Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121900 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mysticgal(f): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2013
first of all i want to scream in my wardrobe,,,,arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,ese you were right to have tried taking counsel,i pray you have the grace to forgive and move on in live,secondly sorry i never liked that church a bitsad,thirdly if this is true,faboyinbo must come out and confess and be suspended,except the don't have church rules,he's not the only one to fall,samson,even jimmy swagart,wale oke as somebody above rightly noted fell into temptation,confess before the church,world and mostly his wife if he has oneundecided,and take the back seat.yes back seat.its thr church of God not man,soldier go,soldier come,barracks still remains, fourthly he should seek the forgiveness of the said ese.uhum,fifthly please we should pray for him to stand up in christ again not slander him.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Hmmmmmmmnnn....I almost did not want to believe this story until I remembered what happened to me.
I was in my late teens, fresh in the University. I joined a church and somehow, the young pastor decided to be my mentor( A close lady friend of his who invited me to the church also introduced me to the pastor). My beloved pastor did everything to discourage my relationship with a guy I dated back then. And then, on a fateful day, I visited My Pastor cos he called to say he was sick and bedridden, only for me to get to his house and discovered he was alone. I didn't suspect anything until I picked up a bible to read.
My Pastor asked me to come closer and told me:

'The Holy Spirit Directed Him To Have SÈX with me'

I was shocked at first and I immediately started PREACHING to my own PASTOR, telling him the Holy Spirit can't say such.
I left his place , told my best friend, told my neighbors and STOPPED attending that Church. As a matter of fact, I stopped attending church altogether until I graduated. I felt betrayed, I was really young back then, and I blamed myself for getting close to the Pastor in the first place.

Recently, I met the young lady who introduced me to that pastor back in School and I told her this story. She asked permission to call him in my presence and I agreed. Pastor denied saying, he can't even remember. The funny part is, He is now also Pastoring a church in Abuja.

My point is, don't be quick to Call the Op a liar. Some of these Pastors are even worse than the people they are meant to lead. The only part I don't understand is : Why didn't the Op leave the hotel room immediately? Did he put a gun to her head?

Why visit a man alone in his house?? Pastor or Devil...

Do not visit a "brother" alone...

Even your skirt alone can tempt the "earthly infallible"

Funny, the bible didn't say flee from temptations...

BUT

"Flee from ALL APPEARANCE of evil"

Visiting a campus brother alone a.k.a pastor is AN APPEARANCE of evil

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2013
Thanh you Ese Walters for your bravery of stepping forth with the truth Dont mind these people talking that ur not innocent.who is. We all make mistakes but as a leader you have the responsibility to practice what you preach and when you mess up admit your mistake and try and right the wrongs. God will protect you and guide you Ese. I personally don't believe in Religion, but I do believe in doing good and living a life of righteousness talking and acting with love in your heart. In the end you are judge according to the good that you have done in your lifetime. Stay strong honey exposing the lie and trying to wrong the rights is a good first step. These Pastors are notorious because they are men not wood but you have to fight those urges especially when your preaching to others to do just that. Pastors do not have the liberty to preach and tell his flock do as I say not as I do! Look at his beautiful wife.Some pple eyes are bigger than their stomach. This outing will keep his pants zipped for his wife at least for a while.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2013
maximillahni: I don't believe this ese and pastor bioduns story,maybe not entirely,she is sounding like a drug addict,just maybe.if they had an affair,sh just does not sound like she was exposing him out of guilt,but u re sounding like a girl who was dumped and is trying to get back at the man who dumped her.u made ur choice,some of these ladies sleep with big pastors,politicians etc just to reassure themselves and prove that they are pretty,ese!my take is...the world will take u seriously when you tell the whole truth.

Did you read her story at all??

Did you go through her write-up saying she tried several times to correct this commonwealth man??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Hmmmmmmmnnn....I almost did not want to believe this story until I remembered what happened to me.
I was in my late teens, fresh in the University. I joined a church and somehow, the young pastor decided to be my mentor( A close lady friend of his who invited me to the church also introduced me to the pastor). My beloved pastor did everything to discourage my relationship with a guy I dated back then. And then, on a fateful day, I visited My Pastor cos he called to say he was sick and bedridden, only for me to get to his house and discovered he was alone. I didn't suspect anything until I picked up a bible to read.

