Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Three Sisters - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Three Sisters (1046 Views)

Funny Story Of Three Sisters. / Three Sisters, Monica, Phoebe And Fanny / Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Sisters by bastrin(f): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2008
Three sisters wanted to get married, but their parents couldn't afford it so they had all of them on the same day. They also couldn't afford to go on a honeymoon so they all stayed home with their new hubbies. That night the mother got up because she couldn't sleep.
When she went past her oldest daughter's room she heard screaming. Then she went to her second daughters room and she heard laughing. Then she went to her youngest daughter's room and she couldn't hear anything.
The next morning when the men left the mother asked her oldest daughter, "Why were you screaming last night?" The daughter replied "Mom you always told me if something hurt I should scream."
"That's true." She looked at her second daughter. "Why were you laughing so much last night?"
The daughter replied "Mom you always said that if something tickled you should laugh."
"That's also true." Then the mother looked at her youngest daughter. "Why was it so quiet in your room last night?"
The youngest daughter replied "Mom you always told me I should never talk with my mouth full."
Re: Three Sisters by krama(m): 7:09am On Jun 10, 2008
So wetin full the mouth na? cheesy
Re: Three Sisters by segunpc(m): 7:13am On Jun 10, 2008
she is eating ofcourse[b] grin[/b]

u try.
Re: Three Sisters by Jeovy(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2008
segunpc:

she is eating ofcourse[b] grin[/b]

u try.

Are u sure?
Re: Three Sisters by popsonj(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2008
She's gat a mouth full of the Koko! lol
Re: Three Sisters by popsonj(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2008
If d first got so hurt on the first nite, how's she gon cope sad
she's in for the worst angry
Re: Three Sisters by CrazyMan(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2008
Funny
Re: Three Sisters by arktivitym(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2008
Y should someone ask "Wetin come full em mouth?"Tell me who no know wetin full the youngest daughrts mouth?If you say you no know then write me make l tell you in strictly confidential manner.
Re: Three Sisters by clemcykul(f): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2008
stale

(1) (Reply)

Horror Movie Survival / Hell And A.S.S / WHERE IS DONKOLLIONE????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.