Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

GEJ 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ 2015 (684 Views)

20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria: Why You Need To Vote For GEJ 2015. / A Thread For Christian Northerners For GEJ 2015 / Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ 2015 by ziziponsche(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dear Nairalander,
How are you all doing? I hope all is well with you. I just chose to table this matter to the forum and I'll like us to treat it from critical aspect.
So far since we put Mr President on seat(so to say cos we call it 'Democracy'), ruling us in this country I don't think we've gotten anything from the GEJ regime. I see no change in this country and we keep praying, which I know that God will not leave us alone to suffer but intervene someday.
2015 election is knocking @ the Door and I have raised hope for a change in the country. I feel GEJ has not done anything but i can't see any opposition coming out and standing tall against him. Even if there is anybody from any party, the person is still hiding and that will not get us a desired result.
As things are presently, Do you think you can vote for GEJ in 2015 because by now I should have seen a powerful opposition.
Share your opinion.....or is GEJ going to be going in for his 3rd term so easy.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra 2014: Two Candidates Emerge In APGA / Femi Fani-kayode [incovenient Truths] / Jonathan Ready For Peace With Six Northern Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.