents. There are so many things to do. Don't sit at home and wait for job to fall from heaven. Develop the mind of an entrepreneur. Nigeria will be better but till then make yourself useful.
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by sharubutu(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2013
For thinking that Nigerians are fools and thereby trying to brainwash over 160 million people, he must be an idi*ot. PERIOD!
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by PStacks(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
He argued that part time legislator would only breed Dictatorship..

I think what Nigeria need is high handed Dictatorship..
This Democracy has failed us and is too expensive.
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
They keep comparing themselves to the American Legislature, telling us they also function on a 'full-time' basis, but they forget to see that what they earn dwarf their counterparts in America, even though they are more effective, educated and Civil.

If they want to compare, they should at least cut their salaries to be on par(at most) with their American counterpart.
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by sharubutu(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
priceless pearl: All of u complaining that the money they are paid is too much should work hard and earn your money so you won't have time to check how much they are paid. Graduates and undergraduates
should stop sitting at home waiting for job to fall from heaven. Help yourself. Find something resourceful to do. In school i learnt catering
and I use the profits from it to enjoy myself in school even though I get enough from my parents. There are so many things to do. Don't sit at home and wait for job to fall from heaven. Develop the mind of an entrepreneur. Nigeria will be better but till then make yourself
useful.

I'm 99% sure u're one of these Abuja girls doing business with their bottom power and u probably have one of these law makers as client.
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by nnasino(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
chaiii, Nigeria
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by betrani(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
priceless pearl: All of u complaining that the money they are paid is too much should work hard and earn your money so you won't have time to check how much they are paid. Graduates and undergraduates should stop sitting at home waiting for job to fall from heaven. Help yourself. Find something resourceful to do. In school i learnt catering and I use the profits from it to enjoy myself in school even though I get enough from my parents. There are so many things to do. Don't sit at home and wait for job to fall from heaven. Develop the mind of an entrepreneur. Nigeria will be better but till then make yourself useful.
Atleast u get enough from ur parents! That keeps u goin and provides a "capital for any business" u say ur doin! Whether being a hawker, a call-girl, a sex-worker or whatever! Not everyone is that lucky! And the system in place isn't helping issues! U need to show what u have done or started before u can get a support for does who want to be enterpreneurs!
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by Josephnice: 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
You are here spewing trash while majority of nigerians go without food for weeks, graduates roam the street joblessly, even those who are opportuned to be employed cannot cater for their domestic needs and you expect nigerians to applaud you for such gilberish statements pertaining your jumbo pay.
If your checks and balance of the executive arm of government is affirmed as you postulate, what gave you the impetus to check others when your own house is unchecked. Nigerians are not fools. Be prepared for the revolution that will soon greet the country whose central theme will be your excesses in the cause of governance. ASUU has started this already by demanding for higher wages unopposs by you
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by kinguwem: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
The jumbo pay of the legislators was not fixed by the RMAFC. They manipulated their wages. That is the reason details of their pay slips is not made public. Nigeria needs a parliamentary system of government.
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by superstarjay(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Yungwizzzy: poor people always taking over this kind of thread

I dnt care if they increase it grin
U sound poor to me....intellectually.my guy u need serious help
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by phayvoursky(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
saudatu:

Guy, is like we both are exempted. Imagine #18,000 minimum wage and they earn #900,000 - #1,100,000 naira. To cap it all, some of them don't even have complete O'Level result.

ITS AS IF THEY HOLD THE MASSES SPELL BOUND. THEY DEVICE NEW MEANS OF LOOTING. WE SIT N WATCH, COMPLAIN N WAIL. WHILE THEY LAFF N FLY OVER US.
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by Albedo27(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
yusubrahim: They are the pillars upon which democracy lies.. So they really deserve it...

So Ghana's legislatures who earn less are d Posts upon wchich their democracy sleeps? U most be a political juganaut!
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by juvewalex(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=betrani] Atleast u get enough from ur parents! That keeps u goin and provides a "capital for any business" u say ur doin! Whether being a hawker, a call-girl, a sex-worker or whatever! Not everyone is that lucky! And the system in place isn't helping issues! U need to show what u have done or started before u can get a support for does who want to be enterpreneurs![/
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by juvewalex(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
priceless pearl: All of u complaining that the money they are paid is too much should work hard and earn your money so you won't have time to check how much they are paid. Graduates and undergraduates should stop sitting at home waiting for job to fall from heaven. Help yourself. Find something resourceful to do. In school i learnt catering and I use the profits from it to enjoy myself in school even though I get enough from my parents. There are so many things to do. Don't sit at home and wait for job to fall from heaven. Develop the mind of an entrepreneur. Nigeria will be better but till then make yourself useful.
u're jux a niggar lookin for cheap publicity
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by RozayGambino: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=dont8][img]http://edge.punchng.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Floor-of-the-Nigerian-

Mrs. Ezekwesili is a highly respected Nigerian, however her suggestion of part-time legislation should be dismissed as frivolous. It shouldnt even be debated.

The committee that reviewed the cost of governance some months ago that recomended some agencies be scrapped and some merged should have reviewed the cost of running the Legislative arm, but we know how Nigerians are, they coukd never venture that way.

Now Nigerians should demand that RMAFC review and cut down the cost of running the legislature.
This is what needs to be done and not proffering part-time legislature.
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
iamswizz: Abeg no slash anything o..

Wait! Make i come chop my own first.
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by saudatu(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
phayvoursky:

ITS AS IF THEY HOLD THE MASSES SPELL BOUND. THEY DEVICE NEW MEANS OF LOOTING. WE SIT N WATCH, COMPLAIN N WAIL. WHILE THEY LAFF N FLY OVER US.

GRATE MEN THINK ALIKE
Re: Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps by pricelesspearl(f): 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
I read all your comments but I can only smile. I constructed that write up cause it pains me to see people with no handiwork. Granted, their wages are preposterous considering that the money would have been used to set up something which would create lots of job opportunity for the unemployed ones but your whining won't make them slash it. Like I said before, nigeria would be better but until then... Your nasty comments were unnecessary. U don't know me and I don't know u or even care to. So save your energy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi: Governors To Implement Autonomy For State Assemblies, Judiciary In May / FJSC Recommends Justice Onnoghen For Appointment As CJN / PDP Congratulates New National Assembly Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.