Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Advertise your event here:for free - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Advertise your event here:for free (492 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertise your event here:for free by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2013
Ayokunle Emoruwa
There are times some one posts something on fb, twitter, social media, etc and to you reading it, its more than a post, you are seeing it beyond a post, to you its an instruction, its a confirmation, its an encouragement, its a clarity, etc but unfortunately you want to read the post on facebook again and its down down the writer's timeline and you feel like "ah! Where is this post?" Because to you its beyond a post, its a message. In view of that, I will love to graciously inform you about my upcoming e-Magazine project titled "Beyond A Post" it will feature striking posts people come acrosson the social media- fb, bbm, twitter, whatsap, etc. The magazine can be downloaded for FREE, contributors are welcome as time goes on, its going to also provide a free platform for advertising your good and services (with reasons why people should patronise you), upcoming events, photos, business talks, fashion + style and lotsmore. The magazine stands on 4 creeds - truth, strengthening, free from unclean words, permitted by author. Articles that meetup with these 4 creeds on the social media can be published. The first edition is kicking off SEPTEMBER, I can't wait to see it! I thank you so much for your support, you have encouraged me to do this and keep doing this.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Business Partners That Have Excellent Marketing Skills / $4,000 Up For Grabs In The Build Your Own Blog New Writers Scholarship / A Nightingale Song Of Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.