Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War (5180 Views)

PDP Members Who Sabotaged Jonathan’s Ambition Will Be Exposed / APC Bars Buhari From Commenting On His 2015 Ambition At A Press Meeting / Jonathan’s 2015 Ambition Can Break Up Nigeria – Northern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Donmams(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2013
All these comments about GEJ till 2019 or 2050 are made just to spite the north and the south west. Ironically the north and south west have 80% of the country's voting strength. I wonder how power drunk GEJ thinks he's going to win elections when he's successfully alienated the two biggest voting blocs in the country. I think GEJ has no intention of conducting free elections which explains why he treats these two regions with utmost disdain. It is becoming apparent that GEJ believes that nothing will stop him from rigging the 2015 elections. Which is why he thinks he doesn't need the PDP, the north nor the south west. His body language tells me that GEJ is ready to plunge the country to war if his attempts to rig are unsuccessful. However i foresee this turning out very bad for GEJ, the south south and south east. I just hope nigerians are ready for another civil war in 2015.

However let me be clear about something. The north has had enough. We faced Igbo treachery in 1966 and still forgave the igbos. This time around, the north will not forgive the south east and their south south brothers. As soon as the SS/SE fire the first shots of the 2015 civil war the north will destroy most of the SE/SS with the exception of rivers and imo. The few people that will remain will be treated as slaves and second class citizens. We will show these arrogant SS/SE that the north can be more aggressive than the tiger.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nogen: 7:28am On Dec 20, 2013
Well you shut the helll up!!! Your "am born to rule mentality "has rendered you brain damaged.

2 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by obyrich(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2013
Why exempt Imo and Rivers from your annihilation plan? The last time I checked Bamanga Tukur who is the bone of contention in the PDP imbrioglio is a Northerner. Atiku pulled a reasonable chunk of PDP loyalists into ACN and lost at the polls in 2007. The North is known for blood spilling and thank God your monster, Boko Haram, which you created to make the North ungovernable for GEJ and life unbearable for the Igbos up North has turned its bloody fangs on you! Keep threatening blood. Your governor, Alhaji Okorocha, is kneeling members of Imo State house of Assembly down at the Govt house. That's the kind of fiefdom you guys want to turn Nigeria into. So Amechi is now a saint simply because he joined APC? Your APC election riggers are still in detention in Imo. As for threatening the Biafrans, I suggest you go ahead and pull the trigger.

16 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by psucc(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2013
At OP may it be so - Amen

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by sarutobie(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2013
I am wondering if something like this was posted by @ Sincer9gerian...the mods and urchins littered on this forum would have called for his head.

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2013
MOD PLEASE DO YOUR JOB.DELETE THIS POST PLS

4 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Bigcake: 7:41am On Dec 20, 2013
Cant dis young northern foool be arrested for such an inflamatory piece of shit by Nigerian e-police? We need to arrest some people who threaten the unity of Nigeria on any social media.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2013
The North and south-west may have 80% voting strength geographically but demographically it isn't that overwhelming. The polls will tell in due time. Everyone should be allowed to chose their battles as they see fit.

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 20, 2013
Bloody Vampire relax, SS and SE want their own country in 2015 and UN is already in the matter, so u can take ur stupid war threats to SW.
And btw, hope u know MB(better don't call them NC) are plannng on joining the SS and SE

6 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Chessic: 7:46am On Dec 20, 2013
obyrich: Why exempt Imo and Rivers from your annihilation plan? The last time I checked Bamanga Tukur who is the bone of contention in the PDP imbrioglio is a Northerner. Atiku pulled a reasonable chunk of PDP loyalists into ACN and lost at the polls in 2007. The North is known for blood spilling and thank God your monster, Boko Haram, which you created to make the North ungovernable for GEJ and life unbearable for the Igbos up North has turned its bloody fangs on you! Keep threatening blood. Your governor, Alhaji Okorocha, is kneeling members of Imo State house of Assembly down at the Govt house. That's the kind of fiefdom you guys want to turn Nigeria into. So Amechi is now a saint simply because he joined APC? Your APC election riggers are still in detention in Imo. As for threatening the Biafrans, I suggest you go ahead and pull the trigger.

