Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. (22230 Views)

My Experience With Gnld Headquarters At Gbagada / Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / Massive Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre– (56 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by japhethlawrence(m): 6:02am On Aug 23, 2013
Please, I need direction on how to get to
Workforce Management Centre,
Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A, Besides UPS Building, Gbagada from Ikeja/Agege.
Thanks
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by opydan: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2013
go through alausa and board iyana oworo/oshodi and alight at 2nd pedro. It is located on d main road. Goodluck!
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by japhethlawrence(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2013
opydan: go through alausa and board iyana oworo/oshodi and alight at 2nd pedro. It is located on d main road. Goodluck!

Please, it is that when I get to Oshodi. I should another bus going to Alausa or Iyana Oworo from Oshodi.

If you do not mind opydan, please give me a step by step direction. Thanks
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by OLOYEDEOREOLUWA(f): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2013
If u are cominging from berger, take a bus going to Oshodi and drop at second pedro
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by emandman: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2013
Pls am coming frm abeokuta...is d "2nd pedro" b4 or afta berger? Considering am nt kuming frm lag but through sango area because my bus will definatly pas through oshodı..
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by Gracydee(f): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
e mandman: Pls am coming frm abeokuta...is d "2nd pedro" b4 or afta berger? Considering am nt kuming frm lag but through sanComing go area because my bus will definatly pas through oshodı..

Coming from Abeokuta, enter a bus that will get to oshodi and will pass through Lagos-Ibadan expressway, tell the driver you dropping at UPS bus-stop ( the challenge here is dat am not sure dose interstate buses stop at non-major busstop, so confirm from the driver).When you drop @ UPS bus-stop, just cross to your right across the service lane, you will see there board there.

However, if the driver says he wont stop for you, you can drop @ Iyana oworo and take a danfo to oshodi, just tell the conductor you are dropping at UPS
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by Titony1(f): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
From abeokuta, just find ur way thru 2 Oshodi, cross 2 d oda side of d road, ask from pple where u can get a bus going 2 gbagada, alight @ 2nd pedro,cross 2 d other side of d road. Its very easy 2 locate.

1 Like

Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by Titony1(f): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
From abeokuta, just find your way thru 2 Oshodi, cross 2 d other side of d road, ask from pple where u can get a bus going 2 gbagada, alight @ 2nd pedro,cross 2 d other side of d road. Its very easy 2 locate.
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by Arcid: 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
japhethlawrence:
Please, I need direction on how to get to
Workforce Management Centre,
Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A, Besides UPS Building, Gbagada from Ikeja/Agege.
Thanks
pls i jus received dis type of invitation 2day..22/2/2015..
pls how genuine is it?
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by Arcid: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
opydan:
go through alausa and board iyana oworo/oshodi and alight at 2nd pedro. It is located on d main road. Goodluck!
pls how genuine is it?
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by Arcid: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
OLOYEDEOREOLUWA:
If u are cominging from berger, take a bus going to Oshodi and drop at second pedro
pls how genuine is it?
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by wolex1ak(m): 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
direct me frm oshodi to berger and frm berger back to shomolu bariga
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by mogul2b: 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
please house . how do i get to the workforce office in a speedy direction from broad street lagos island. am kind of new in lag
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by Folaarch: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
please i will i get to workforce office in gbagada, i will be coming from ibadan. kindly help with the direction.
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by OtubuAKS: 12:47am On May 06, 2019
Good day house...pleas am coming from kwara state..which bus stop is closer to that gbagada
Re: Direction On How To Get To Workforce Management Centre At Gbagada. by Principle1: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
OtubuAKS:
Good day house...pleas am coming from kwara state..which bus stop is closer to that gbagada

From Kwara, Jesu!!
Did you get the job, or you found out it one of those NEOLIFE shit people..

(1) (Reply)

Dear Applicant, I Don’t Think You Really Wanted That Job! Recruiter Vs Appl. WAR / Teaching Is The Worst Job In Nigeria / Obafemi Awolowo University Recruitment For Academic & Non-teaching Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.