'The Holy Spirit Directed Him To Have SÈX with me'

I was shocked at first and I immediately started PREACHING to my own PASTOR, telling him the Holy Spirit can't say such.
I left his place , told my best friend, told my neighbors and STOPPED attending that Church. As a matter of fact, I stopped attending church altogether until I graduated. I felt betrayed, I was really young back then, and I blamed myself for getting close to the Pastor in the first place.

Recently, I met the young lady who introduced me to that pastor back in School and I told her this story. She asked permission to call him in my presence and I agreed. Pastor denied saying, he can't even remember. The funny part is, He is now also Pastoring a church in Abuja.

My point is, don't be quick to Call the Op a liar. Some of these Pastors are even worse than the people they are meant to lead. The only part I don't understand is : Why didn't the Op leave the hotel room immediately? Did he put a gun to her head?

great testimony to naysayers. The reason she did not leave is the same reason molested children don't report the beast that violate them until years later. She felt in awe that this man was attracted to her, because of his fame, wealth and power she was confused as if this is a blessing or a curse. It happens all the time will not be the first or last. If her family was in poverty you would have never heard this story. She even showed you in so many ways that she is not claiming to be the Virgin Mary and innocent like you are. She told you she has been struggling to get her life together that she has always been rebellious and that she is trying her best. I thank God that she is in the position to expose this pretender.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

This 'brother' insinuated himself into my life so much that I felt like his little sister. He stopped me from dating, advised me to be chaste, and always visit when I'm ill. I didn't see anything wrong with visiting him ( never knew he was alone cos he usually has so many people around him) when he called me that he was sick too. Until 'his holy spirit' asked him to defile me.
Funny enough, after that day he stopped calling or talking to me.

I pity his members in Abuja... sad

Can you pm me his names... so I can ese walter his false hood career??

We must set loose the captives in the hands of false and fake Men!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2013

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2013
For those who do not believe her story...

It takes one with a discerning spirit to give a clear judgement..

Visit her facebook page - Ese Walter,

Everything about her is clearly highlighted on her page.

Ese Walter is not scared of anyone atleast from her courageous story.

Her facebook page shows shes been on facebook for long, she has comments on her photos from Commonwealth assembly's gullible brothers even before the exposure!

The story was realeased yesterday on her page and a blog she created for this purpose.

I have no reason to doubt Ese!

Even the Commonwealth assembly facebook admin is yet to update the page!

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2013
Look at his beautiful wife some people are so greedy. He is here talking about marriage and he is busy peeling his banana here and there! I wonder how many chances he has begged for shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AewmAdH5vN4
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by biafranqueen: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2013
I am proud of you my Dear most people are not brave enough to expose these deceivers. Look how long he has been preying on young girls in the name of his holy spirit of lust. I hope other girls can take courage from this and expose these wolves in sheep clothing. So many children men and boys will just fall victim because the man claims to be a man of God. Well done baby girl! kiss
HotNaijaBabe:

Haba!!! Acidosis, no oh! I reported him to the Senior pastor of our fellowship who resides in the States. I also reported him to the lady who introduced him to me. When I told my neighbor, he told other people and 2 other gals came out to say he did the same thing to them (but by the time they came out, the pastor already graduated and left school). Even if you call him out, he will still deny or at most blame it on the devil.
But I have promised myself that whenever I set my eyes on him again. He will have to know that he killed my budding faith as a young Christian just coming out of Islam. His single act stopped me from attending church for a long time. I was scared( cos I always imagine that if he had molested me that day, people will still blame for going to his house).

Today, I go to church but I don't go near any Pastor , not even for prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2013
The part that caught my attention was when the pastor said there is a level of grace he will show her. People just use the gospel of grace these days to commit all manner of atrocities.May God help us.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Haba!!! Acidosis, no oh! I reported him to the Senior pastor of our fellowship who resides in the States. I also reported him to the lady who introduced him to me. When I told my neighbor, he told other people and 2 other gals came out to say he did the same thing to them (but by the time they came out, the pastor already graduated and left school). Even if you call him out, he will still deny or at most blame it on the devil.
But I have promised myself that whenever I set my eyes on him again. He will have to know that he killed my budding faith as a young Christian just coming out of Islam. His single act stopped me from attending church for a long time. I was scared( cos I always imagine that if he had molested me that day, people will still blame for going to his house).

