Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) (1888 Views)

Has It Been A While Since You Read Something Very Interesting And Suspense Fille / Borno: Home Of Boko Boys / DISORDER - ( A Classic Tale Of Love, Crime And Suspense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by 01emek(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Chapter 1 it was a cold morning and the harmantan season had begin to fade away. the children voice is been heard in mr okoro's compand.The conpand was fenced with palm tree leaves and it was big and allow the children to play around. Mr okoro's obi (father's private room) was at the front of the entrance and at the back was chioma's room (okon's mother) by the left is ibe's mother hut. Mr okoro was recognised as one of the rich man in the community because he was able to marry two wives and had many farms. Okon is tall,fair in complexion and is in between the age of 11 and 13looking boy between the age of 11 and 13. Ibe is a brother to okon,black in complexion with a round looking face. Okon! Okon! Came a voice from the children playing in mr okoro's compand, ibe came runing,whisper some word into okon's ear and they both smile. chizoba was a girl at 14 and had start expriencing maturity and she's also a princess,a daughter to igwe nawfor the great.. Okon had told ibe that chizoba was his girlfriend and he would marry her when he had finish his secondary school. 'Chizoba'okon called out when he even know that she would not answer him.chizoba did not trun to look who is calling but kept on moving. 'Why did she not answer you? Ibe asked 'she's having ear problem in the morning but only hear in the afternoon and evening. Okon repiled looking sirious as if he was saying the truth. suddenly,the sound of their father's bicycle was heard outside,the two boy run into their mother's room just because they don't want to be sent by their father to buy snuf..
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by 01emek(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
Okonnnn! Came thier father's voice.. Papaaaaaa! Okon reply runing out of his mother room. Where is your mother? Not waiting for an answer he said take these bush rat,give it to her' it's was okon mother time to cook for the day and she needed the meat for a blizfull dinner. Okon collected the meat and without looking for at him he trun to leave.'where is you brother? Call him and come with him,i want to sent you to buy some snuf for me.okon just frown, avoiding his father's face he went to call his bother and to give the bust meat who was half dead to his mother's.
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by Niyi12arsenal(m): 1:25am On Aug 24, 2013
Nice story ... Can u gear up pls?
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by Chimaritoponcho: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2013
nice storyline but cud u pls work on ur spellings,spacings and punctuations?thanks
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:14am On Aug 24, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: nice storyline but cud u pls work on ur spellings,spacings and punctuations?thanks
I don't know but the guy wrote like he is clueless about literature...@ Op please read more, and come back to adjust. The storyline is good though
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by 01emek(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: nice storyline but cud u pls work on ur spellings,spacings and punctuations?thanks
i will do just that thank you!
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by 01emek(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2013
Thank you guys,i will try and adjust in next update.
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by ninja4life(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2013
Nice story but as others pointed there are many typos in updates
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
grin grin....@ Op, I tried to pave way for you, hope you can follow it?

01emek: Chapter 1

it was a cold morning and the harmantan season was begining to fade away. the children voices could be heard in Mr Okoro's compound.

The compound was fenced with palm tree leaves and big enough for children to play around.

Mr okoro's private room was at the front of the entrance and at the back was Mrs Okoro's room, Okon's mother. At the left side of the compound stood ibe's mother hut.

Mr Okoro was recognised as one of the richest man in the community, as he owned farms and had managed to take two wives at once. Okon was between eleven and thirteen years, tall, fair in complexion fine looking young man.

Okon's brother Ibe was the total opposite of Okon, dark in complexion with a round looking face.

“ Okon! Okon!” Came a voice from the children playing in the Okoro's compound. Ibe came running towards Okon, whispered something into Okon's ear and they both smiled.

Chizoba was a girl at 14 and had start experiencing maturity and she's also a princess,a daughter to igwe nawfor the great.. Okon had told Ibe that Chizoba, a fourteen year old princess, daughter of the great Igwe Nawfor was his girlfriend. Chiboza was at the crucial stage of puberty and had Okon fantasising about her. He had even spiced up his fantasies by telling his brother he would marry Chiboza after completing secondary school.

“Chizoba!” Okon called her, knowing quite well she would ignore him. She wasn't even pertubed to check whom her caller was as she kept on walking, minding her own business.

“Why did she not answer you?” Ibe asked confused, the girl was his brother's girlfriend after all.

Okon hid his disappointment. “She has hearing problems which affect her only in the mornings so she might not have heard me.” His facial expression had changed, trying so hard to convince his brother, who bought the lie hook, line and sinker.

Just then, the sound of their father's bicycle was heard outside, the bycircle was a spoil spot, they ran into different directions as they knew their father would send them out to buy snuff as if they were the ones who used it.

Will be back to hear what you think....ciaosmiley
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by odeku457(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin grin....@ Op, I tried to pave way for you, hope you can follow it?

Will be back to hear what you think....ciaosmiley

@ HunbleByGrace. Nice Job there.

I hope that will help @01emeke
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
odeku457:

@ HumbledByGrace. Nice Job there.

I hope that will help @01emeke
Thanks, I hope it will help too
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by 01emek(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
01emek: Thank's @ humble Grace.you are talented,i wish mine will be like that.
stop wishing and work on ur work, try and re read it b4 posting (read lyk a reader not a writer.)
Re: Okon And Ibe The Vilage Boys ( Comedy And Suspense) by 01emek(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Damex333: stop wishing and work on ur work, try and re read it b4 posting (read lyk a reader not a writer.)
thank you,will do just that.

(1) (Reply)

Flood Ravishing Delta State / Help Needed By Stephengee12 / The Vampire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.