Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Seat Booking System PHP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Seat Booking System PHP (2731 Views)

Help On My It Project Topic Staff Management System( Php,css Nd Javascript) / Online Cinema Management System (PHP HELP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seat Booking System PHP by salix9ice(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2013
Hi guys, am designing a cinema ticket system with PHP. am a PHP beginner and i have no clue on how to design a visual seat booking page for ticket booking please help. Using wamp serve with phpMysql for database and sever side. HELP
Am done designing the interface of all the pages.
Re: Seat Booking System PHP by guru01(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
I think you should focus more on using javascript/jQuery for the frontend development.
Re: Seat Booking System PHP by talk2hb1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
salix9ice: Hi guys, am designing a cinema ticket system with PHP. am a PHP beginner and i have no clue on how to design a visual seat booking page for ticket booking please help. Using wamp serve with phpMysql for database and sever side. HELP
Am done designing the interface of all the pages.
I don't understand what you mean by visual seat booking, please explain better.
Re: Seat Booking System PHP by salix9ice(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2013
Something like this. using php checkboxes

Re: Seat Booking System PHP by talk2hb1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
Do you have any knowledge of JavaScript? I think JavaScript is the way to go. Whenever a box is checked it will automatically update the server via Ajax. I don't know if I'm making any sense?
Re: Seat Booking System PHP by salix9ice(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2013
I know what u mean, but i have no knowledge of javascript
Re: Seat Booking System PHP by talk2hb1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
salix9ice: I know what u mean, but i have no knowledge of javascript
That means you need someone to bail you out, you may call me on 2348064620491 maybe we can work out something.
Re: Seat Booking System PHP by guru01(m): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
If you are willing to share the money, you can call me with my number below.
Re: Seat Booking System PHP by talk2hb1(m): 2:51am On Aug 28, 2013
guru01: If you are willing to share the money, you can call me with my number below.
COPY that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Attach A Text File To A VB.NET Program / Cyber Security Or Software Engineering? / NFA To DFA Algorithm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.