Today, I go to church but I don't go near any Pastor , not even for prayers.

My God!

Thats soo bad...
Why be a pastor when one can't control himself...¿ These people just go about loosing souls they ought to win for Christ..

I'm happy you learnt a lesson in the event.. and good to know you're still close to God.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by yuzedo: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2013
Muhehehehehehehehe!

Are people surprised?? My only issue is that this girl is sounding too much like a victim. You wanted to f..uck that handsome pastor, don't front! You just couldn't initiate the runz.. tongue

Very brave of her to come out though. Her expose was intelligently crafted, but the discerning will know she had an agenda she didn't quite reveal when she brought this out in the open. It wasn't all altruistic; or for healing her hurt. Which hurt? Didn't you c..um when u were nacking Pastor Man's thick, long shaft? (i want to believe he is "divinely endowed" just like me) grin

Lets not pretend we don't know these things happen. 90% of pastors out there are living lives that even full-time sinners can only dream about. undecided The gospel is the greatest cover to perpetrate any and every atrocity your ingeniously-depraved mind can conjure! Money, sex, drugs, diabolism.. All go hand in hand with religion and people that hide under pastor toga. In fact, if someone wants to do business with you and says "i'm a pastor" FLEE!!!!!! Student pastors?? Muhehehehehe! Story for another day. There are no ethics or morals in the house of God, sad but true, and His judgement will start there! kiss angry

Sister, if you read this, abeg i need my share of the national cake! grin wink

And that "pastor", muhehehehe! Ba-ba-badooo!!! cheesy As Maximus said to Cladius: "A time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end, 'highness'. Enjoy! cool

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2013
biafranqueen: Look at his beautiful wife some people are so greedy. He is here talking about marriage and he is busy peeling his banana here and there! I wonder how many chances he has begged for shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AewmAdH5vN4

LUST is a terrible thing..

That spirit can make a man leave his lawfully wedded beautiful wife for a leper ..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2013
She is Human, He is Human, that is what humans do in closed places grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nora544: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2013
biafranqueen: great testimony to naysayers. The reason she did not leave is the same reason molested children don't report the beast that violate them until years later. She felt in awe that this man was attracted to her, because of his fame, wealth and power she was confused as if this is a blessing or a curse. It happens all the time will not be the first or last. If her family was in poverty you would have never heard this story. She even showed you in so many ways that she is not claiming to be the Virgin Mary and innocent like you are. She told you she has been struggling to get her life together that she has always been rebellious and that she is trying her best. I thank God that she is in the position to expose this pretender.

That is the bitter truth, and it is very hard for a woman to come out with her story.

I hope that this story will help more woman that they see that pastors are only man and that they are not god.

I know for a woman in nigeria it is not easy that people belief her story but I know she tell the truth.

I know also a woman, she could write nearly the same story and also this pastor is a well known pastor in nigeria and she has so much fear that no one will belief her story. I know one day she will also write her story.

Every nigerian woman who has such a story should tell it to the public because that will help that woman will understand that a pastor is also a man and not a god.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Iaz93: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2013
yuzedo: Muhehehehehehehehe!

Are people surprised?? My only issue is that this girl is sounding too much like a victim. You wanted to f..uck that handsome pastor, don't front! You just couldn't initiate the runz.. tongue

Very brave of her to come out though. Her expose was intelligently crafted, but the discerning will know she had an agenda she didn't quite reveal when she brought this out in the open. It wasn't all altruistic; or for healing her hurt. Which hurt? Didn't you c..um when u were nacking Pastor Man's thick, long shaft? (i want to believe he is "divinely endowed" just like me) grin

Lets not pretend we don't know these things happen. 90% of pastors out there are living lives that even full-time sinners can only dream about. undecided The gospel is the greatest cover to perpetrate any and every atrocity your ingeniously-depraved mind can conjure! Money, sex, drugs, diabolism.. All go hand in hand with religion and people that hide under pastor toga. In fact, if someone wants to do business with you and says "i'm a pastor" FLEE!!!!!! Student pastors?? Muhehehehehe! Story for another day. There are no ethics or morals in the house of God, sad but true, and His judgement will start there! kiss angry

