Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,258 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) (1184 Views)

Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm / 2015 AMAA: 5 Of The Most Talked About Looks (photos) / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) by ImanuelJannah(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-nMe8_8M2JbU/UhfE7-FhfbI/AAAAAAAABLo/Bz1x8xW78Jg/s1600/north+west.jpg[/img]
North West - (The second-most-talked-about baby in the world.)

The world has finally seen the daughter of rapper Kanye West and popular reality TV queen Kim Kardashian.

The photo was unveiled this Friday morning during Kanye West's visit to the set of the Kris Jenner Show — Kim Kardashian’s mother.

Kanye West said he’s sees the baby’s birth as a big change in his life — and the creation of a new brand.

Now, he is focused on the baby.

“It takes time to understand,... You met a brand-new person. The thing I think about as a dad is just protection. My only goal is to protect my daughter. That’s my instinct.” West has said.

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) by ellab(f): 10:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
The baby carried kanye's mouth and d rest na Kim k.
Cute baby

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) by Nuzo1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
"And I’ll never let my son have an ego
He’ll be nice to everyone, wherever we go
I mean, I might even make ‘em be Republican
So everybody know he love white people" - Kanye West.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) by vallycan: 11:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wondaful baby...wit an incredable name...does eyes are kims an d mouth is kanye's...an her hair is lookin westward as d fadas name implies while d nose is lookin north of kim's equator...
An d next babie dat is comin is @ latitude 2 digree of d south west equator...i hope u can guess his or her name...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) by anonymous6(f): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
cute baby

1 Like

Re: Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) by Airforce1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Cute!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 24, 2013
I see Dbanj eyes.
Re: Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:25am On Aug 24, 2013
Kamanda: I see Dbanj eyes.
My hand no dey... You know say kanye West get hot temper
Re: Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) by phellycia2013(f): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2013
All I c is 2face's bald head.......... aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ we safe?
Re: Picture Of North West — (the Second-most-talked-about Baby In The World) by ImanuelJannah(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2013
phellycia2013: All I c is 2face's bald head.......... aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ we safe?
hmmmm... trouble dey oo

(1) (Reply)

My Treasure, Anita, Is A Virtuous Woman, Sent From Above - Paul Psquare / Popular 90s Singer Daniel Wilson And Wife Welcome Daughter / Jim Iykey's Reply To Pregnancy Scandal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.