Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Abeokuta Forex Trader's Forum - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abeokuta Forex Trader's Forum (1064 Views)

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / What Are The Problems You Face As A Forex Trader? / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeokuta Forex Trader's Forum by Opengates(m): 12:23am On Aug 23, 2013
I am Olufemi O. Adeyemo by name, a forex trader, trainer and strategist. I owned
"Opengates Forex Academy" situated in Abeokuta, where quite a number of people
have been trained on how to become successful forex traders since 2009 and we are
still growing by God's grace. For more, you can visit our website: http://fxdominion.com

Now straight to the point, I have passion in seeing people making headway in whatever
they do, otherwise there is no point occupying this planet's space and be a minus and
burden to those around you. I discovered that forex trading is not for everybody, not
that it is that hard but many are fearful because they have been fed with wrong information
about forex. Different rumors flying around that forex is a no-go-area. That is why only
few that are brave, teachable and focused in life venture into it.

In this light, we need to come together to share our experiences, rub minds and present the
individual's challenges as common and peculiar to "ALL"; and getting solutions among "US"
would not be far fetched. No man is an island of knowledge. Forex profession needs one to
continue growing in skills, education and experiences. The more you know the more your
earnings grow.

I found it useful discussing with fellow traders whenever I come across one and it was well
conceived the need to create a physical forum where we come together periodically for the
benefits of "ALL". Even if you are not yet a forex trader but has interest and aspiring to
become one or just to satisfy your curiosity and to get it clear concerning the
misconceptions about forex and to find out more.

You can register your interest by texting your "Names, Phone number, a valid
Email address and include "Interested in Forex Forum" with the message to any of these numbers:
08038359284 or 08022968451. You shall be communicated on when it would hold. If you also know
of any trader be it a friend, colleague or neighbor, invite them along and everyone shall be blessed.

Your friend indeed,
Olufemi O. Adeyemo
Opengates Forex Academy.
http://fxdominion.com

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Signs Multi Billion Dollar Deal To Build Africa’s Largest Refinery / CEO Of Total Dies In Plane crash / Big Mistake Nigerian Business Owners Are Making Today...complete Solution Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.