Sister, if you read this, abeg i need my share of the national cake! grin wink

And that "pastor", muhehehehe! Ba-ba-badooo!!! cheesy As Maximus said to Cladius: "A time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end, 'highness'. Enjoy! cool
Chai!!! Pls, stop typing in English na
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2013
Its really disheartening reading this.
I have very few words here to say.
First, i would that you know that it is not new for pastors to fall into such sins. Its been happening for long. Howbeit, not all pastors that fall into this sin of adultery ever recover from it. It takes only the humble ones to come out and speak to the church they pastor and confess everything to them.
But some still are not of God. And i wonder how they got into the church ministry. They take pleasure in sin and in taking advantage of their flock. Some of them dont even know God. What pastor would know God and say 'the Holy Spirit asked me to defile her'. Its not possible.
For the pastor, some christians fall into sin and immediately acknowledge their wrong, confess it and forsake it. Others fall into sin and remain there.
But the major concern should be you. How to heal. From what you wrote up there, seems you have a good heart. But your mind is still being tormented by images of the past. Its an assault of the enemy to keep you in guilt forever. But the good news is you can be free from this.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2013

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Caracta(f): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2013
I attended COZA Abuja for six months and i can relate well (very well) with this story.

I'm not saying the Ese-Saga happened. But let us all be careful. Worship God, not your pastor(s).

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 23, 2013
I bet some of you will say she should have denied it. Well, let me tell you that there are some pastors you will need real power of God to reject their advances. Do you think they talk with their mere tongue? They talk with power... The pastor did not kiss her remember.... He asked her to kiss him... Knowing that it MUST sele....

[size=13pt]This story is real...[/size]

I have searched for the name on google, seen her pictures, been to the blog... confirmed this story on her blog, confirmed her profile on her blog... with the profile on her blog, i could relate that to what was written on linkedIn + her school in London.... So, I could also confirm the pictures knowing that... she aint bad in being pretty...

BTW, God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2013
And on this same topic of Grace.... I can't wait till they start that e-convention and lets hear what they want to preach us. hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2013
Caracta: I attended COZA Abuja for six months and i can relate well (very well) with this story.

I'm not saying the Ese-Saga happened. But let us all be careful. Worship God, not your pastor(s).

So you're a partaker of the grace that rest on Commonwealth assembly¿¿ shocked shocked

Wetin u dey find there for 6months?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2013

if you read your bible you will have discovered the trick.....remember tamar, absaloms sister and what her half brother amnon did to her, he pretended he was sick too and forcefully "knew" her.

grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by orisaoko: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2013
Please send this Bokoharaimic christonia report to front page.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2013
ledafaze: And on this same topic of Grace.... I can't wait till they start that e-convention and let hear what they want to preach us. hahahaha
I also can't wait bro..since it is the same spirit of grace at work.I would love them to explain the quote below:
He said and I quote, “I will teach you a level of grace that you don’t understand.” My mind couldn’t fathom that somehow grace was enough covering for not just fornication on my path, adultery on his path and the many lies that was bound to follow what we were doing that was clearly abominable.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2013
Bidam: I also can't wait bro..since it is the same spirit of grace at work.I would love them to explain the quote below:
They will claim the quote was not taken from the Bible na! But I hope to remind them the story of Lot and his Daughters...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by zeelo2014: 9:40am On Aug 23, 2013
The same treatment meted out to the Nigerian police should be extended to these pastors. Ladies try & get evidences,if a pastor makes attempts at you,get pictures,videos,voice recordings,time to expose the fake pastors in our midst.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Caracta(f): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

So you're a partaker of the grace that rest on Commonwealth assembly¿¿ shocked shocked

Wetin u dey find there for 6months?

If you ask me...na who i go ask?

I was looking for you...lost sheep tongue

I was tempted to even open a thread on this church but then... #shrugs# This life is something else. Some members have their faults too.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by iamswizz(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2013
na wa o.. which way naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.