Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell (11632 Views)

Top 20 Used Cars To Avoid / New Year Gift From Govt : Tokunbo Cars To Cost More From January 1 / Toyota Cars To Be Careful About Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by brojero: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
So....Why is this thread still open?
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by zamirikpo(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
haba dis guys is sooo wrong....
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Vionet: ikenna and co, i think you should thank chuqudy for sharing this info. I have learnt a lot from this especially from the source. There are other cars apart from the ones he listed that are supposed to be avoided. Search the source well you will see every thing. Thank you mr chuqudy for sharing this. You are the best.
why do u defend someone so. Ignorant, rude and ill mannered? I even feel the punishment metted to him is too light.
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2013
lomomike: why do u defend someone so. Ignorant, rude and ill mannered? I even feel the punishment metted to him is too light.

Typical nigerian cuts off his nose to spite his face. There are lots of valid points in his write-up.
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by Ikenna351(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2013
ziddy:

Typical nigerian cuts off his nose to spite his face. There are lots of valid points in his write-up.

Care to share those valid points, please?

Ikenna.
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2013
ziddy:

Honestly, I wish this thread is closed and hidden so as to avoid further insultive or durogatory remarks. Imagine a supposedly learned/educated folks coming online (a forum that different people from different parts of the world) and producing fallacy out of the aboundance of his ignorance and misleading others who are willing to learn, Yet some other folks are singing praises in favour of such ignorant fellow (who knows maybe he has brainwashed them too) and attacking others with silly senseless durogatory comments Its absurd. Oya I dare u to prove such valid points.
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by leuelliot(m): 2:52am On Aug 28, 2013
The fact is people would always differ on opinion, someone probably sees the op as a hero. The next person might beg to differ. You can save yourselves all the hassle and read the source.
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by Olaposij(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
chuqudy: From my research into some models of different cars, I found out that the following models of cars are to be avoided at all costs. These findings are based on the experiences of users in the US especially.

2007 Camry is the worst model of camry known for excessive oil consumption.
2003 Honda EOD is the worst model of honda accord known for transmission failure
2009 Corolla is the worst model of Toyota corolla known for engine excessive oil usage
2011 Avalon is the worst model of Toyota Avalon known for air bag deploy failure
2003 Toyota highlander is the worst model of Highlander known for stripping of threads for engine bolts
2005 Nissan pathfinder is the worst pathfinder known for leaking of coolant into transmission
2002 Sequoia is the worst toyota Sequoia known for trnsmission failure
2005 Land Cruiser is the worst model of Toyota land cruiser known for blue smoke and excessive oil usage
2005 Murano is the worst Murano known for seat belt braking but 2003 is known for transmission failure
2004 peugeot 307 is the worst model of 307 known for rough transmission shifting
2007 Peugeot 407 is the worst model of 407 known for heater blowing cold air
2003 Honda Pilot is the worst model of Honda pilot known for transmission failure
2001 CRV is the worst honda crv know for unwanted acceleration when breaking
2002 Honda odyssy is the worst model of odyssey known for transmision failure
2007 Sienna is the worst toyota sienna known for loss of power after slowing down
2013 Toyota venza is the worst Venza known for moon roof/sun roof imploding
2003 Matrix is the worst toyota matrix known for engine failure
2004 Nissan quest is the worst model of Nissan Quest known for rattling noise coming from engine
2001 Acura MDX is the worst model of acura know for transmission failure
2005 Exterra is the worst model of Exterra known for transmission failure caused by radiator

I would like to know the case from users in Naija. Add yours.
Chukwudi! Chukwudi! grin my good friend! You are still as dull as ever! grin
The 2 dumbest posts on NL are authored by you. shocked
Like this post if you think chukwudi is a very dull boy

9 Likes

Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by chuqudy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
This punishment of suspention or banning from car talk has really suffered me. I was not payed my monthly salary because of this suspension. I was also unable to eat and drink. Even my wife refused to cook for me. I have learnt my lessons and I will not insult any one again even when I am called a slowpoke or dull boy.
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by chuqudy(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Olaposij:
Chukwudi! Chukwudi! grin my good friend! You are still as dull as ever! grin
The 2 dumbest posts on NL are authored by you. shocked
Like this post if you think chukwudi is a very dull boy
Only seven confirmed and well known imbecilles liked your post. Ewu awusa.
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by RoyalRoy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
chuqudy: Only six confirmed and well known imbecilles liked your post. Ewu awusa.

You are back here with insults Again!
Welcome
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by judeodion(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
Please Guys let's show some maturity. For the simple fact that you have beefs for someone's previous post doesn't mean every other thing he writes here is rubbish. Everything he wrote is correct and if you must know even the manufacturers of these cars buy some models back(why?). If u don't like him or his post, leave quietly and let others benefit from it(at their discretion)

1 Like

Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2013
I thought this thread was dead and buried long ago? undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by cardoctor(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2013
I know that Chuqudy is fond of posting outrageous and sometimes unintelligent topics but this topic is ok.

Don't forget to add those Rover products I.e Roger 75, 45, 25 etc. Jaguar S type. The list goes on . Pls add your own. grin

Car-Doctor.
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by mophic123: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
MY NISSAN QUEST 2002 GEAR SELECTOR IS BAD . IT SELECT TO DRIVE AT 1 AND PARK AT 2, WHEN AM ON HIGHWAY THE GEAR DO NOT SELECT AND WHEN I TRY TO PRESS D THROTTLE IF IT CAN CHANGE IT JERKS AND BEGIN TO OVERHEAT. THE OIL GAUGE VERY WELL AND NEAT. NO BURNT SMELL AND NO SEDIMENT PARTICLES IN THE OIL. AND CAR MOVE VERY WELL, EVEN CLIMB HIGH HILL EASILY. PLS I NEED HELP ON WHAT TO DO
Re: Worst Models Of Cars To Avoid as Hell by kariko1(m): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2015
IF ALL THOSE RIDES ARE WORST, THEN NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT BUY ANY FOREIGN CARS AGAIN. THOSE CARS YOU MENTIONED ARE THE MOST USED AND POPULAR CARS BRAND NIGERIANS ARE USING. SO NA KEKE NAPEP GOOD PASS? ABI NA SUZUKI F8,F10 BE THE BEST? ABI NA MAN DIESEL MAN GO DEY USE FOR NIJA NI? I BEG ANSWER ME.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaguar Breaks Electric World Speed Record With This Battery-powered V20E Boat / Top 10 Items You Should Always Have In Your Car / Uber's Self-driving Trucks Are Now Delivering Cargoes In Arizona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.