Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section (1613 Views)

Pes 2016 Cheat Please Drop Your Own / Three New Suspected Cases Of Ebola In Port Harcourt: Pharmacist,doctor & A Nurse / Why Did The Mods In The Politics Section Banned Me From Posting Or Commenting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by alexleo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pls drop an advice for our three new Mods in this section- HumbledbYGrace,Ajibam and obadaiah777 as they begin their work.

My advice to them is to be balanced in their task.

Don't promote a thread to the front page because it suits your belief.

Don't promote a thread to the front page because it originates from someone you agree with in this section or someone you like.

Do not allow abuses and insults to thrive.

More advice from everyone here. Cheers.
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
Please, Obadiah and Hbg, please bring new mod Ajibam up to speed
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
Go easy on atheists....some have already left due to religious crap

1 Like

Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
I av just one advise 4 u guys
Do that which the LORD UR GOD has sent u to do.. Live a holy life, preach the gospel..
May GOD help us IN JESUS NAME
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by NewAlfa: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
advice is simple: don't take this job to heart or you will get depressed. With depression comes all sorts of diseases including cancer. Ask the previous mods.

Just imagine you have just been appointed to take charge of a psychiatric asylum. You have to juggle with all kinds of beliefs, multiple personalities and an admin that will chop your head off at the slightest whim.

You will be fine.
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by EatmyShorts: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
Obadiah i know, but the profile of the other two is quite Obscure to me.

Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Goshen360(m): 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ Obadiah777 - Stop attacking the gospel of Grace of God. Do not ban my I.D as promised. Do not promote segregation, Jews and Gentiles are one in Christ. grin grin grin

@ HumbledByGrace - Promote sound teachings. Be fair in your judgement. Always be at peace with all in this section.

@ Ajibam - Prove all things and hold unto that which is TRUE. People will provoke you to anger, be angry but sin not. wink
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by tobechi20(m): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2013
I wanted to open a similar thread but op beat me to it

congratulations , new mods!!

Obadiah i know. Humble grace i have heard but ajim

I want to first let you all know that ur appointment didnt come hastily. Seun had sleepless night thinking of whom to sellect. He belives you all would work effectively . Plz dont disapoint.

Obadiah, you are the chief mod here. Seun doesnt want a mod who would be people friendly. He has read ur post over and over and realised that many xtians seems to be against ur doctrine. Yet u choose to stick to it. The more people open threads criticising ur stands, the more you open more controversial topic
this is d reason seun apointed you, he doesnt expect u to choose the people over ur job.
Dont betray his confidence on you. Morever, u dont get angry wen criticised.

Humble grace,.....a regular poster in family section.....a secret admirer of your work in literature section especially jewel for africa.
U visit religion section once a while, i believe u would have rather being a mod along with mynd in literature.

Most ladies are far emotional and i think u are not an exception. Such iis not wanted here. Your head should come above ur heart. Ur ogas wish is priority.

Ajibam ; unknown figure...handpicked by seun..perhapa for personal reasons
.immature for the task....learn fast and well.

Seun promised 2 mods, we have 3.proof, atheist dont keep to their word(lol)
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by plaetton: 3:01am On Aug 24, 2013
Logicboy03: Go easy on atheists....some have already left due to religious crap

Lord Obadiah77 is my man, though a false prophet.

If he messes with atheists, we shall put him to the sword and slice up his Black Israelite ass into spaghetti meatballs.
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by leggo: 3:50am On Aug 24, 2013
what are atheists doing in the religion section anyways?
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2013
Obadiah - keep your mosquito coils away from me...

HBG - the grace of JeSoul be upon you kiss

Ajibam - a year from now, your views and beliefs would be drastically refined or changed... Be wary grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 24, 2013
leggo: what are atheists doing in the religion section anyways?

Where sh1t dey smell, fly must dey...

1 Like

Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by mcfynest(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2013
musKeeto:
Ajibam - a year from now, your views and beliefs would be drastically refined or changed... Be wary grin grin grin

I TELL YOU.... KEEP IT COOL GUYS
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by tobechi20(m): 8:33am On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=musKeeto kiss

Ajibam - a year from now, your views and beliefs would be drastically refined or changed... Be wary grin grin grin[/quote]by whom?
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2013
Obadiah,let there be free weed for all who wanna get high.I'm curious to see how you'll fare as a mod.
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by LordReed(m): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2013
Maybe they should consider giving the Evangelical Atheists their own child board.
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by honourhim: 10:18am On Aug 24, 2013
My advice- take this thread to front page so that those who dumped this section will see there's a change of Mods and then advice you. We need them back.
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by manmustwac(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2013
My advice as an ex mod

