Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno (16561 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 44 In Taraba As Buhari’s Government Finally Reacts / Soldiers Raid Boko Haram Forest, Kill 44 Insurgents / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by alienware(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFfUMiaKj2A

Boko Haram re-enforcement (Posted on Aug 20, 2013)
i just watched the video, nigeria is pretty much doomed if we don't put more effort.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by bright007(f): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
zibi2: Quran...Muhammad's Own Words:

Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause."

Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."

Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."

Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious."

Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."

Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)." What a religion....
this is bizzare!..
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Katier00(f): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Exactly my thought. This attack is to prove that they are not affected with the news about Shekau (dead or alive).
Last Bullet:
Nigeria needs all the help to finally crush terrorism, Boko Haram.
there was a leader b4 shekau and there will be another after him, his death wont change a thing, lets just pray n hope in God 4 his interventions some how
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by jigawatts(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2013

Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause."

Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."

Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."

Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious."

Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)." What a religion....

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ THE QURAN, DO NOT TRY TO CONFUSE PEOPLE;
1. If you are picking verses from the Quran, you do not JUST pick from the middle and translate.

2. Every verse in the Quran has a beginning and ending, please go back and read the verses that were exactly before the ones you posted and Understand the whole chapter.

3. Let me give you an example:
- In Chapter2 Vs178, God says: Retaliation is decreed for you in bloodshed, an eye for an eye, a slave for a slave ...etc. BUT the verse ended with :

.....But for him who is forgiven somewhat by his (aggrieved religious) brother, then prosecution (for blood-wit) should be made according to a fair, manner ( ma'ruf) and let the payment be made to him with kindliness. ..."

So please, IF you cannot understand how the Quran was scripted by God, Try to get more understanding.

SO PLEASE, DONT TRY TO MISLEAD PEOPLE.
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Afroconnect: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Terrorists killing Muslims they claim they are fighting for.
These terrorists are foreigners killing Nigerians.Nigerians rise up and expose traitors that are sponsoring these killers,let us kill them all.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by IYANGBALI: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
bright007: ....
this is bizzare!..
it was not bizzare that said so,it was mohammed{sbuh}
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by zico2(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
jigawatts:

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ THE QURAN, DO NOT TRY TO CONFUSE PEOPLE;
1. If you are picking verses from the Quran, you do not JUST pick from the middle and translate.

2. Every verse in the Quran has a beginning and ending, please go back and read the verses that were exactly before the ones you posted and Understand the whole chapter.

3. Let me give you an example:
- In Chapter2 Vs178, God says: Retaliation is decreed for you in bloodshed, an eye for an eye, a slave for a slave ...etc. BUT the verse ended with :

.....But for him who is forgiven somewhat by his (aggrieved religious) brother, then prosecution (for blood-wit) should be made according to a fair, manner ( ma'ruf) and let the payment be made to him with kindliness. ..."

So please, IF you cannot understand how the Quran was scripted by God, Try to get more understanding.

SO PLEASE, DONT TRY TO MISLEAD PEOPLE.
Thank you.
you said,the word is scripted by GOD. How on earth can you relate someone aggression and wish of survival as scripted by GOD. Let me tell you, you cannot fight for God, because he is a mighty man in battle. He is our maker and he can kill and sustain at the same time. If what your god teaches you is to kill innocents until they submit forcefully to your religion, then you re not serving a real God. The lord our God can do all things cos he created all things. Whether you want to hear the truth or not, you will not win this battle cos its of God. Bokoharams will be crushed by thunder by fire.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Usman212s: 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
boko harams are the worst of all evil creatures. I dont know any group in the world that is more evil than they are..
They think that the qur'an is their proof,while it is actually a proof against them.May Allah destroy them and their sympathisers

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by SHAAWA: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote

author=IYA NGBALI]when we all go our separate ways in Nigeria. We are
dealing with animals who believe that power to rule Nigeria belongs to
them and them alone and people who do not have value for lives.[/quote]

