Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors (13861 Views)

Shekau’s ‘death’, Credit To Jonathan’s Govt. DAILY TIMES. / Human Rights Organization Lambasts Nigeria Military Over Shekau's Death / Americans Confirm Shekau's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Is this man really dead? Boko Haram should be dead. We don't want them to cause terror again. We don't want to hear about them again.
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by ruffhandu: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2013
veraponpo:

Bros, the B is Brazil not Britain. It is actually BRICS meaning Brazil, Russia,India,China and South Africa. They are world emerging economies. Britain and other EU countries are not there. These countries used to be called developing countries until recently that they actually moved out of others.

Sorry bro, a slip.

@ hotwax, emperor et al, sorry for that. my apologies
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by herbeytv(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Hey u nairalanders, watch how u talk when u talk about me ( Shekau ) cos I am not dead and I have my men under the tree smoking cigars and watching you. I am Alive .

Don't be afraid !!!
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Hmm, Is he really dead?
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by emmymdk: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2013
cashkid18: Lyk seriously shakara has finaly kicked d bucket,i refuse to believe it until i c his head rollin on d floor

He died in th media... Everyday Nigerian Govt.will be giving us new news on BH and all we get is a bomb reply from those Bastards sons of a thousands fathers (BH)... cry
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by nairalad: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2013
If Shekau is not dead he will have posted a video on youtube to prove that by now.

Any video that surfaces much later will be a staged one - they are probably working on a mask that will be worn by his deputies like they did in the recent video.
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by Super1759: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2013
www.vanguard.com
]

i dont even believe anyone in Nigeria anymore, not even our media....
they curb out news just to pull traffic and make money,
the foreigners cant come up with such talk knowing that the problem isnt shekau but the idea behind bokoharam.
still have a long way to go in this country
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2013
Emylexray: Shekau might be browsing through nairaland now with a bottle of chilled kunu and smilling at his screen. grin grin grin in his voice *kai, me i dead? Me i dream*
grin
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by Gigastar(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2013
He is dead joo!
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by OrigamiIII: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2013
ruffhandu: BRIC=British, Russia, India, China
Is the bastard actually dead?
The only way he can prove he's alive is by sending out an 'undoctored' video message.

Wrong guy.
BRICS= Brazil,Russia,India,China and South africa.

1 Like

Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by tompat86(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2013
SOME GREAT NAIJA PROVERBS...
(1) When hot water quarrels with the
flour, its the cooking stick that always
mediates.
(2) A monkey that eats grass instead of
banana is a goat.
(3) Getting married to a girl that weighs
more than 80kg is polygamy.
(4) When a tsetse fly perches on your
scrotum, it takes great skill not force, to
kill it.
(5) However much the buttocks are in a
hurry, they will always remain at the back.
(6) If the throat can swallow a knife the
anus must find a way of expelling it.
(7) No matter how hot your temper is, it
cannot cook yam.
(cool The man who marries a beautiful wife
and a man who plants corn by the road
side have the same problem.
(9) The frown on the face of the goat does
not prevent it from being taken to the
market.
(10) No matter how far you urinate, the
last always falls at your feet.
(11) No matter how much weed you smoke
you cannot be the MOST HIGH.
(12) One who sleeps with an itchy anus
wakes up with smelly fingers.
(13) He who urinates in a stream must
remember his family drinks from the
water.
(14) The cow that is in a hurry to go to America
will come back as corned beef.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by Super1759: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2013
nairalad: If Shekau is not dead he will have posted a video on youtube to prove that by now.