1)Amend the title of this topic to "Please Drop Advice For The Three New Mods In This Section" or to something similar. All topics need to be properly titled so that they make sense to the reader & in order to make the homepage
2)The topic mukina started to find new mods have served its purpose now so please unsticky it.
3)Click on the view log link which is only visible to (you) moderators. Anybody who has been unfairly banned by the spambot unban them & unhide thier post.
4)Never let your temper get the better of you when making decisions. [s]Don't do a maclatunji & ban someone to the year 2113[/s] If i have to ban someone its usually 48 hours for a first offence 72 hours for a second,then 144 and so on

Thats all i can think of for nows. Anyway goodluck with your new jobs

2 Likes

Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2013
oga mmc,hw u dey?
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by MrTroll(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2013
tobechi20: I wanted to open a similar thread but op beat me to it

congratulations , new mods!!

Obadiah i know. Humble grace i have heard but ajim

I want to first let you all know that ur appointment didnt come hastily. Seun had sleepless night thinking of whom to sellect. He belives you all would work effectively . Plz dont disapoint.

Obadiah, you are the chief mod here. Seun doesnt want a mod who would be people friendly. He has read ur post over and over and realised that many xtians seems to be against ur doctrine. Yet u choose to stick to it. The more people open threads criticising ur stands, the more you open more controversial topic
this is d reason seun apointed you, he doesnt expect u to choose the people over ur job.
Dont betray his confidence on you. Morever, u dont get angry wen criticised.

Humble grace,.....a regular poster in family section.....a secret admirer of your work in literature section especially jewel for africa.
U visit religion section once a while, i believe u would have rather being a mod along with mynd in literature.

Most ladies are far emotional and i think u are not an exception. Such iis not wanted here. Your head should come above ur heart. Ur ogas wish is priority.

Ajibam ; unknown figure...handpicked by seun..perhapa for personal reasons
.immature for the task....learn fast and well.

Seun promised 2 mods, we have 3.proof, atheist dont keep to their word(lol)

Who's this arrogant sycophant?
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by tobechi20(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mr Troll:
Who's this arrogant sycophant?

na who be this? I wasnt adressing u
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Mintayo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Congrats to all the mods,pls let only edifying post be put on d frontpage not some argument-causing,none-edifying,,division causing,faith-depleting post,pls!
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mintayo:

Congrats to all the mods,pls let only edifying post be put on d frontpage not some argument-causing,none-edifying,,division causing,faith-depleting post,pls!

By the bolded you mean any post that agrees with the false churchianity doctrines of the apostate Nigerian church wink

1 Like

Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by plaetton: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lord_Reed: Maybe they should consider giving the Evangelical Atheists their own child board.

And what would we be doing in our own board?

You dont seem to get it.
Ok.
This quote from Mustkeeto sums it up very well:

Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by MrTroll(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mintayo:

How about they make you the MOD?
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mintayo:

Christianity is not for you. convert to Islam

<------- Mclatunji is waiting to receive you..
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by mumumugu(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
manmustwac: My advice as an ex mod

1)Amend the title of this topic to "Please Drop Advice For The Three New Mods In This Section" or to something similar. All topics need to be properly titled so that they make sense to the reader & in order to make the homepage
2)The topic mukina started to find new mods have served its purpose now so please unsticky it.
3)Click on the view log link which is only visible to (you) moderators. Anybody who has been unfairly banned by the spambot unban them & unhide thier post.
4)Never let your temper get the better of you when making decisions. [s]Don't do a maclatunji & ban someone to the year 2113[/s] If i have to ban someone its usually 48 hours for a first offence 72 hours for a second,then 144 and so on

Thats all i can think of for nows. Anyway goodluck with your new jobs

advice from xperience
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Goshen360(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
frosbel:

By the bolded you mean any post that agrees with the false churchianity doctrines of the apostate Nigerian church wink

LWKMD...Frosbel, you no go kill person with laugh o. grin
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by LordReed(m): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
plaetton:

And what would we be doing in our own board?

You dont seem to get it.
Ok.
This quote from Mustkeeto sums it up very well:

Are you guys gonna bore yourselves to death? lol

Well if your evangelical atheist sh#t smells then the flies would come abi?
Re: Please drop advice for the Three New Mods in this section by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
why do I get the feeling that an obadiah777 post will finally make front page for the first time ever. ...my advice? don't do it bro..

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Guest You Will Meet In A Hotel / 10G And 20G MTN Data For Sale. (comes In A Sim Card) / FIRS N Their Ways.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.