Really? can u sincerely tell that all is well in your entire
family(nuclear and extended)? going our separate ways is not the
solution even if Nigeria is going to be divided base on households. When civilised nations are coming together to form a larger and more organised economies we still thinking of going back to the acient ways of civilization.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by SHAAWA: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote

author=zico2]
you said,the word is scripted by GOD. How on earth can you relate
someone aggression and wish of survival as scripted by GOD. Let me tell
you, you cannot fight for God, because he is a mighty man in battle. He
is our maker and he can kill and sustain at the same time. If what your
god teaches you is to kill innocents until they submit forcefully to
your religion, then you re not serving a real God. The lord our God can
do all things cos he created all things. Whether you want to hear the
truth or not, you will not win this battle cos its of God. Bokoharams
will be crushed by thunder by fire. [/quote]

please dont get it all twisted, nobody is supporting boko haram here, if
you are attributing their evil acts to Quran atleast it did not say
they should kill muslims, from the post here the casualties are muslims.
Besides if i am to quote the bible the way you mischieviously quote the
quran i can assure you that you will leave this thread unceremoniously. The
quotes are out of contexts. If you have the Quran with you can you
please post the previous verses before and after each verse quoted?
please do that and let the readers be the judges.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by lekkie073(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
Horus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFfUMiaKj2A

Boko Haram re-enforcement (Posted on Aug 20, 2013)
Did video is past four months. Why thou lieth? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by sakaguchi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
Shaawa, @jigawatts and @usman212, you need not pay to much heed to what people on nairaland say, NLders are known for bashing one another as you can see from many post assuming tribal and religious delineation. Boko Haram are justifying their actions by the Qur'an, that is not NLders doing it, it is they the Boko haramites doing it, what has been my problem before is that Muslims in Nigeria empathize with them and even their religious leaders and several political figures gloss over it as inconsequential, so many a people might not bother so much and might even glee when the sword is turned to the Muslims themselves. However, now that the condemnation of their activity is assuming a national dimension, it is good we call a spade a spade. Mohammed pbuh and all other religious figure are not with on us earth today, so we should take charge of what we do, Boko Haram in my humble opinion are bunch of lunatics and criminals who should be dead and not empathized on. Allah help Nigeria, ameen,

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Adesplendid(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
I pray that all this should stop... in the name of Allah
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Adesplendid(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
Prof Corruption: It seems killings continue with or without Shekau.
they would have selected a new leader..
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by 1oracle(m): 3:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
tosnat: When will this end?.
It will end when a northerner becomes president of Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
In every terrorist movie, every terrorist leader dies after saying " you to late, it doesn't end with me"
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by SHAAWA: 3:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Thanx

i really appreciate, but it
is hard for to sit and not do anything when i see people that know next
to nuthing about islam giving lectures on islam.
We are not here to fight or bash any religion but to set the records
straight. Sometimes some people mistake our silence to mean that all
that has been said about our religion are true.
We ready to answer any question raised in the spirit of learning and
understanding islam. What is wrong is wrong even if it was done by
parent is not an excuse cox God come first, so we are not here to
excuses for boko boys but to defend our religion.
Every religion has its bad eggs but is not enuf a reason for people to paint all the followers for that religion with the same brush.

[quote
author=sakaguchi]Shaawa, @jigawatts and @usman212, you need not pay to
much heed to what people on nairaland say, NLders are known for bashing
one another as you can see from many post assuming tribal and religious
delineation. Boko Haram are justifying their actions by the Qur'an, that
is not NLders doing it, it is they the Boko haramites doing it, what
has been my problem before is that Muslims in Nigeria empathize with
them and even their religious leaders and several political figures
gloss over it as inconsequential, so many a people might not bother so
much and might even glee when the sword is turned to the Muslims
themselves. However, now that the condemnation of their activity is
assuming a national dimension, it is good we call a spade a spade.
Mohammed pbuh and all other religious figure are not with on us earth
today, so we should take charge of what we do, Boko Haram in my humble
opinion are bunch of lunatics and criminals who should be dead and not
empathized on. Allah help Nigeria, ameen,[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Asabeq(f): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
No it is tinubu and Gej not relenting undecided
rozayx5: Buhari not relenting undecided

RIP to the dead
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by kwajahafiz(m): 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
Muslims killing muslims.
Im betting all those casualties are moslems..
while other muslims look on, unconcerned....
Afraid to exorcise the demon that is sitting in thier living room.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by OneOpinion: 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2013

The mere thought about the existence of backward thinkers and hate fuelled critics ot your likes makes me puke.
Who will ever at this point in time have the impression that boko haram ia an islamic religious group acting according to the dictates of the Holy Book(Al Quran). Such a person(s) dont deserve the free breath of the Merciful God

With all past events,all thats required is logic.If your claims that BH are set out to make everyone profess Islam,how do you then explain countless number of muslims that have been killed,mosques that are being attacked,children in schools,secular gatherings(marketplaces,universities etc). Do they first identify the muslims and kill the reat or the muslims wear tags or they predict what adherents they are by looking at their foreheads.