Any video that surfaces much later will be a staged one - they are probably working on a mask that will be worn by his deputies like they did in the recent video.
a lad is truly talking. bokoharam is after their fight not to defend our mouth-making military..follow bokoharam and their system of operation, you will know better
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by Emylexray(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2013
Will his death bring to a halt the numerous nefarious and inhuman killings by the dreaded islamic group called bokoharam? Recently, JTF said they thought he "might" (uncertainty) have died of bullet wounds. Untill a comprehensive and convincing information of his death is given, i remain indifferent.
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by festusfeezy(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2013
Una no dey read news wela. D statement says shekau ''may'' have died as a result of several gunshot. Not certain yet. Investigations still on buh.
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by nerodenero: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2013
karl max:
However, Nigeria, it said,  was one of the world’s four best-performing markets last year with a 35.45 per cent gain and is the biggest and most dynamic frontier economy in Africa, with a GDP at par with global capitals  like Hong Kong and Singapore.
Who says nothing good cant come out of Nigeria or that Nigeria is not destined for greatness? For me, I believe strongly that if we can fight all our challenges in unity, then the sky isn't the limit for the country. Shekau, stay dead and never to rise again grin.
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by iamdsam: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2013
The death of Shakau won't stop the Boko Haram menace but would only infiltrate it. These insurgents would come with more terrible attacks as a revenge for their leader if truly he's dead. We just need to boost up our security more now because these guys are coming with more deadly attacks. Many investors are still afraid to come into the Nigerian market to invest because of the unrest of insurgents. Business and development is only bound to strive only when there's peace. We need to work for that peace. Our goverment has a big role to play. Unemployment must be drastically curbed by building industries and empowering the youths to start their own business before we can begin there can be peace in Nigeria.
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by Femiolaleye: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2013
Hmm. Mak we dey c 4 some time b4 comment go follow.
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2013
playcharles: SHAKAU'S DEY BANANA ISLAND they enjoy one month vacation grin
with yuzedo
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by olumidaie(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2013
This news is as false as Micheal Jackson would perform live at Sokoto tomorrow. Lol, untop say mumu oyinbo dey celebreta, he con true So we wey dey the country no know wetin dey happen

Well if you doubt me, check this 2012 nairaland link below.
www.nairaland.com/1068048/boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-killed
It was what they said october 2012. No pictures to prove it
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2013
BrightCar: Still waiting to hear shekau shout Allahu kuruba, Allahu kuruba on the video. If I don't hear after 7days then I believe. Don't call me a Thomas.

Which one be Allahu kuruba?

Na the player wey Arsenal just sign?

@topic

Mk dem kill dat guy again, I wan see am die.
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by DeNoble1(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

he could even be one of those ban tasty mods who knows
he could even be "YOU" who knows
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2013
Am begnning to believe ds boko isssh is a PDP staged movie oo!shey ds peopke tink we are foolish ni for Bleep sake!fg say make we leave it as that say make we forget wtout the dead bodyat least the soldiers killed in action we see dere coffin...so what's secrecy all about??ds Govt can't be trusted chai!if shekau is dead prove it!seeing is believing!!!

1 Like

Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by cachal: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2013
aliyubaka: Nigeria is still infested with other Muslim jihads willing to kill for a crazy and mentally deranged god called Allah.

Wash your dirty dirty mind before you write.. your username is close to aliyuboko..
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by MCKULQ(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2013
Emylexray: Shekau might be browsing through nairaland now with a bottle of chilled kunu and smilling at his screen. grin grin grin in his voice *kai, me i dead? Me i dream*

guy u done make me laff. grin grin
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by Usen9c(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2013
gboss4sure: E be like say dis guy don die ooo. Good riddance to bad rubbish

when is the funeral, who kill am, who said he s dead and wea s the corpes, and even if he s dead dat mean boko haram is dead. Another leader wud b electe soon
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2013
ruffhandu: BRIC=Brasil, Russia, India, China
Is the bastard actually dead?
The only way he can prove he's alive is by sending out an 'undoctored' video message.
it is actually BRICS, South Africa joined this year.

1 Like

Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by odiyaka(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2013
alpha conde: I thought it was BRICS brazil russia india china and south africa. Why is this report stating BRIC?
U re rite. Soon it ll becom BRINCS
N=Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by kstyle2(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2013
Shekau neva die...him go dey somwhr dey browse arabic hardcore porrn...dem dey use missle as dild0
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by fujirice: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2013
Super1759: a lad is truly talking. bokoharam is after their fight not to defend our mouth-making military..follow bokoharam and their system of operation, you will know better
Who be this self? BH spokesman? Abeg pedal softly jare!
We are winning the war against BH and that is the fact!
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by greaterlove(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2013
Origami III:

Wrong guy.
BRICS= Brazil,Russia,India,China and South africa.
I don't think south africa is still in the equation.
Re: Shekau's Death Excites Bric Investors by ayfuntua: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2013
aliyubaka: Nigeria is still infested with other Muslim jihads willing to kill for a crazy and mentally deranged god called Allah.
u better mind ur tongue: before ur body rot in HELL!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Highlights Of President Buhari’s 6-day Official Visit To China / Yemi Osinbajo Hosts NLNG In Abuja (Photos) / Coronavirus: FG To Cut Budget, Seeks New Oil Benchmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.