The 'Boko Haram is a ploy to make the country ungovernable for GEJ' line is sooo outdated. Don't worry the north has no plans to annihilate anyone. What i am simply saying is that if your benefactor, GEJ fails to rig the 2015 elections, and fail he will, we are fully aware that the SS/SE have made plans to secede from Nigeria by the use of force. While the north will be more than happy to be rid treacherous people like the SE/SS, we will not allow you to kill our people, insult our sensibilities and then break away on your own accord. No way.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Chessic: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: The North and south-west may have 80% voting strength geographically but demographically it isn't that overwhelming. The polls will tell in due time. Everyone should be allowed to chose their battles as they see fit.
Meaning?
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by joeyfire(m): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2013
@ OP - I have never really liked GEJ or thought he was the man for the job of president. I've always thought some decisions he made like putting a thug in charge of securing our coastline are terrible mistakes.

However I can assure you that so far ppl like you keep spewing this sort of rhetoric of civil war over his RIGHT TO RUN FOR OFFICE you will fuel paranoia that this country may never recover from. You are also encouraging the empowerment of thugs like tompolo like I earlier mentioned. We all love our peace. Abi u don't love yours?
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Donmams(m): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2013
joeyfire: @ OP - I have never really liked GEJ or thought he was the man for the job of president. I've always thought some decisions he made like putting a thug in charge of securing our coastline are terrible mistakes.

However I can assure you that so far ppl like you keep spewing this sort of rhetoric of civil war over his RIGHT TO RUN FOR OFFICE you will fuel paranoia that this country may never recover from. You are also encouraging the empowerment of thugs like tompolo like I earlier mentioned. We all love our peace. Abi u don't love yours?
I love my peace. But if the SS/SE carries out its threat to raise hell if GEJ is sent packing in 2015, then i want them to know that the full wrath of the north will visited upon their sorry behinds

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Donmams(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2013
Bigcake: Cant dis young northern foool be arrested for such an inflamatory piece of shit by Nigerian e-police? We need to arrest some people who threaten the unity of Nigeria on any social media.
Of course. But you'll need to arrest Dokubo Asari first.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by obyrich(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams:
I love my peace. But if the SS/SE carries out its threat to raise hell if GEJ is sent packing in 2015, then i want them to know that the full wrath of the north will visited upon their sorry behinds
What do you mean by the full wrath of the North? Why didn't 'the full wrath of the North' whatever that means contain a pack of turbulent Niger Delta youths who held Nigeria economy by the jugular? Why did Yaradua and the Northerners bow to the pressure of granting them amnesty instead of perpetrating the military force style initiated by OBJ? Cowardice? Why must the North always curry the favor and support of the South West before it could muster enough courage to face the South Easterners? Cowardice? Go sniff rubber solution jor.

5 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nogen: 8:05am On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams:
Keep contradicting yourselves . One second you are threatening SS and SE with bloodbath should Jonathan contest 2015 election as if it is not his constitutional right to do so. The next second, you move to " If Jonathan wins 2015 election , there will be bloodbath" . Now, it is if he loses the elections in 2015.
Let me inform you now, the bloodbath can only take place in the North. After all, it is your trademark.
Do you think the SS AND SE are scared of you iddiots? We are ready for your type and we are even happy to move away forever from your Nigeria . What nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2013
Another dumb paper warrior flexing e-muscles LOL.
Freaking coward. The anonymous buffoon is hiding on nairaland to make threats. grin grin
Look OP we get ur threat. We are afraid already. Hope u can see us shaking as we type our replys.
Donkey.
Bring the war already if u are so sure. Stop telling us u will do this and do that.
Classic goat.

10 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Donmams(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: Another dumb paper warrior flexing e-muscles LOL.
Freaking coward. The anonymous buffoon is hiding on nairaland to make threats. grin grin
Look OP we get ur threat. We are afraid already. Hope u can see us shaking as we type our replys.
Donkey.
Bring the war already if u are so sure. Stop telling us u will do this and do that.
Classic goat.

If you are truly courageous let us hear a beep from you when we send GEJ packing in 2015 and you will understand what hell is.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nogen: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams:

If you are truly courageous let us hear a beep from you when we send GEJ packing in 2015 and you will understand what hell is.
you are a confirmed fool.

3 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by nuclearboy(m): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2013
@OP: This is so wrong! We call asari Dokubo a dumb goat for his statements inciting trouble between ethnicities! So there's no choice but to call you same!

All you web warriors making noise have never seen a bullet strike someone or known what its like to see a future wasted because of wound trauma! Unfortunately, we have a C-in-C who refuses to realise that true leaders sacrifice their ambitions for their people! Mandela did it and is revered today! Sadly, what we have here is a man that would rather thousands of his people die rather than go home and enjoy the billions the past years have accrued to him!

