Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

You Have N10m For 2months, What Investments Will You Do With It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have N10m For 2months, What Investments Will You Do With It? (933 Views)

Forex Trainer Needs N10m For Surgery / Learn Website Development For 2months And Be Self Made! / N10m Loan To Pay N11m In 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have N10m For 2months, What Investments Will You Do With It? by Mcleo007(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hello people, here is the main issue; a friend has N10 which he's not making use of till 2 months. He is very ok with giving me the money, should i have any feasible business to do with the money. The business in my view should be swift and profitable and not a conventional type that needs time to grow.

Please, i welcome your suggestions. You must call to mind the 2 months clause for refunding the capital. If you have a project that can be financed with the money, drop it here too.
Re: You Have N10m For 2months, What Investments Will You Do With It? by ifyclose2(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
my name is ifeanyi nnamdi. i am a medical doctor and businessman....i wrote an informative post here https://www.nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how

I have a few good business ideas that can generate quick cash....i have added u on bb....my number 08131002053 ifyclose2@gmail.com
Re: You Have N10m For 2months, What Investments Will You Do With It? by Tospej: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2013
I will deposit 2 Million each into my Mobile money Account with Paga, First Bank, Stambic IBTC and Zenith Banks Accounts respectively. I will sell online recharge cards and do money transfers and payments for the 2 months.

I could also go to some of these Local Markets to buy, Yam, Garri, Mellon, Pepper and so on for sales in Lagos.
Re: You Have N10m For 2months, What Investments Will You Do With It? by Mcleo007(m): 12:07am On Aug 24, 2013
ifyclose2: my name is ifeanyi nnamdi. i am a medical doctor and businessman....i wrote an informative post here https://www.nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how

I have a few good business ideas that can generate quick cash....i have added u on bb....my number 08131002053 ifyclose2@gmail.com

Thanks for the insight. Yes, i thought of Importation business, but then, what FMCG products out thrre can be imported to the country that is guaranteed at yielding a swift turnover, all in 2 months?

Tospej: I will deposit 2 Million each into my Mobile money Account with Paga, First Bank, Stambic IBTC and Zenith Banks Accounts respectively. I will sell online recharge cards and do money transfers and payments for the 2 months.

I could also go to some of these Local Markets to buy, Yam, Garri, Mellon, Pepper and so on for sales in Lagos.

Pls can you shed more light on the first part? Thank you
Re: You Have N10m For 2months, What Investments Will You Do With It? by zincleadore: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2013
I saw your post and wanted to make contribution.

The kind of business that would be favorable for personal cash/Loaned Cash would be buying a product you already have end-buyers for. I mean, before you buy, you already have awaiting buyer(s). Usually, In my 5yrs into supply of industrial minerals like, Zircon sand, Coal Ore, Columbite, Iron Ore, Tin Ore, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore. Before I buy any product, I would have a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed with end-buyer stating terms & condition of supplies. After MOU, then I can have the goods loaded and off to supply.

In every business, their are challenges and risks & Terms to be met, I would narrow the list to my trade as a solid mineral dealer.

Sourcing Location: My sourcing location for variant of this minerals have opened my eyes and know-how to the terrain of Nigeria. Nigeria is blessed with assorted natural resources sort for by the Western Countries. In Kogi, you would find minerals like Coal Ore and Iron Ore, In Plateau you would find, Columbite Ore, Tin Ore, Zircon, Iron, Zinc & Lead Ore, In Nasarrawa, you would find tantalite, Columbite, Zircon etc

Quality of Mineral: An MOU usually consist of terms & conditions of product to be supplied, quality with quantity & Pricing Per Grade.

Transportation: Due to the fact that this minerals are sourced from the Earth, Preservatives are not needed. They are usually ready for supply after bagging and weighing. In an event of crash by the conveying truck, Goods need only be moved to another truck. This minerals are not prone to theft due to its size.

Miscellaneous Charges/Hidden Charges: This charges if not calculated well could take or reduce profit in any business.

Kindly contact me for investment inquiry...Smiles

Sanmi Ayo
+234 703 270 5086.
Masterminds Integrated Concept LTD
Re: You Have N10m For 2months, What Investments Will You Do With It? by Mcleo007(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
zincleadore: I saw your post and wanted to make contribution.

The kind of business that would be favorable for personal cash/Loaned Cash would be buying a product you already have end-buyers for. I mean, before you buy, you already have awaiting buyer(s). Usually, In my 5yrs into supply of industrial minerals like, Zircon sand, Coal Ore, Columbite, Iron Ore, Tin Ore, Lead Ore, Zinc Ore. Before I buy any product, I would have a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) signed with end-buyer stating terms & condition of supplies. After MOU, then I can have the goods loaded and off to supply.

In every business, their are challenges and risks & Terms to be met, I would narrow the list to my trade as a solid mineral dealer.

Sourcing Location: My sourcing location for variant of this minerals have opened my eyes and know-how to the terrain of Nigeria. Nigeria is blessed with assorted natural resources sort for by the Western Countries. In Kogi, you would find minerals like Coal Ore and Iron Ore, In Plateau you would find, Columbite Ore, Tin Ore, Zircon, Iron, Zinc & Lead Ore, In Nasarrawa, you would find tantalite, Columbite, Zircon etc

Quality of Mineral: An MOU usually consist of terms & conditions of product to be supplied, quality with quantity & Pricing Per Grade.

Transportation: Due to the fact that this minerals are sourced from the Earth, Preservatives are not needed. They are usually ready for supply after bagging and weighing. In an event of crash by the conveying truck, Goods need only be moved to another truck. This minerals are not prone to theft due to its size.

Miscellaneous Charges/Hidden Charges: This charges if not calculated well could take or reduce profit in any business.

Kindly contact me for investment inquiry...Smiles

Sanmi Ayo
+234 703 270 5086.
Masterminds Integrated Concept LTD

Thanks for dropping this, Sir. I will be in touch asap.
Re: You Have N10m For 2months, What Investments Will You Do With It? by justyinka(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
we are NextMove Global Logistics,a clearing and forwarding company, we can forward all type of your commodity/product to any country at a very low charge be it the below listed commodities

processed wood

Cassava

Charcoal

Cashew nut

Chilly pepper (Dried)

Cocoa beans

Coffee

Finished Leather

Ginger

Groundnut

Gum Arabic

Horns (Cow)

Hibiscus Flower

Kola nuts

Rubber

Sesame Seed

Shea nuts/Shea butter

Soya beans

Hides and Skins

Wheat Pellets

contact us at
NextMove Global Logistics
No 35, Railway Shopping Complex,Burma road Apapa Lagos
justyinka23@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Finance Your Business/personal Through Leaseing / FX Traders BBM Society ( FTBS) / How Can I Register My Company On Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.