Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

There Is No Limit To What Our Limitless God Will Do In Response To A Limitless F - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Limit To What Our Limitless God Will Do In Response To A Limitless F (420 Views)

Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ? / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement / Choosing A Husband/Wife: God's Will Or Your Will? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Limit To What Our Limitless God Will Do In Response To A Limitless F by sidespin: 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
THERE IS NO LIMIT TO WHAT OUR LIMITLESS GOD WILL DO IN RESPONSE TO A LIMITLESS FAITH

I was in Ireland at one time, and went to a house and said to the lady who came to the door, “Is Brother Wallace here?” She replied, “Oh, he has gone to Bangor, but God has sent you here for me. I need you. Come in.” She told me her husband was a deacon of the Presbyterian church. She had herself received the baptism while she was a member of the Presbyterian church, but they did not accept it as from God. The people of the church said to her husband, “This thing cannot go on. We don’t want you to be deacon any longer, and your wife is not wanted in the church.” The man was very enraged and he became incensed against his wife. It seemed as though an evil spirit possessed him, and the home that had once been peaceful became very terrible. At last he left home and left no money behind him, and the woman asked me what should she do.

We went to prayer, and before we had prayed five minutes the woman was mightily filled with the Holy Ghost. I said to her, “Sit down and let me talk to you. Are you often in the Spirit like this?” She said, “Yes, and what could I do without the Holy Ghost now?” I said to her, “The situation is yours. The Word of God says that you have power to sanctify your husband. Dare to believe the Word of God. Now the first thing we must do is to pray that your husband comes back tonight.” She said, “I know he won’t.” I said, “If we agree together, it is done.” She said, “I will agree.” I said to her, “When he comes home show him all possible love, lavish everything upon him. If he won’t hear what you have to say, let him go to bed. The situation is yours. Get down before God and claim him for the Lord. Get into the glory just as you have got in today, and as the Spirit of God prays through you, you will find that God will grant all the desires of your heart.”

A month later I saw this sister at a convention. She told how her husband came home that night and that he went to bed, but she prayed right through to victory and then laid hands upon him. He cried out for mercy. The Lord saved him and baptized him in the Holy Spirit. The power of God is beyond all our conception. The trouble is that we do not have the power of God in a full manifestation because of our finite thoughts, but as we go on and let God have His way, there is no limit to what our limitless God will do in response to a limitless faith. But you will never get anywhere except you are in constant pursuit of all the power of God. (Smith Wigglesworth)

(1) (Reply)

A Brief Interview With One Famous Writer / Judge Yourself Rightly Part 4 / This Days Nairaland FP Is Just Boring And This Section Too Boring.whats Happenin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.