You see,when we say Nigeria is problematic,we are quick to attack our leaders leaving out the followers who are in themselves generous donors to these problems.When a person intentionally deprive himself of objective thinking and stick to unjust,baseless,unreasonable bias to bring forth his/her decisions,dont you think it will result in intellectual drain.If everyone does that,then our progress as a nation will move in retrogress.

For we as muslims,we have only one version of the Quran,that will mean that all muslims have the same source of knowledge.In that case why dont all muslims terrorise,could it be that non-terrorising muslims dont understand Islam or they ve chosen not to follow it.They do follow the Quran to the letter and yet they dont terrorise or dont you have muslims around you.This points to the fact that BH is everything but religious.
When you have chosen to quote the vetses of the Quran in isolation ignoring that they emanates from within chapters.Then in my own opinion thats broad day light bigotry.
please kindly go back to those verses and read the chapters in which you have found them so you will be better informed.
With my little knowledge of the Quran,thisis my explanation of the verses(N:B am not an authority to do tafseer(explanation) but for necessity sake i will attempt,i stand to be corrected(Allah knows best))
The periods during which the verses were revealed were war periods.The muslims had to fight her enemies in open field battles because they couldnt persevere further the persecutions they were subjected to in the hands of their enemies.Even at that,its the duty of the fighting muslim to protect the children,women and religious places of their enemies not to talk of attacking them.The translation of the meanong of Quran 2:190 reads thus.
"and fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you,but trangress not limits.Truly Allah likes not the trangressors"

Point of correction again,the Quran isnt Prophet Muhammad(saw) words,they belong to Allah(swt) delivered to mankind through Him.
Things are faring bettter in Nigeria now,the presidency has seen the need to tackle the insurgence.Unlike a time when all we hear are condolence messages.I guess the fear of offending the northern political class in order not to dent his political ambitions has fadad away.Now he is taking the bull by the horn in an attempt to resolve our national security issues.The ere of:BH is in my cabinet and i dont know themis gone,old things are passed away.God bless GEJ for finding a place in his heart to consider the safety and interest of the masses over other things.

Please all we can do to support him is to do away with our sentiment and let objectivity in reasoning and decision making take the day
Its a fight for all.Inshallah we will conquer terrorism in Nigeria.Amin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Dbeliever(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
Before the year 2010, we use to hear such news about other countries on the British Broadcasting Coporation (BBC). Some times I will even argue with my father that there would be no inhumanity like that any where. Not too long ago, its happening right on our soil. Could this be another sign of rupture time?
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
RoyPCain: these people are no muslims; not the way they are. they need to be wiped off, erased without any memory of them ever. you cant shed any blood and this much in time of peace and say you are practicing islam. the muslims should be the first in line of defense against them and also the first wave of offense upon them.

i just watched the fools on the video, above. thse people are pure tribalists wrapped in the garment of Islam. nothing islamic about them. nothing.

If the muslim should be clean from this,,,, we need you guys to form an army and fight against this animal. They are tormenting people, putting people in forever pains and wasting innocent blood in Islam name.....this is it, they are giving Islam a bad name. You know what this mean....when people sees a muslim now, I think they will start running for their life. Who could be the next victim? Nobody wants to.

If you are going to save Islam from this, then lets see muslim reaction about this. It shouldn't end on internet or media. Fight against people destroying or tarnishing your religion. Or else, the mass will grow up against muslims......against Islam....against Hausa. I think by then, we wouldn't separate Weeds from crops....everything will be burn

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by SHAAWA: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
Are

the civlian JTF christians? these guys are fighting boko boys literally
with their bare hands. Even when the Nigerian police are complaining of
the sophiscation of d BH's weapons.
Do you mean to tell me that you will not be satisfy until all muslims
(Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani) come out to fight them physically.

What are u doing as a christian to stop Fathers from sodomizing young
boys for almost a century and the recent gay bishops ordinations as well same sex marriages
being conducted in churches?
Atleast this set of crooks do not carry arms. will i be right to say that christianity and christians will never come out clean until.......

