Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! (4898 Views)

Need Hot Gals In Benin City / NIGERIAN Singles Meet here.. / Need Hot Guys On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! by ty45(m): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
I'm a sweet guy, cute, sexy, handsome, educated & in my final year in the university.

If you're beautiful and you need a guy to make love to you the way no man has ever done before, then call me 08097504233.

I'll make you cry tears of joy in bed! No strings attached, just sex and intimacy, so pls money mongers and materialistic girls who are looking for guys to take care of them, pls stay off!

Only beautiful babes who live in Lagos should call me.If you don't live in Lagos, pls no need to call me.

If you're a Sugar mummy and can take good care of me financially, you too can call me and I will give you hot sex that you've never had before!

Call 08097504233 if you're interested. You'll be glad you did!
Re: Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! by EsosaDiva(f): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Notin but a male prostitute................... Msheeewwwww!

1 Like

Re: Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! by Phonon: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
I'm not a sweet guy or cute or sexy or handsome, and I am struggling in my final year in the university (I think I have two or three extra years left)

If you're beautiful and you have no self-esteem or intelligence and need a guy to make love to you the way no man has ever done before, then call me 08097504233.

I'll make you cry in bed because of the pity you would feel for me! A lot of strings attached, asides the boring sex and lack of intimacy, so pls old women and greedy local girls who are looking for guys to take care of them, pls don't miss this opportunity!

Only senseless babes who live in Lagos should call me.If you don't live in Lagos, I'll provide transportation.
If you're a Sugar mummy and can take good care of me financially, you don't need to call me because I will give you not-so-good sex that you've never had before!

Re: Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! by ty45(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Phonon: I'm not a sweet guy or cute or sexy or handsome, and I am struggling in my final year in the university (I think I have two or three extra years left)

If you're beautiful and you have no self-esteem or intelligence and need a guy to make love to you the way no man has ever done before, then call me 08097504233.

I'll make you cry in bed because of the pity you would feel for me! A lot of strings attached, asides the boring sex and lack of intimacy, so pls old women and greedy local girls who are looking for guys to take care of them, pls don't miss this opportunity!

Only senseless babes who live in Lagos should call me.If you don't live in Lagos, I'll provide transportation.
If you're a Sugar mummy and can take good care of me financially, you don't need to call me because I will give you not-so-good sex that you've never had before!

Why are you turning my post upside down? Did I ask you to do this? And what sort of nonsense is that? Better mind yourself. Pls remove this post now.
Re: Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! by ty45(m): 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! by ty45(m): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2013
. . .
Re: Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! by ty45(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2013
ty45: I'm a sweet guy, cute, sexy, handsome, educated & in my final year in the university.

If you're beautiful and you need a guy to make love to you the way no man has ever done before, then call me 08097504233.

I'll make you cry tears of joy in bed! No strings attached, just sex and intimacy, so pls money mongers and materialistic girls who are looking for guys to take care of them, pls stay off!

Only beautiful babes who live in Lagos should call me.If you don't live in Lagos, pls no need to call me.

If you're a Sugar mummy and can take good care of me financially, you too can call me and I will give you hot sex that you've never had before!

You'll be glad you did!!!
Re: Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! by klusivek: 1:52am On Sep 05, 2013
lemmme guess.....nobody called.....lol
Re: Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! by Duru009(m): 4:25am On Sep 09, 2013
08187844713 or 08066319080 txt or whatapp or call.you must stay in lagos. Just add kelvin kiss... For your sexual xperience

(1) (Reply)

I Met A 16 Year Old American On Omegle / NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) / Are You Bored And Need A Friend To Hangout With In Lagos On A Platonic Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.