Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State (2939 Views)

Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State / Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State / RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by rakumiii(m): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2013
His fame and financial breakthrough pushed him into having up to six wives. His love for sex equally contributed to his patronage of the most beautiful girls in Ugbugbu Owukpa, Ogbadibo Local government area of Benue State where a man who was identified as Uroko Onoja was allegedly raped to death by his 6 jealous wives in the early hour of Tuesday.

Trouble started on tuesday morning, precisely 3 am when Uroko returned from Ochanja, a popular joint in the small community of Ugbugbu and headed to the room of his youngest wife. The other wives who according to the youngest wife, Odachi had a meeting before Uroko returned home invaded her room with knives and sticks, demanding that their husband have sex with all of them at once. Uroko who resisted their attack was overpowered by the women who ordered that the sex march begin with the youngest wife and to continue in that order to the top.

Our correspondent reported that Uroko stopped breathing when the fifth woman was making her way to the bed. “Suddenly, my husband stopped breathing, and they all ran out, still laughing, but when they saw that I could not resuscitate him, they all ran into the forest.

Uroko whose body has been deposited in a nearby Mortuary was until his death one of the famous persons in the village. According to most young people in the community, he was a philanthropist who had contributed positively to the growth of the community.

When contacted, the village head, Mr. Okpe Odoh affirmed that the matter had been reported to the police and investigation was ongoing even as the youth of the community are helping the police in search of the escaped wives.

As at the time this report was filed, 2 of the wives have been arrested

Source - http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/18/six-women-rape-man-death-benue-state/
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by rakumiii(m): 6:34am On Aug 23, 2013
Hehehehehe........... Only in Nigeria... grin grin grin
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2013
hehehe lwkmd

i know benue pipo to be 2nd after calaba. if not for God 2face would be a victim of dis paripasu. stewpid ashawo punny tasty men that cannot control dia urge serves him right .

PS any sweet fine fine baby that know me in real life can organize a similar festival for me I can at least handle 11 of you!!

2 Likes

Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 23, 2013
This is an old story. It happened last year 2012.
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by Tolexander: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2013
They eventually turned themselves to widows.

But the man tried anyway. Four rounds under duress!
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by rakumiii(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2013
Any man who is under the impression that they can sexually satisfy multiple women is dreaming. It can lead to death.... grin
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by Anuoluwap(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2013
This your heading self dey totori me o. *laughs*
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by kevoh(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2013
Old tori remixed to sound like it was yesterday.
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by utenwuson: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2013
Lwkm................†ђξ man could av tkin sm herbs......na them 4 report am say na rape case. Watin ds kin man wan tell Jah, una were be guys de form say una fit finish woman life wt strafin, shey una dn ceeeeeee am
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2013
i hope my GF reads this, this story proves that a guys d1kc is like a man with a mind of his own grin, the guy didnt want to do, but his dikc just couldnt resist, so you can love a girl with your all heart while you love some other girls with all your d1kc, cos your d1kc is a lil man, a separate entity with different mind and aspirations.

this man died happy, i envy him, he died a hero, he should be awarded with GCON
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by Popowaa: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2013
The topic is funny
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by dplomaticVal: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2013
tHis a clear proof that sex kills
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by joeace2020(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2013
Six Women molestation Man To Death In Benue State

[size=16pt]MOLEST[/size]

1 Like

Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2013
is this even possible for an average guy.. unless he had a heart condition..
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by BanevsJoker(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2013
cry

1 Like

Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by Arosa(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2013
This man may not have died from having sex, he most likely died of asphyxiation. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by switdil(f): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2013
grin sexkillz lipsrsealed
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by Oahray: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2013
If it were 6 men and a woman, we would all be screaming hate and murder. This only became criminal cos the husband died. It's high time the law is updated on it's definition of what r.ape is.
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by Andyblaze: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
sexy
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by rakumiii(m): 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
The word is not "molestation", the right word is "r.a+p-e" but Nairaland spellcheck changed it and even the link doesnt work again.
Re: Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State by 3ace(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
Bane vs Joker: To whom it may concern(Seun) don't you think the grammatical blunders caused by your fake autocorrect is getting embarrassing? For the sake of our official language, please look into how words are changed and ensure the outcome is grammatically correct. Take another look at the topic above and tell me if it doesn't make you want to go back to Primary school.
I have been complaining about the word "molestation" being used wrongly. I never even thought Seun's auto-correct feature could be the culprit. But could it be?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Exhumes Corpse Of LASU Student Killed By Her Boyfriend / Eating In Dreams, Meaning And Consequences. / Lady Performs S£xual Acts On A Man’s Corpse During A Funeral (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.