Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

The right Shoes For Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The right Shoes For Interviews (537 Views)

Why Do Some Employers Treat Candidates For Interviews Like Thrash? / Mistakes Dat I've Made In Job Interviews That You Should Avoid At All Costs / Technical & Brain Teaser Questions Asked During Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The right Shoes For Interviews by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
When I go 4 interviews I see sum gals with really high shoes. I don't know about guys. Please what's the right shoe to wear wen going 4 an interview?
Re: The right Shoes For Interviews by akuji: 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
Whatever you feel comfy in...high, low, wedges, flats as long as you ain't gonna be walking like torotoro or wearing slippers and it looks smart, formal and corporate. :-)
Re: The right Shoes For Interviews by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
*Right*...black covered (not peep toe) shoes preferably with heels(inch u'd be comfortable in)..it would make you look and walk smarter as compared to flats.
Re: The right Shoes For Interviews by MaziOmenuko: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Its 10pm, ms_steph! Seems you're really loosing sleep over this job interview tomorrow. Wishing you God's grace sha; whatever you wear, wear it with pride.

Hope to hear your success story soon.
Re: The right Shoes For Interviews by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
koi koi boots. No contest.

(1) (Reply)

Talented And Professional Song Writer Urgently Needed, Your Chance To SHINE / Vacancy For The Position Of Sales Rep In Abuja / Creating A Forum For Jobseekers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.