Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! (6303 Views)

Infinix Alpha Vs. Samsung Galaxy Grand: What's Your Take? / Infinix Alpha Marvel X502 Disccussion Thread / Infinix Alpha Phablet Specifications & Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by Wale99: 4:37am On Aug 23, 2013
What is your biggest dream?

Do you wish to tour Dubai?

Or watch your favorite football team live in action?

Or do you want to have dinner with your favorite Hollywood star?

ANNCR: To make it happen, simply buy the all-new Infinix Alpha X570 and we will give you the surprise of a lifetime in the Infinix Dream big promo.
With a 5.7” screen, 16 GB Memory, a Quad Core Processor, and 12MP real camera the Infinix Alpha X570 brings your wildest dream to life.

Infinix Alpha ,coming soon~

Dream Big!
Features Highlight
Anti-Scratch New Corning Gorilla Glass 2; Slim & curve Touch Panel
5.7” 720p HD IPS LCD; 1280 * 720 ppi
12 MP high pixel BSI camera; 1080p video capture; 5 MP FF front camera
16 GB LDDR2 High-capacity memory
GOOGLE Android OS 4.2.1 driven by Quad core Cotex A7 1.2 Ghz CPU; Top speed operation experience
Smart Cover wakes up, stands up, and brightens up your Alpha handset
Specification
Network 3G/ 2G
Operating System Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
Dimension 161*82.5*9.3mm
Display 5.7'' Capacitive Touch Screen ( 720*1280)
Google Play 800,000 + Downloadable Applications
Processor Quad core 1.2GHz
Battery 2600mAh
Camera 12MP Rear-facing Camera; AF
5MP Front-facing Camera
Memory 16GB ROM +1GB RAM
Music AMR; MIDI; ACC; MP3; WAV
Video 3GP; MP4; AVI
Messaging Gmail
SNS/IM Facebook; Yahoo
Connectivity WiFi; WiFi Hotspot; GPS; USB; Bluetooth4.0
Sensor G-sensor; Light Sensor; Proximity Sensor

Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by Dimeji1976(m): 3:03am On Aug 26, 2013
WOW~
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by sob8084: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
it is here already

You can see price details here http://www.kara.com.ng/infinix-race-alpha-quad-core-cotex-a7/
Dimeji1976: WOW~
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by physise(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2013
price
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by sociable(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
The price of the New Alpha Infinix is 48k at slot. I saw the phone today.
Oh boy! It is a must have phone with fantsatic specs. Such as 12mp rear cam, 5mp front cam, corning gorilla 2, 5.7" screen, quad core 1.2 ghz, 720 by 1280 pixel resolution, 1gb ram, etc. Tell me what else do u want in a normal phone?
Everything about the phone is awesome and techno should better do sth about this cos infinix is really giving them a serious fight.
But I believe the price will come down with time. I know u don't waste your money if you go for it. I will go for it too.
Thanks.
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by harmbhrosz(m): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
;DI've been waiting soooooo long for this phone, can't wait to get minegrin
sociable: The price of the New Alpha Infinix is 48k at slot. I saw the phone today.
Oh boy! It is a must have phone with fantsatic specs. Such as 12mp rear cam, 5mp front cam, corning gorilla 2, 5.7" screen, quad core 1.2 ghz, 720 by 1280 pixel resolution, 1gb ram, etc. Tell me what else do u want in a normal phone?
Everything about the phone is awesome and techno should better do sth about this cos infinix is really giving them a serious fight.
But I believe the price will come down with time. I know u don't waste your money if you go for it. I will go for it too.
Thanks.
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by tonardo(m): 2:09am On Aug 30, 2013
that battery is poor for the phone 5.7 should have up to 3000mah
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 30, 2013
hahaha 50k? ogini
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by sociable(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
tonardo: that battery is poor for the phone 5.7 should have up to 3000mah
I disagree with u on dat. Its battery is better than that of Tecno Phantom A+ and it will last longer. Do ur calculation and u will see.

Thanks.
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by harmbhrosz(m): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bros...you don run see fault now now

Tecno phantom A+ is 2100mAh yet I haven't heard any one complain of it battery life
While infinix alpha is 2600mAh and you're already seein fault in that, the funniest thing is that you've not even used it......lol
tonardo: that battery is poor for the phone 5.7 should have up to 3000mah

1 Like

Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Gionee G2 wit 5.3 screen has a 3000mah
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by abionaalli(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
The main thing that makes it better than the tecno phantom a+ is the 16GB of storage versus the tecno's 1GB. For me, it's 5.7 inch screen is not really better than the 5 inch screen on the tecno because both screens have the same resolution. In summary, I'll say it's a good phone but it's too expensive at 48k.
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
9jadelta: hahaha 50k? ogini
it's cortex a7 plus the gorilla g2 so don't expect it to be cheap
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by sociable(m): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
Brainrex:
it's cortex a7 plus the gorilla g2 so don't expect it to be cheap
Thank you. If you need a smart phone that will have all these features,then you must be ready to pay for it. It will be more expensive if this phone is from Samsung. The price will come down with time though. But it is not expensive @ 48k I believe.
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by tonardo(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2013
harmbhrosz: Bros...you don run see fault now now

Tecno phantom A+ is 2100mAh yet I haven't heard any one complain of it battery life
While infinix alpha is 2600mAh and you're already seein fault in that, the funniest thing is that you've not even used it......lol

What do you use your phone to do? Why will you have complain when you are not a heavy phone user..
Must i use it b4 i see or have complain.
Phones with that specs have 3000mah +
And we're not talking about A+ 5 Inches here..
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by harmbhrosz(m): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2013
Bro....I'm a heavy phone user(my best friend/girlfriend is my phone i.e we're always romacing....24/7)#lol#
I enjoy all the phones I use coz I maintain them well....I don't listen to music and browse while other apps are on, I don't open more than 2/3 apps, I lock my phone any moment my eyes are off it, I dont put it on 3G/operate it heavily while it charing,brightness,don't listen to music on it speaker(coz I won't enjoy it) etc....that's how I maintain my phones for months/year and will always be of worth when I want to resell...so 3000mAh/2600mAh/2100mAh reraly matters to me
tonardo:
What do you use your phone to do? Why will you have complain when you are not a heavy phone user..
Must i use it b4 i see or have complain.
Phones with that specs have 3000mah +
And we're not talking about A+ 5 Inches here..

1 Like

Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by sociable(m): 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
That really shows u know how to manage a phone my friend. Being a heavy user has to do with phone management.
If you can't manage a phone with 210Amh, then you you won't be able to manage that of 260Amh.
Thank you.
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by saleskara: 12:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by akinlolusewanu9(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by istudiong: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2013
How can i claim the dream big promo price?, because i bought the phone today.
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by harmbhrosz(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2013
istudio ng: How can i claim the dream big promo price?, because i bought the phone today.

Claiming the price has to do with the where you bought your phone, you get a form, fill it and make a wish then you will be qualified for a raffle draw.

Pls siR....can you kindly share some user experience?

Would be glad to hear from you asap
Re: Dream Big with Infinix Alpha! by Dimeji1976(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
the phone is great, I'm in love with it
harmbhrosz:

Claiming the price has to do with the where you bought your phone, you get a form, fill it and make a wish then you will be qualified for a raffle draw.

Pls siR....can you kindly share some user experience?

Would be glad to hear from you asap

(1) (Reply)

Global Mobile Subscriptions: Nigeria Among Top 5 Countries In Q1 2018 / Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough / How To Get 530MB On Your Glo Sim For Just N200 (2014 Offer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.