Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. (1214 Views)

What Is The Physics Behind Skydiving / What Is SKYDIVING? Where Is The ORIGIN? / PICTURES Of A Nairalander Skydiving!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by LASIEFAIRE(m): 1:39am On Jun 10, 2008
i just went skydiving,  damn the adrenaline was fun. the fall from the sky at a remarkable speed is unexplainable, and the view from the sky was perfect. am going again and i encourage all those craving fun to go for it. For me, only rapture can stop me from doing it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by LadyT(f): 1:43am On Jun 10, 2008
Cool!!!!!! I would pee my pants

shocked
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by LASIEFAIRE(m): 1:44am On Jun 10, 2008
more pics
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by LASIEFAIRE(m): 1:46am On Jun 10, 2008
it was mad fun cool cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lady t  try it
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by LadyT(f): 1:49am On Jun 10, 2008
Never will try that those pictures are amazing!!!!

I scream like a banshee at theme parks you wan me go try this?
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by LASIEFAIRE(m): 1:54am On Jun 10, 2008
fear fear, go and do it jo. it unbelievable.
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by chuckdee4(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2008
Damn, i bet that was a RUSH of a life time, i sure wouldn't mind doing it once i'm able to step up to the plate
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by smile4kenn(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2008
I have done sky diving a couple of times, i will look for my pics and add here too,
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2008
chuckdee4:

Damn, i bet that was a RUSH of a life time, i sure wouldn't mind doing it once i'm able to step up to the plate

yeah, am jumping alone the next time. I will probably do it once i get back to japan.
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by HRhotness(f): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2008
AHHHHHHHH shocked

I am sooooooo jealous!!!!!

I had to cancel my booking cuz I hav to go to Nigeria, . , sad sad sad sad

I am just too jealous right now
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by LASIEFAIRE(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2008
jealousy will kill you tongue tongue
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by HRhotness(f): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

jealousy will kill you tongue tongue

dude seriously. . . sad

where did u go?
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by LASIEFAIRE(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2008
HR.hotness:

dude seriously. . . sad

where did u go?

I did it in Houston, we went to 14000 ft the freefall was awesome, then the drawback when you deploy the chute was amazing. felt better than a roller coaster. grin
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by debosky(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2008
DAMN! I so want to do that!!! I must find out where I can do it. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by mukina2: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ Topic

nice pix but i will never try it shocked noooo o shocked
Re: Skydiving Was Mad Fun: See Pictures. by davidif: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2008
omo, you don turn oyinbo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are There Members Of The OLD KICKOFF NIGERIA FORUM Here? / Nigerian Basket Ball Star, Al-farouq Aminu Never Been To Nigeria / Anyone Want A Signed Vincent Enyeama Jersey? Cool Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.