Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution (4212 Views)

Sisters Of St. Francis Nuns / Sisters Of St.francis House Of Prostitution. / Sisters Of Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by CuteAngel(f): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2008
A man was driving down a deserted stretch of highway when he notices a sign out of the corner of his eye,  It reads:
SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
10 MILES

He thinks this is a figment of his imagination and drives on without second thought,  Soon he sees another sign which reads:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
5 MILES

Suddenly he begins to realize that these signs are for real and drives past a third sign saying:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS
HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
NEXT RIGHT

His curiosity gets the best of him and he pulls into the drive. On the far side of the parking lot is a stone building with a small sign next to the door reading:
SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS

He climbs the steps and rings the bell. The door is answered by a nun in a long black habit who asks,
'What may we do for you ! my son? '

He answers, 'I saw your signs along the highway and was interested in possibly doing business, '

'Very well my son. Please follow me.' He is led through many winding passages and is soon quite disoriented. The nun stops at a closed door and tells the man, 'Please knock on this door.'

He does so and another nun in a long habit, holding a tin cup answers the door,  This nun instructs, 'Please place $100 in the cup then go through the large wooden door at the end of the hallway.'

He puts $2000 in the cup, eagerly trots down the hall and slips through the door pulling it shut behind him.

The door locks, and he finds himself back in the parking lot facing another sign:

GO IN PEACE. YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCREWED BY THE SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS. SERVES YOU RIGHT, YOU SINNER!
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by dyabman(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2008
anyway ?
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by CuteAngel(f): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2008
is a way.
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by trhymes(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2008
Yo. cool
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by dreday(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2008
Serves him right.God catch am
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by Scopium: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2008
[size=13pt]The devil is a liar. This is the works of my detractors, they can never succeed.[/size]
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by Scopium: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2008
[size=13pt]I forgot to mention that when I got to my car after my free will donation to charity, I saw Cuntangel hiding in my back seat telling me She's what I paid for and she's all mine for the night[/size]
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by cbase: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2008
Chai! Opiom is bad sad
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by Scopium: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2008
[size=13pt]I can't help it cool cool[/size]
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by cbase: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2008
I understand
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by dreday(m): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2008
cbase:

Chai! Opiom is delusional sad

Scopium:

[size=13pt]I can't help it cool cool[/size]
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by Gabry(f): 2:04am On Oct 19, 2008
huh?
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by JazzyJ(f): 3:13am On Oct 20, 2008
cute angel?
no wonder she was jealous wen eva i was wif scopium.
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by TOYOSI20(f): 4:37am On Oct 20, 2008
smiley :d
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by Azo(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2008
@scopium
dont tell me thers a gal that expensive for just a day, 2 gees shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by Scopium: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2008
[size=13pt]Nah not her price, I'm just a philanthropist, generously giving to charity, to help the needy[/size]
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by jaymobb(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2008
;d
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by Scopium: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2008
[size=13pt]Is that a mistype?[/size]
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by CuteAngel(f): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]I forgot to mention that when I got to my car after my free will donation to charity, I saw Cuntangel hiding in my back seat telling me She's what I paid for and she's all mine for the night[/size]

Chai thank God it was cuntangel u saw not Cuteangel.
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by romsky: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2008
cld av bin Kurt Angle d wrestler
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by CuteAngel(f): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2008
I tink so too grin grin grin
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by Nautillus(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2008
"yawnnnnss" . . . . .folks . . .come onnnn . . . .i'm trying to fight sleep here guyz . . .com- on
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by Gabry(f): 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2008
Go sing the Watermelon song sha. Ull wake up immediately grin
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by romsky: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2008
nah sing d former national anthem and O God Of Creation
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by Gabry(f): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2008
Na waa ohh. . . That will make a person sleep
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by romsky: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2008
wat else has he contributed if not yawns
and ow u take know d anthem na slipin tab
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by Gabry(f): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2008
cause he is bored sha
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by romsky: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2008
i go soon dey fear u o
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by krama(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
Cool
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by Scopium: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2008
[size=13pt]What's cool?[/size]
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by dani1luv: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
him refrigerator na in dey cool
Re: Sisters Of St. Francis House Of Prostitution by JazzyJ(f): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2008
*yawn*

=_="

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Newspapers Funniest Headlines / Projan Extra Ordinary Congress!!!!!----join Projan Now!!!! / Mind Ur Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.