Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Buzugee A.k.a Obadiah is at it again.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buzugee A.k.a Obadiah is at it again.... (500 Views)

Your God Serapus A K A Jesus Is A Fraud ! / Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / Hear The Truth About ‘’juliet ezeonye Idu’’ (a.k.a Chosen Mopol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buzugee A.k.a Obadiah is at it again.... by MEILYN(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
I think God is really using this man to reveal the Bible, I Believe oooo....

Goto this website and see the real interpretation of the Bible....

Some stuffs which Obadiah have not discussed on Nairaland is on the website...

Goodluck

http://buzugee-2013-777..com

2 Likes

Re: Buzugee A.k.a Obadiah is at it again.... by NerdyInterests(f): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
MEILYN: I think God is really using this man to reveal the Bible, I Believe oooo....

Goto this website and see the real interpretation of the Bible....

Some stuffs which Obadiah have not discussed on Nairaland is on the website...

Goodluck

http://buzugee-2013-777..com

Thanks, man, for the link. I find the guy to be exceptionally brilliant, I tell ya.

1 Like

Re: Buzugee A.k.a Obadiah is at it again.... by Debeloved87(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wonder wat kind of blogsite that is, am only navigating on that page with slow motion..make obadiah reset its background.thanks.
Re: Buzugee A.k.a Obadiah is at it again.... by MEILYN(m): 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Debeloved87: Wonder wat kind of blogsite that is, am only navigating on that page with slow motion..make obadiah reset its background.thanks.
lol, why should He change the background? At least you can read whats on the blog. He didnt create the blog to impress people, he only did to make a point and preach the word of God...

(1) (Reply)

Does Miracle Guarantees Salvation? / Your View Concerning This / Jesus Asked Us To Preach The Goodnews Not To Condemn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.