Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,508 members, 7,854,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (122229 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 8:45am On Aug 25, 2013
Tayeni: it seems you hvnt read any of the comments dt came before urs. grin Gold becomes purer wen it passes thru fire...so take heart ok? Hahahaha. I don't care if she's a slut or not.....according to ur bible, God used a slut. Maybe God is using this slut to cleanse d church and maybe even save the pastor from d "hellfire" I'm sure he preaches about......although we r yet to knw what exactly transpired btwn these two folks.....but d ball is in his court......he has to confirm or deny.

Have you followed this thread from the 1st page? Have sampled opinion from other blogs? Have you noticed a set of people using Ese's story to justify why they haven't been to church in years? This shii is bigger than you think.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ibhadeadis: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2013
Hmmm! Well i read d story and have read comments by different people. Well there is something i rili dont dig about we humans, anytym we read a story, or come across a new information, we are quick to judge. People have condenmed the pastor, others have condemned d "Ese" girl. I will like to analyze something briefly. In the bible, david loved women, took someone else's wife, but what did d bible record? David was a man after God's own heart. Let a man who is without sin, be d 1st to throw a stone. And as for the young lady, why are some of you humiliating her? It must have been hard for her to be able to deal with it, itz not easy. But my only problem is, she wouldnt have publicly said it, publicity wasnt rili gonna help, it jux put so much eyes on you. You had spoken to one or two people, which to me, wasnt necessary, you would have just laid it all to Jesus. Human beings listen to your story just to laugh, dis is like a new gist, hottest sizzling gist to most people but God would have understood, and he would have helped you and you would have been a happy person, leaving it all behind, and laying it all to Jesus.
Please we should not judge dem borh, letz leave it to God, we neva know, woteva we say, myt be d one dat will jeopardize our salvation. All we have to do is to pray for the both of them, all they need is our prayers now. And for those who are memberz of the church,you don't have to leave because of this, just be members, listen to the word and pray, salvation is personal, itz not like am a member, but am just saying. May God help all of us to live right.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ibhadeadis: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2013
Hmmm! Well i read d story and have read comments by different people. Well there is something i rili dont dig about we humans, anytym we read a story, or come across a new information, we are quick to judge. People have condenmed the pastor, others have condemned d "Ese" girl. I will like to analyze something briefly. In the bible, david loved women, took someone else's wife, but what did d bible record? David was a man after God's own heart. Let a man who is without sin, be d 1st to throw a stone. And as for the young lady, why are some of you humiliating her? It must have been hard for her to be able to deal with it, itz not easy. But my only problem is, she wouldnt have publicly said it, publicity wasnt rili gonna help, it jux put so much eyes on you. You had spoken to one or two people, which to me, wasnt necessary, you would have just laid it all to Jesus. Human beings listen to your story just to laugh, dis is like a new gist, hottest sizzling gist to most people but God would have understood, and he would have helped you and you would have been a happy person, leaving it all behind, and laying it all to Jesus.
Please we should not judge dem borh, letz leave it to God, we neva know, woteva we say, myt be d one dat will jeopardize our salvation. All we have to do is to pray for the both of them, all they need is our prayers now. And for those who are memberz of the church,you don't have to leave because of this, just be members, listen to the word and pray, salvation is personal, itz not like am a member, but am just saying. May God help all of us to live right.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2013
grin grin
Please do not forget to update us.
Ears are itching.
Rdduite: Yeah am abt hitting dis damn COZA of a church, let me look out 4 dis damn Pst Biodun! Ha man of girls (M O G) let me hear wat he'l preach against 2day!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ibhadeadis: 8:48am On Aug 25, 2013
Please we should not judge dem borh, letz leave it to God, we neva know, woteva we say, myt be d one dat will jeopardize our salvation. All we have to do is to pray for the both of them, all they need is our prayers now. And for those who are memberz of the church,you don't have to leave because of this, just be members, listen to the word and pray, salvation is persona[color=#000099][/color]l, itz not like am a member, but am just saying. May God help all of us to live right.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Tayeni(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2013
texaco1:
remember according to ese , he biodun has confessed to another pastor about all this things and most likely if he is smart he must have told his wife,so all that has neutralize the surprise attack and effect ese thought or planned that this exposure might cause biodun
what if he only confessed to them only wen he bcame scared Ese would tell them....what if he confessed as a preemtive move and nt because of any remorse he felt in his heart.....that's how cheats do wen they hv been cornered......
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ibhadeadis: 8:52am On Aug 25, 2013
Please we should not judge dem borh, letz leave it to God, we neva know, woteva we say, myt be d one dat will jeopardize our salvation. All we have to do is to pray for the both of them, all they need is our prayers now. And for those who are memberz of the church,you don't have to leave because of this, just be members, listen to the word and pray, salvation is persona[color=#000099][/color]l, itz not like am a member, but am just saying. May God help all of us to live right.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biolabee(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2013
HMMM.. if this was ur post from the start u\ would not be as judgmental as you sounded to be