[quote
author=FOLYKAZE]

If the muslim should be clean from this,,,, we need you guys to form an
army and fight against this animal. They are tormenting people, putting
people in forever pains and wasting innocent blood in Islam
name.....this is it, they are giving Islam a bad name. You know what
this mean....when people sees a muslim now, I think they will start
running for their life. Who could be the next victim? Nobody wants to.

If you are going to save Islam from this, then lets see muslim reaction
about this. It shouldn't end on internet or media. Fight against people
destroying or tarnishing your religion. Or else, the mass will grow up
against muslims......against Islam....against Hausa. I think by then, we
wouldn't separate Weeds from crops....everything will be burn[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Adesplendid(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=sakaguchi]Muslim inhumanity to Muslims.
^^^^^
In the video above, the deuchebag says that Muslim should join the fight to ensure the religion of God wins, by putting unbelievers to their grave, that the Allah who told them to go to hajj, to pray, to slaughter Rams, told them to kill unbelievers, that they shouldn't have any moral burden on killing humans because of pity, that don't they pity the Rams they slaughter? But because Allah has told them to slaughter the Ram, they know they are do .... they ar trying to discourage the muslims , prophet Mohammed (SAW) said in the hadith that , no one is ever allowed to call anybody a disbeliever. ,
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Adesplendid(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=zico2]
you said,the word is scripted by GOD. How on earth can you relate someone aggression and wish of survival as scripted by GOD. Let me tell you, you cannot fight for God, because he is a mighty man in battle. He is our maker and he can kill and sustain at the same time. If what your god teaches you is to kill innocents until they submit forcefully to your religion, then you re not serving a real God. The lord our God can do all things cos he created all things. Whether you want to hear if you thick the muslim ar terrorist , ask yourself how many time did a muslim in your area came to treaten u in your to accept Islam.... when i converted to Islam I was not forced to do so !
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by IYANGBALI: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
SHAAWA:

Really? can u sincerely tell that all is well in your entire
family(nuclear and extended)? going our separate ways is not the
solution even if Nigeria is going to be divided base on households. When civilised nations are coming together to form a larger and more organised economies we still thinking of going back to the acient ways of civilization.
you and your entire generation are fokn bastaards,must you bring my family into the issue?i dont blame you,its your fokn religion and you are from that end where those animals come from. I place a silent curse on you for bringing my family into this.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by IYANGBALI: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
SHAAWA: Are

the civlian JTF christians? these guys are fighting boko boys literally
with their bare hands. Even when the Nigerian police are complaining of
the sophiscation of d BH's weapons.
Do you mean to tell me that you will not be satisfy until all muslims
(Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani) come out to fight them physically.

What are u doing as a christian to stop Fathers from sodomizing young
boys for almost a century and the recent gay bishops ordinations as well same sex marriages
being conducted in churches?
Atleast this set of crooks do not carry arms. will i be right to say that christianity and christians will never come out clean until.......

get the fok off NL we know your type,fokn boko
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Omadachi(m): 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
What kind of thing is this?Killing innocent and harmless people.I think it will be better every male in all the affected areas be well equip with weapons like guns to protect themselves,family members and others.

It is obvious that the military cannot cage boko haram not even the state of emergency.More civilian JTF should be form and harm.Enough is enough.It always pain me to the marrow whenever I hear of boko haram killing.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Adesplendid(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you and your entire generation are fokn bastaards,must you bring my family into the issue?i dont blame you,its your fokn religion and you are from that end where those animals come from. I place a silent curse on you for bringing my family into this.
we ar sorry for bringing your family into this. but i don't thick u need to go to that extent , therefore i redirect the curse on u in the name of Islam.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by Adesplendid(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
IYA NGBALI: you and your entire generation are fokn bastaards,must you bring my family into the issue?i dont blame you,its your fokn religion and you are from that end where those animals come from. I place a silent curse on you for bringing my family into this.
Re: Boko Haram Kill 44 In Borno by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
GOD COME TO OUR AID AND SAVE THIS COUNTRY FROM THIS OBNORXIOUS MENACE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isa Bayero, Emir Sanusi's Aide Grilled Over "Financial Misappropriation" / Nigeria Risks Economic Decline –buhari: Punch / How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.