Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Keke Marwa Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keke Marwa Business (5373 Views)

Ask Me Any Questions On Keke Marwa Business / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / I Need Urgently Tricycle((keke Marwa) As Much As I Can Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Marwa Business by corrall(f): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Hi People,

Abeg who knows about keke marwa business? like how much capital? the pros and the cons? how much returns can one make in a day? is it better to do hire purchase?

Advice needed.

thanks.
Re: Keke Marwa Business by corrall(f): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2013
Inputs needed please...
Re: Keke Marwa Business by X21: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2013
corrall: Hi People,

Abeg who knows about keke marwa business? like how much capital? the pros and the cons? how much returns can one make in a day? is it better to do hire purchase?

Advice needed.

thanks.

types of Keke
a. bajaaj cost in lagos N390,000
b. TVS cost in lagos N410,000
c. piagio cost in lagos N430,000

pros & cons is as in every transport business. there is inherent risk of LASG ban enforcement.
minimum return acceptable is N2000 per day
Hire purchase is good just like daily delivery. find out the model that suits you.
All these information you can get by going to the chops to price and asking operators who can be seen every where.
so get up and work
Re: Keke Marwa Business by Innobetty1(f): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2013
X 2:

types of Keke
a. bajaaj cost in lagos N390,000
b. TVS cost in lagos N410,000
c. piagio cost in lagos N430,000

pros & cons is as in every transport business. there is inherent risk of LASG ban enforcement.
minimum return acceptable is N2000 per day
Hire purchase is good just like daily delivery. find out the model that suits you.
All these information you can get by going to the chops to price and asking operators who can be seen every where.
so get up and work

Hire purchase is the most ideal model in Keke business. I will advice you seek out someone you can trust, preferably someone that is referred to you by someone you know well, and the said known person knows the person well and can vouch for him. Your local pastor/imam can be of good help in this regard. Goodluck!
Re: Keke Marwa Business by corrall(f): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Keke Marwa Business by enomakos(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
corrall
post=17619591:

Hi People,

Abeg who knows about keke marwa business? like how much capital? the
pros and the cons? how much returns can one make in a day? is it better
to do hire purchase?

Advice needed.

thanks.
hi are you now doing the keke business?
Re: Keke Marwa Business by ukese: 6:02am On Mar 04, 2015
corrall:
Hi People,

Advice needed.

thanks.

Hello if you would like to invest in the lucrative transport business with 450k

then this is for you, you can buy a Tricycle, TVS king model, do all the registration and paint it with 450k, and get paid back 800k, as hire purchase.

location is UYO
Re: Keke Marwa Business by bb64(f): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
ukese:

Hello if you would like to invest in the lucrative transport business with 450k

then this is for you, you can buy a Tricycle, TVS king model, do all the registration and paint it with 450k, and get paid back 800k, as hire purchase.

location is UYO
can I get the tokunbo for tvs
Re: Keke Marwa Business by ogogoro: 1:41am On Feb 04, 2016
There's a complete guide on going into the business here: http://www.mrpepe.com/business-news/guide-investing-in-a-keke-hire-purchase-business/
Re: Keke Marwa Business by waywardpikin: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The New Hundred Naira Note Is Out / Step By Step To Produce Refillable Ink For Whiteboard Markers / How Much Is Moniepoint POS And How Can I Get It In PH ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.