Now lets take it one by one

Lets assume she wanted to really have an affair and it backfired and she is blackmailing the man of God or God of man

Is it a right anointing for you and i to listen to this man who is plagued by demons
This is a recurrent behavior going by all the posts of the ladies coming out - How i wish this franca can bring out the evidence she has

If it is not what she wanted and was manipulated by a man who used his charisma and personality to kill her sense of right or wrong, is that not sexxual haraasment or abuse

You get??

If it is not true coza shd publish a rebuttal

texaco1:
on the contrary , i have not been making fun of her , what i have been saying all along is , she knew what she was getting into, if you read my posts from the beginning you will notice that i have said it numerous times that this randy pastor is evil and he is destroying peoples destiny , i have said this almost 5times but ESE readily accepted this man not because of the fact that he is a pastor BUT BECAUSE SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM OR MAYBE SHE JUST LUSTED AFTER HIM , it was like a dream come through for her, that is why i keep saying she got what she wanted so she shouldn't cry foul , but that not withstanding this evil pastor is evil that is just the truth and people know this , his church members know this ,his wife and family members knows this then why will any lady enter an hotel room to drink alcohol and kiss a known devil

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 8:53am On Aug 25, 2013
try69: Funny chauvinists!!!

How can someone just make up a story of such and show her real self? A nigerian for that matter? A country where xtianity is not taken lightly.

You are now asking why she took down her social media accounts, Maybe the girl has been pacified with "you wanna bring down a ministry"? , "remember, touch not my anointed".

Wait to hear from the pastor and Stop calling her a love peddler you chauvinists!!! Hypocrites!!!

I bet if this is happening to jonathan, una for don curse both him dead father.

HYPOCRITES!!! #SPITS

On the contrary bro, I believe her story. The problem is that she's not telling the full story and that has affected her motive.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2013
Tayeni: what if he only confessed to them only wen he bcame scared Ese would tell them....what if he confessed as a preemtive move and nt because of any remorse he felt in his heart.....that's how cheats do wen they hv been cornered......
grin grin grin grin grin
that is the game , that is where he is smarter than ese , ese must have been threatening to blackmail him or make the whole thing public and the pastor knowing fully well the consequences must have gone to one of his pastor friends to confess at least to prove the first to report case , he is smart i don't believe this randy pastor at least 5 to 6 people have been on this thread to attest he chases anything in skirts even when he was in ilorin ,
there is a big difference between gift and salvation , this pastor maybe gifted in the word but definitely the word isn't in him , the power isn't there but he may have the oratory skills and gift . he will still commit more in future , just wait and see
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2013
biolabee: HMMM.. if this was ur post from the start u\ would not be as judgmental as you sounded to be

Now lets take it one by one

Lets assume she wanted to really have an affair and it backfired and she is blackmailing the man of God or God of man

Is it a right anointing for you and i to listen to this man who is plagued by demons
This is a recurrent behavior going by all the posts of the ladies coming out - How i wish this franca can bring out the evidence she has

If it is not what she wanted and was manipulated by a man who used his charisma and personality to kill her sense of right or wrong, is that not sexxual haraasment or abuse

You get??

even the devil ca n quote the bible , the mere fact that someone stand on the pulpit to preach doesn't mean he is a christian , we are now hearing stories of a man called ajanaku that even tope alabi sang praises to his god only for us to discover that he was a member of a cult,we have so many pastors wearing charms and amulet under their shirt and suits and yet stand on the altar to preach , i think it is in the bible Jesus Christ said let them grow together on the judgement day that he will separate his own from the evil ones ,

lets stop looking at this biodun as a man of God , he seems to me to just be a playboy having a field day as a pastor and a successful one for that matter . the mere fact that he teaches well doesnt me he practices what he preaches

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Flomidtravels(m): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2013
Just weird and crazy reading a blog like this on a sunday morning.....I belief this happen everywhere, we all need to be careful.. For the girl in question, its high time girls have to be careful because most time they even tend to tempt this men of God with their notice me attitude. God safe us
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by thehomer: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2013
Flomidtravels: Just weird and crazy reading a blog like this on a sunday morning.....I belief this happen everywhere, we all need to be careful.. For the girl in question, its high time girls have to be careful because most time they even tend to tempt this men of God with their notice me attitude. God safe us

