Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nairaland Don Tire Me; I Want To Port. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Don Tire Me; I Want To Port. (626 Views)

LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) / Ladies your Pic In your Profile, We Don Tire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Don Tire Me; I Want To Port. by usayab(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
I want to deregister my membership from Nairaland. And i don't know how to get deregistered.pls teach me if you know how it is done.
Nairaland was my best website for more than 3 year now, although, i registered on february this year.
But now due to some semtimental issue and how Headlines of the stories argue with the body of the stories. I don't like reading news on Nairaland especially on politics any longer.
Bamaga Tukur (Oga Seun) Delete Me from Nairaland the way APGA Delete okrocha 4r their party!
Re: Nairaland Don Tire Me; I Want To Port. by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
usayab: I want to deregister my membership from Nairaland. And i don't know how to get deregistered.pls teach me if you know how it is done.
Nairaland was my best website for more than 3 year now, although, i registered on february this year.
But now due to some semtimental issue and how Headlines of the stories argue with the body of the stories. I don't like reading news on Nairaland especially on politics any longer.
Bamaga Tukur (Oga Seun) Delete Me from Nairaland the way APGA Delete okrocha 4r their party!
YOU DON VEX? grin
Re: Nairaland Don Tire Me; I Want To Port. by Judas2013: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
WTF!

(1) (Reply)

The Word Purpose / Is It Only Animals That Play Football In Africa? / Man Who Willed $250,000 And Home To His Cats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.