Whether web warrior or government official, all of you directly or indirectly responsible for the suffering of innocents will never know peace!

3 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2013
There's a corpse on this thread

It reeks of ignorance
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by jamace(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2013
War is progress in another form. So, who is afraid of war?
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Igwe9(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2013
@OP, you don't have to wait till 2015, I guess you should start by giving the next SE/SS person around you a dirty slap and see what visits you in return, BTW, go and check your BP before it degenerates into heart attack, that one na instant death.

4 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nuzo1(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2013
Who will be fighting who this time around?
And where will be the battlefield? North, Enugu, Ibadan or Bayelsa?

This whole thing is confusing.
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by joeyfire(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams:

When did SS/SE threaten war? Hold your peace. You have no idea what war is. Have u ever seen a man die? Ever seen a bullet blow open a skull?

Maybe you are a kid. If war happens it is every man for his family and himself. The people beating drum for you have private jets and foreign assets. Be wise my friend. Before its too late

2 Likes

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2013
AFAM4EVER AND OAM4 I DONT SEE WHY THIS THREAD IS STILL TRENDING

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Howmanage: 9:44am On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams: All these comments about GEJ till 2019 or 2050 are made just to spite the north and the south west. Ironically the north and south west have 80% of the country's voting strength. I wonder how power drunk GEJ thinks he's going to win elections when he's successfully alienated the two biggest voting blocs in the country. I think GEJ has no intention of conducting free elections which explains why he treats these two regions with utmost disdain. It is becoming apparent that GEJ believes that nothing will stop him from rigging the 2015 elections. Which is why he thinks he doesn't need the PDP, the north nor the south west. His body language tells me that GEJ is ready to plunge the country to war if his attempts to rig are unsuccessful. However i foresee this turning out very bad for GEJ, the south south and south east. I just hope nigerians are ready for another civil war in 2015.

However let me be clear about something. The north has had enough. We faced Igbo treachery in 1966 and still forgave the igbos. This time around, the north will not forgive the south east and their south south brothers. As soon as the SS/SE fire the first shots of the 2015 civil war the north will destroy most of the SE/SS with the exception of rivers and imo. The few people that will remain will be treated as slaves and second class citizens. We will show these arrogant SS/SE that the north can be more aggressive than the tiger.

Rubbish! War? I don't agree...what a hateful post... Then again this is Nairaland. Seems Arewaland website is also required ...
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Controversy: 9:57am On Dec 20, 2013
Mod what are you waiting to tie up this lunatic infested dog jumping up and down on this thread
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Habakus: 9:59am On Dec 20, 2013
@Op,in your mentally dexxranged state,you think if you drop words like ''wars'',''destroy'' in a few places in your posts,then the whole of SE and SS will start shivering scared shiitless...well,i know your type.your type is usually mentally unstabxxle,coupled with cheap high drug. My advice to you:leave matters like this and concentrate on taking your medications regularly...Anuxxofia!
Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by FreeWill01: 10:04am On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams:

Go and send GEJ packing naw, oti ya werey ....aso rock na ur papa house ni.

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Controversy: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2013
Donmams: All these comments about GEJ till 2019 or 2050 are made just to spite the north and the south west. Ironically the north and south west have 80% of the country's voting strength. I wonder how power drunk GEJ thinks he's going to win elections when he's successfully alienated the two biggest voting blocs in the country. I think GEJ has no intention of conducting free elections which explains why he treats these two regions with utmost disdain. It is becoming apparent that GEJ believes that nothing will stop him from rigging the 2015 elections. Which is why he thinks he doesn't need the PDP, the north nor the south west. His body language tells me that GEJ is ready to plunge the country to war if his attempts to rig are unsuccessful. However i foresee this turning out very bad for GEJ, the south south and south east. I just hope nigerians are ready for another civil war in 2015.

I'll advise you to pay a visit to any Psychiatric Hospital in North ASAP, before your condition becomes more outrageous and irreversible.

1 Like

Re: Gej's 2015 Ambition Will Lead To Civil War by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Drunk kids doin drunken stuffs online. Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Gloria Okon...is She Really Dead Or Alive???? / Why Engr. Obinna Onwubuariri Is The Best Choice For Okigwenorth Fed House Of Rep / Mark Essien Collated Results: See Actual Figures From Cross-checked Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.