Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! (3308 Views)

Laff Ur Ass Off With Ayusman! / Funniest Jokes Ever. I Bet You ll Laugh Your Ass Out. / Laugh Your Ass Out. (By CrazyMan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2008
Box Donation

A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest, 'I almost had an affair with another woman.'

The priest said, 'What do you mean, almost?'

The Irishman said, 'Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.'

The priest said, 'Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again.  For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put £50 in the poor box.'

The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box.

He paused for a moment and then started to leave.

The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, 'I saw that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!'

The Irishman replied, 'Yeah, but I rubbed the £50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!'

Catholic Dog

Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked, 'Father, my dog is dead. Could ya' be saying' a mass for the poor creature?'

Father Patrick replied, 'I'm afraid not; we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane, and there's no tellin' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature.'

Muldoon said, 'I'll go right away Father. Do ya' think £5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?'

Father Patrick exclaimed, 'Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus! Why didn't ya tell me the dog was Catholic?

Confession

An elderly man walks into a confessional. The following conversation ensues:

Man: 'I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, many children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Yesterday, I picked up two college girls, hitchhiking. We went to a motel, where I had sex with each of them three times.'

Priest: 'Are you sorry for your sins?'

Man: 'What sins?'

Priest: 'What kind of a Catholic are you?'

Man: 'I'm Jewish.'

Priest: 'Why are you telling me all this?'

Man: 'I'm 92 years old ,  I'm telling everybody!'

Brothel Trip

An elderly man goes into a brothel and tells the madam he would like a young girl for the night. Surprised, she looks at the ancient man and asks how old he is.

'I'm 90 years old,' he says.

'90!' replies the woman. 'Don't you realize you've had it?'

'Oh, sorry,' says the old man. 'How much do I owe you?'

Pest Control

A woman was having a passionate affair with an inspector from a pest-control company. One afternoon they were carrying on in the bedroom together when her husband arrived home unexpectedly.

'Quick,' said the woman to the lover, 'into the closet!' and she pushed him in the closet, stark naked.

The husband, however, became suspicious and after a search of the bedroom discovered the man in the closet.

'Who are you?' he asked him.

'I'm an inspector from Bugs-B-Gone,' said the exterminator.

'What are you doing in there?' the husband asked.

'I'm investigating a complaint about an infestation of moths,' the man replied.

'And where are your clothes?' asked the husband.

The man looked down at himself and said, 'Those little bastards!'
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by popsonj(m): 9:32am On Jun 10, 2008
Too long for a piece grin
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by CrazyMan(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2008
Cool
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by clemcykul(f): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2008
not bad
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by Jeovy(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2008
At all grin
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by krama(m): 6:46am On Jun 11, 2008
Nice grin
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by bastrin(f): 12:28am On Jun 16, 2008
Weldone
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by clemcykul(f): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2008
thanks
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by segunpc(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2008
u try
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by clemcykul(f): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
*doffs hat in aknowledgement* wink
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2008
Disappointment
One of life's disappointments is discovering that the man who writes the bank's ads is not the one who makes the loans.
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2008
Advertising Claims
Two little boys go into the grocery store. One is nine, one is four. The nine year old grabs a box of tampons from the shelf and carries it to the register for check-out.

The cashier asks "Oh, these must be for your mom, huh?"

The nine year old replies "Nope, not for my mom."

Without thinking, the cashier responded "Well, they must be for your sister then?"

The nine year old quipped, "Nope, not for my sister either."

The cashier had now become curious "Oh. Not for your mom and not for your sister, who are they for?"

The nine year old says "They're for my four year old little brother."

The cashier is surprised "Your four year old little brother??"

The nine year old explains: "Well yeah, they say on TV if you wear one of these you can swim or ride a bike and my little brother can't do either of them!"
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2008
Nice Doggie
Teacher: "Miggie, what is the outside of a tree called?"

Miggie: "I don’t know."

Teacher: "Bark, Miggie, bark."

Miggie: "Bow, wow, wow!"
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2008
Unfamiliar Court
The defendant stood up in the dock and said to the judge, "I dont recognize this court!"

"Why?" asked the Judge.

"Because you've had it decorated since the last time I was here."
grin
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by clemcykul(f): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2008
ayusman16:

Nice Doggie
Teacher: "Miggie, what is the outside of a tree called?"

Miggie: "I don’t know."

Teacher: "Bark, Miggie, bark."

Miggie: "Bow, wow, wow!"

anyus the bingo u don try
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by obidia(f): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
The ninety and ninety two yrs old men jokes were lost on me!!
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2008
Passionate
Two police officers saw an old woman staggering down the street, stopping her they can tell she has had far too much to drink and instead of taking her to jail they decide to just drive her home. They loaded her into the police cruiser one of the officers gets in the back with the drunk woman.

