Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Insourcing Limited is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting (75141 Views)

Insourcing Limited / Insourcing Limited Aptitude Test {urgent Help} / Insourcing Limited Calling For Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by bisibaby(f): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2008
www.insourcinglimited.com is a new company established in March 2008 they are recruiting is so easy

Fill their form online

Shallom Goodluck!!!
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by nelly4(f): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2008
ABA

ND AND OND APPLICANTS ONLY

SO THEY ARE SCARED OF BSC GRADUATES

WHAT A SHAME, NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO PAY OUR BILLS

RUBISH

ARANT RUBISH
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by Andyjoy(f): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2008
@nelly
Didnt you read the part that said they wanted applicants for the posts of tellers? Or do you expect them to employ a Bsc graduate for that post. Abeg shine ur eyes well well

1 Like

Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2008
i just applied and they gave me a number,pls does anyone know how long they will call on us. by 2iic
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by maykay(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2008
se u are lucky to have a number, well hold on to that first, we are not incharge and if it takes them 3 years to call u, just wait for them.
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by victor4u(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2008
Insourcing Limited is a new company caved out from firstbank and all recruitment process is being undertaken firstbank staffs in the name of insourcing. Firstbank wants to recruit 2,000 contract staffs for their tellerin position and jst concluded the first batch. As many that has filled the form, jst chill, u wil be invited for a test.

Cheers wink
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by nelly4(f): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2008
what ever angry
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by moreebby(f): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2008
I got a text message from Insourcing Limited that i have been shortlisted for an aptitude test which would hold on the 23rd august.
Venue is not disclosed, was asked to go to the page and print out my letter online but on the website, there is nothing to print. IS there anyone here who have been through that body?
Please acquaint me on what to do?
House do you think its best i go there before the slated date for test?
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by zitar: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2008
pls i want the members to help me with the vanue of the aptitude test,
you can call me or text me with this number-08060308127,i will really
appreciate it.thanks
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by moreebby(f): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2008
Hey guys, y'all can print out your letter from the website, www.insourcinglimited.com
Click on he moving link, FOR SHORLISTED CANDIDATES FOR APTITUDE TEST.
I hope y'all still got your confirmation ID, enter to have your age come up and print your letter out.
For those testing at Ibadan, the venue is:

CBN HALL,
FACULTY OF SCIENCE,
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

Time is 8:00am, y'all advised to arrive an hour before scheduled time for test.

Best of Luck,
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by jodeci(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2008
Pls if u are writing in PH,kindly indicate the venue,i got the invitation text,but have not been able to print due to lack of ID.
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by Dammyo(f): 9:39am On Aug 21, 2008
whats up in PH? cant understand and thing goodies/
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by kolawole02: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2008
hi guys. you re not alone. i'm also having d same problem. gee thanks for info about d venue of d test 4 those testing in ibadan. wish u all d best
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by bandb1: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2008
For those in PH the venue is RIVERS STATE SCHOOL OF ART AND SCIENCE RUMUOLA ROAD.TIME 10AM.Things to come along with ur invitation letter,writing materials,passport photograph and any means of identification.You are to be at the venue an hour earlier. SEE U ALL THERE.

1 Like

Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by queenex(f): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2008
plz the web isnt displaying any info on them plz txt it 2 me 2ru my nos 08029146435
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by onasharon(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2008
for those of you who are text for first bank apptitude test and are unable to print your invitation letter from there site.it is very simple just go to the site and click job and careers you will seek name of shortlisted candidate scrollng just click it and enter your ref number finished, still having problem call me on 08057074554
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by queenex(f): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2008
plz au kom my id is 5-digits n i av not gotten any response 4rm them.
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by 69598661: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2009
house please i want 2 know more of this company

1 Like

Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by stevoe: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2009
House plz what about those that did the insourcing interview/medicals of 07-02-2009 for OND bulk tellers and are yet to be contacted uptill now.

pls anyone with relevant info should post and notify the house.
cheers and one love.
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by funshoa1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2009
Bros you can wait for another interview or test, the one you did has gone, Good Lock next time.
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by olawise1: 4:27am On Jul 16, 2009
ve cked the site i cant find any moving link to click on pls house is their any way around this tnx
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by osakwejudy: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2011
please how do fill this form? (for jobs)
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by downwide: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2011
how much are they payinng
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by koladedamilola: 10:02am On May 01, 2012
Hey guys,please can any one put me thru on how to fill the insourcing online form!cos av tried several times widout number buh after fillinf it out and I tried submitting it will just tell me an error has occured.av tried on mai PC and cafe times widout number!pls can someone tell me wt to do!
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by OsukoyaModupe(f): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
Please i want to apply but dere site is not coming up,and am in need of this Job now please help me out?
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by dicksonohm(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2012
Please House, has anyone here who wrote insourcing test and did the medical test been invited for training? I did these but no reply from Insourcing since June 7 @ Osogbo
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by Kollintons(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2012
Hello House any update on Insourcing Exam or Any bank recruitment pls.........
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by ahmedumar589: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
i did my aptitude test and i went for medical check up i also attended the induction which carried out at abuja international conference centre, they said that they will call us for training but up to now no any news from them, please can any one help me with useful information. this is my E-mail address ahmedumar589@gmail.com
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by skimofat: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2013
how long does it take insourcing to call after medical
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by ahmedumar589: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
I have received text from INSOURCING inviting me for ASSESMENT/TRAINING at Kano Main Branch, on 13 November, 2013. did any Nairalander received this text?
Re: Insourcing Limited is Recruiting by skimofat: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2013
Did u apply wit nd or hnd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited 2015/2016 Post Graduate Scholarship Award(fore / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants / Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.