Of course the woman has to be the temptress. Why didn't this "man of God" resist? From her account, it looked like he was the tempter. I think he is wealthy enough to make his own bookings.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by AKO1(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2013
Anybody else watching COZA's live stream? They seem more hyped up than they would normally be, on some "the devil tried but he failed..."

http://cozanigeria.tv/

I really hope Ese releases the recordings at some point.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Tayeni(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2013
texaco1:
i dont think so , let me ask myou one question , do you know how much your church makes from offereing?what about tithes ?all these isnt open,that makes it a one man show , in the bible the first king for the Israelite was chosen by God and through his prophet Samuel , which makes the position of a king very religious in israel
that's exactly what they r.......one-man shows. And dt is nt how it should be. I would prefer to give my offerings directly to d poor and needy instead of to those who I'm nt sure what they would do wit it.....to those who will fly of to Europe to meet an Ese in a posh hotel.....some whose acquisition of jets and material things appear in d news more often than d charity they did.....to those who measure d success of a ministry just by how big d auditorium is or hw many members can afford a 100 million naira offering.....those who will preach against immorality in d govt and lament why corrupt govt officials r not investigated and exposed while they themselves r nt innocent. No....the church should nt b a one man business.....because we r human beings....wt d tendency of abusing too much power...checks and balances?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2013
Pastor Biodun should humbly and remorsefully step down and retrace his steps...Ese needs the Holy-Spirit to heal her not by blabbing.

Thechurch member need not cover him up....You all should pray for him, his wife and the body of Christ.

The devil is a liar..God's word would continue to stand sure no matter the eFforts of the devil to cause confusion by making people lust after the flesh without caution.

You all should remember that @ the end of the day, it's all man to himself.You would account for your life individually..we need to retrace our steps to God and pray for our leaders daily..When last did you pray for your spiritual leader?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2013
Julieccentric: Pastor Biodun should humbly and remorsefully step down and retrace his steps...Ese needs the Holy-Spirit to heal her not by blabbing.

Thechurch member need not cover him up....You all should pray for him, his wife and the body of Christ.

The devil is a liar..God's word would continue to stand sure no matter the eFforts of the devil to cause confusion by making people lust after the flesh without caution.

You all should remember that @ the end of the day, it's all man to himself.You would account for your life individually..we need to retrace our steps to God and pray for our leaders daily..When last did you pray for your spiritual leader?
the bolded part got me cracking , i shoul pray for a randy pastor that enjoys any woman he likes in the best hotels all over the world . instead i will rather devout my time to pray for my own success

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2013
coogar:

of course, we have met before...
garki & maitama several times. however, i am sounding off a warning if i see you again, i would shank you.

From all I've read in ur posts, you're a fan of this adulterous MOG who operates on a higher level of grace.

Two things tho. If you're a lady, I pray such fate as Ese's befalls you and nobody will listen to you.

If you're a guy, I pray every lady CLOSE to you gets to experience this 'higher level of grace' with a wolf in sheep's clothing. Can I get a loud Amen?

Oh, and I forgot, the story is one sided, init? Errrmmm, let's see, so ur dear cud have a version where Sister Efe raped him in that hotel, ryt?

Better still, she strip tease him sooo much he forgot both old and new testaments?

Rubbish!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2013
When David was exposed what did he do ? Coverup ? Lie ? Slap the victim ? Intimidate the witnesses ?

None of the above.

He acknowledged his sin , repented and was restored to fellowship.

Saul was different , he was more worried about people's impression of him than the grieving of God.

The later is the attitude of many so cslled Mog (Eddie long comes to mind ) , who will lie , coverup and shame the victim , rather than admit their guilt and repent.

But , God sees all this wickedness and will visit these men at his own time , if they continue on this path of shame.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel: When David was exposed what did he do ? Coverup ? Lie ? Slap the victim ? Intimidate the witnesses ?

None of the above.

He acknowledged his sin , repented and was restored to fellowship.

Saul was different , he was more worried about the people's impression of him than the grieving of God.

The later is the attitude of many so cslled Mog (Eddie long comes to mind ) , who will lie , coverup and shame the victim , rather than admit their guilt and repent.

But , God sees all this wickedness and will visit these men at his own time , ig yhey continue on this path of shame.
what you guys are failing to understand is that these people you call men of GOd , are just people who took to church business as a means of survival , ordinarily they have no business been a pastor , that is why no matter how much they try to pretend they just cant be holy .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2013
texaco1:
what you guys are failing to understand is that these people you call men of GOd , are just people who took to church business as a means of survival , ordinarily they have no business been a pastor , that is why no matter how much they try to pretend they just cant be holy .

