Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank (4696 Views)

INSOURCING Is Inviting For Test So SOON!! Hw True Is This? / Insourcing Recruiting For 1stbank / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by gr8femfred: 3:33am On Aug 23, 2013
If you are Ond holder and wish to work in a bank as a teller just go to insurcing @ elephant house in marina,lagos to submit ur cv.I tink der are in need of staffs.
Note: u w b ask if u have done d test b4 o?just make sure u wise up.tnks[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by Adbobo: 4:35am On Aug 23, 2013
Ok thank u for the info
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by Sunky87: 5:45am On Aug 23, 2013
gr8femfred: If you are Ond holder and wish to work in a bank as a teller just go to insurcing @ elephant house in marina,lagos to submit ur cv.I tink der are in need of staffs.
Note: u w b ask if u have done d test b4 o?just make sure u wise up.tnks[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]
boss kindly help a broda out. Could you please help submit mine as I'm not in Lagos. Pls oooo just forward your E mail address to me, I'll be grateful. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by gr8femfred: 7:08am On Aug 23, 2013
Sunky87: boss kindly help a broda out. Could you please help submit mine as I'm not in Lagos. Pls oooo just forward your E mail address to me, I'll be grateful. Thanks in anticipation.
no coz I just left lagos nw and lik I said der won't collect it 4rm me coz I just finish der test ni.tnks
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by philipkarl: 7:17am On Aug 23, 2013
Hello,how long is their test?is der test done immediately you submit ur cv or wat?please if you can help me forward my cv der,i will appreciate.i dont mind coming down for deir test.i will coming from cross river state
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by gr8femfred: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2013
philipkarl: Hello,how long is their test?is der test done immediately you submit ur cv or wat?please if you can help me forward my cv der,i will appreciate.i dont mind coming down for deir test.i will coming from cross river state
nt immidiatly o
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by kokoletz(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2013
gr8femfred: If you are Ond holder and wish to work in a bank as a teller just go to insurcing @ elephant house in marina,lagos to submit ur cv.I tink der are in need of staffs.

pls is der age restriction or any string attached?
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by dammyklein(f): 8:58am On Aug 23, 2013
hi NL, please will you do the test after you have submitted your cv.cus its not proper to say you/ve done d test when you are just submitting your cv..please help your broda am confuse.
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by gr8femfred: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
dammyklein: hi NL, please will you do the test after you have submitted your cv.cus its not proper to say you/ve done d test when you are just submitting your cv..please help your broda am confuse.
you w b call for test after u must hav submit ur CV.u w receive text from insurcing to come for test.and if u pass interview w follow.tnks I wish u best of luck
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by gr8femfred: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
kokoletz:

pls is der age restriction or any string attached?
yes 28yr is der maximum
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by julyb(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
will b.sc be accepted?i need urgent reply pls
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by julyb(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
can b.sc holders appy?urgent reply pls...u can flash dis no,08057891943.i need some info
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by shindarayo(f): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Can bsc apply.and pls is drre any experience needed?pls reply asap
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote
author=gr8femfred]If you are Ond holder and wish to work in a bank as a
teller just go to insurcing @ elephant house in marina,lagos to submit
ur cv.I tink der are in need of staffs.
Note: u w b ask if u have done d test b4 o?just make sure u wise
up.tnks[color=#000000][/color][b][/b][/quote]

Can't submission be done online ?
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by gr8femfred: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
[b][/b]
adekanmbi1986:

Can't submission be done online ?
No
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by gr8femfred: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
shindarayo: Can bsc apply.and pls is drre any experience needed?pls reply asap
NO
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by Teeswift(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2013

I think they always specify wat d year of Graduation should be as well, apart from the maximum age of 28. Are they still doing that? Pls help someone here. Thanks
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by gr8femfred: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Tee swift:

I think they always specify wat d year of Graduation should be as well, apart from the maximum age of 28. Are they still doing that? Pls help someone here. Thanks
2009 till Date
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by mkoabiola: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
How do u get to elephant house wen u get to marina?
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Insourcing self , the interview that was conducted at march 2013, they hv not even called us. We have even done medicals since march and now they want 2 conduct another interview. Are they that disorganise.
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Insourcing self , the interview that was conducted at march 2013, they hv not even called us. We have even done medicals since march and now they want 2 conduct another interview. Are they that disorganise. Does any knws wen they likely conduct d interview
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Does anybody knws how long it takes insourcing 2 call 4 training after medicals
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2013
Somebody should please say sumtin
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2013
Am still waitin 4 response oh.
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2013
Sumone should at least commet ok. Please
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2013
Sumone should at least commet ok. I believe they so many people in this forum who can give me info, please na beg i de beg.
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by XPresie: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2013
My guy, u can neva av a certain figure 4dat, nobdy 'll be able 2actualy/specificaly giv a time dat Insourcin takes 2 call. 4instnc, I'v more dan 10 frnds workin wt dem; som1 got called after 2weeks, anoda one aftr a month, 3months, 7months, 9months, 14months, and 2yrs. Evn aftr 2yrs if u'r not called and u ask us, we'l stil tell u d fact dat, 'They Will Soon Call You'.
Bros jst keep calm, keep buzy n keep hopin.... d sure tin b say FBN is always in need.
.....bst of all, stil
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by phemmy88(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2013
Please can someone submit on my behalf.......?

And please..... Is it just only OND or DEY accept HND too
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by Teeswift(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2013
X-Presie:
My guy, u can neva av a certain figure 4dat, nobdy 'll be able 2actualy/specificaly giv a time dat Insourcin takes 2 call. 4instnc, I'v more dan 10 frnds workin wt dem; som1 got called after 2weeks, anoda one aftr a month, 3months, 7months, 9months, 14months, and 2yrs. Evn aftr 2yrs if u'r not called and u ask us, we'l stil tell u d fact dat, 'They Will Soon Call You'.
Bros jst keep calm, keep buzy n keep hopin.... d sure tin b say FBN is always in need.
.....bst of all, stil

Pls bro, do they employ IT student too? I av a sister that have interest in them. Thks bro.
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by XPresie: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2013
Tee swift:

Pls bro, do they employ IT student too? I av a sister that have interest in them. Thks bro.
....much as I kno, NO. Just ND, OND, NCE n (incase u work ur way in) HND.
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by phemmy88(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2013
@ gr8femfred , @ X-Presie:

Pls I need answer ..... Can someone submit on my behalf?
Re: Insourcing Is Recruiting Ond With Minimum Of Lower Credit For First Bank by XPresie: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
phemmy88: @ gr8femfred , @ X-Presie:

Pls I need answer ..... Can someone submit on my behalf?
Sorry I'm not sure guy, none of d pple dat I know has ever done or attempt to do so b4. As a matter of fact, it's lik wait 4any intrvw jst2 Hijacked and get on. Any diffrnt case to dis is like 2/10.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shell Application Offer. / Jumia Customer Service Recruitment 2017 / PZ Cussons Nationwide Recruitment For Graduate Trainees, October 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.