I agree that this is true in the majority of cases.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by fisayo: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2013
Lol ... all the emotion spilled just by a single blog that's not even been verified by anyone with evidence. I just hope my friends will not crucify me and call me names just because of an article on a free platform. I'm not saying the pastor is innocent but I don't have enough information to nail him either (not like it's my business sef) wink
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2013
frosbel:

I agree that this is true in the majority of cases.
yes oo , most of them graduated , no job and the next thing is they should try a church , ask many of them to tell you how God called them , you will find out that they have or had no personal experience with God ,but anyone chosen by God and called will always stand the test of time , that is why people like wale oke , oyedepo , adeboye and co have been able to withstand all the storms against them because they know who called them and what He told them when calling them , that means they have a Vision and a mission to accomplish in this world
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by thehomer: 9:41am On Aug 25, 2013
fisayo: Lol ... all the emotion spilled just by a single blog that's not even been verified by anyone with evidence. I just hope my friends will not crucify me and call me names just because of an article on a free platform. I'm not saying the pastor is innocent but I don't have enough information to nail him either (not like it's my business sef) wink

It looks like the man is a serial adulterer at least according to this writer. By the way, what sort of information are you looking for? A sex tape? Or the man confessing today in his church?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Tayeni(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2013
fisayo: Lol ... all the emotion spilled just by a single blog that's not even been verified by anyone with evidence. I just hope my friends will not crucify me and call me names just because of an article on a free platform. I'm not saying the pastor is innocent but I don't have enough information to nail him either (not like it's my business sef) wink
that's d power of social ntwrks......my friend. Im still keeping an open mind though. The onus of proof is on him now... A simple statement of "that lady is lying!" will clear d air and end this or blow it up beyond his wildest nightmare if d lady has a proof and is willing to go a step further
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by thehomer: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2013
I for one have a lot of respect for Ese because she decided to speak up against the hypocrisy of this particular serial adulterer who cloaks himself in God, Jesus and Bible. She has done what women rarely do and what people rarely do against powerful and wealthy preachers. That's a two for one shot.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 9:51am On Aug 25, 2013
Some people here think that silence from the pastor will kill down the case??
Even if the case dies down, what of the stigma?
Once you hear COZA, you must surely remember pastor biodun and ese walter! You must surely remember about this scandal!
You will surely remember that he has neither denied or accepted it!

Isn't it better to just clear the air!
The best and the most matured way of solving this case is for him to tell her to bring forth her evidences! Simple!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2013
homesteady: Some people here think that silence from the pastor will kill down the case??
Even if the case dies down, what of the stigma?
Once you hear COZA, you must surely remember pastor biodun and ese walter! You must surely remember about this scandal!
You will surely remember that he has neither denied or accepted it!

Isn't it better to just clear the air!
The best and the most matured way of solving this case is for him to tell her to bring forth her evidences! Simple!
who gives a damm about pastor biodun fatoyinbo?if not for this case who knows him ?how does his infidelity affect the ordinary Nigerian ?he is somebody to people that know him believe me by this time on tuesday everybody will be facing his or her own life , the reason why this thread is still alive is because of the weekend , you think many of us will come here on Tuesday or Wednesday to discuss one ashewo ese and randy pastor called biodun ?oga i beg dont get it twisted ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2013
A_K_O: Anybody else watching COZA's live stream? They seem more hyped up than they would normally be, on some "the devil tried but he failed..."

http://cozanigeria.tv/

I really hope Ese releases the recordings at some point.
who knows from what his boys from from his school testified, this can all be a publicity stunt. In show biz any attention is good attention and I bet thousands of people that never heard of Coza went to the church today or watched them on live stream or visit the website. This was great advertising and also this would push his followers to reach deeper in they pocket to support they Pastor under attack. I never heard of this church but because of this thread I went to the Facebook, YouTube and website. That pumps the ratings up on Google which generates opportunities for paid advertising. See ou really did this your guy a big favor! People that never knew him now know him, Aswho that knows he's a hegoat will try an get them a few dollars, well I hope this gave you the attention you were hoping for because it most is not the end of the story your officially going to be none as the 2 nd Lady of Coza cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Boss13: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2013
Una still dey analyze this story. Na today Una know sey pastors dey sleep around with their members. This no be news again, so many female members (married & unmarried) dey involved with their pastors
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by peruso: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2013
36 pages and still counting

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.