As they drove through the streets they kept asking the old woman where she lived, all the old lady would say as she stroked the officers arm is, "You're Passionate."

They drove awhile longer and asked again, but again the same response as she stroked his arm, "You're Passionate."

The officers were getting a little upset so they stopped the car and said to the woman, "Look we have driven around this city for two hours and you still haven't told us where you live!"

She replied, "I keep trying to tell you, you're passin it!"
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 11:08am On Jun 19, 2008
Asthma, Attack! grin grin grin
Matthew sets up Andrew to go on a blind date with a friend of his. But Andrew is a little worried about going out with someone he has never seen before.

"What do I do if she's ugly?" says Andrew, "I'll be stuck with her all night."

"Don't worry." Matthew says. "Just go up to her door and meet her first. If you like what you see, then everything goes as planned. If you don't, just shout Aaauuuggghhh! and fake an asthma attack."

So that night, Andrew knocks at the girl's door, and when she comes out he is awe-struck at how beautiful and sexy she is. Andrew's about to speak when the girl suddenly shouts, "Aaauuuggghhh!"
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2008
Eating Vegetables
A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber up his nose, a carrot in his left ear and a banana in his right ear.

"What's the matter with me?" he asks the doctor.

The doctor replies, "You're not eating properly."
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ituen(m): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2008
well done brother

really cracky especially on Migines the Bingo
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by bibs(f): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2008
they are really cool Ayus!!!
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2008
Thank you Hajiya! yaya gida?
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by clemcykul(f): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2008
lol @mattew's joke
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2008
Great Story
"How have you managed to buy such a luxurious villa while your income is so low?" asked the IRS auditor.

"Well," the taxpayer answered, "while fishing last summer I have caught a large golden fish. When I took it off the hook, the fish opened his mouth and said, 'I am a magical fish. Throw me back to the sea and I'll give you the most luxurious villa you have ever seen'. I threw the fish back to the sea, and got the villa."

"How can you prove such an unbelievable story?"

"Well, you can see the villa, can't you?"
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2008
Fairy Tale Taxes
The tax advisor had just read the story of Cinderella to his four-year-old daughter for the first time.

The little girl was fascinated by the story, especially the part where the pumpkin turns into a golden coach.

Suddenly she piped up, "Daddy, when the pumpkin turned into a golden coach, would that be classed as income or a long-term capital gain?"
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 7:44am On Jun 21, 2008
But Seriously
In class when students say to me, "Are you Serious?"

My reply is, "Yes, like the brightest star in the night-time sky, I am Sirius!"
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by bibs(f): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2008
@ Ayus
yeah u are rolling it like i want them coming!!
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2008
@Bibs

Nagode so se. More r coming wink
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2008
Beer Producers
There's a big conference of beer producers. At the end of the day, all of the presidents of all the beer companies decide to have a drink in a bar.

The president of 'Budweiser' orders a Bud, the president of 'Miller' orders a Miller Lite, Adolph Coors orders a Coors, and the list goes on.

Then the waitress asks Arthur Guinness what he wants to drink, and much to everybody's amazement, Mr. Guinness orders a Coke!

"Why don't you order a Guinness?" his colleagues ask.

"Naah. If you guys won't drink beer, than neither will I."
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2008
Chuck Norris is One Bad Dude
- Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word, Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

- Before science was invented it was once believed that autumn occurred when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked every tree in existence.

- In the original pilot for Star Trek Next Generation, Chuck Norris can be seen powering the USS Enterprise warp drive with his roundhouse kicks.

- It was once believed that Chuck Norris actually lost a fight to a pirate, but that is a lie, created by Chuck Norris himself to lure more pirates to him. Pirates never were very smart.

- When Chuck Norris plays Oregon Trail his family does not die from cholera or dysentery, but rather roundhouse kicks to the face. He also requires no wagon, since he carries the oxen, axles, and buffalo meat on his back. He always makes it to Oregon before you.

- Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

- The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by cyprotech: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2008
please i would like you to give me details concerning the post ume date and cut of mark for university of ibadan.
i would be very gratful if my demand is met
thank you
Re: LAFF YOUR ASS OFF WITH AYUS!!! by ayusman16(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2008
Six-Pack
Steve, Bob, and Jeff were working on a very high scaffolding one day when suddenly, Steve falls off and is killed instantly. After the ambulance leaves with Steve's body, Bob and Jeff realize that one of them is going to have to tell Steve's wife.

Bob says he's good at this sort of sensitive stuff, so he volunteers to do the job. After two hours he returns, carrying a six-pack of beer.

"So did you tell her?" asks Jeff.

"Yep", replied Bob.

"Say, where did you get the six-pack?"

Bob informs Jeff, "She gave it to me!"

"What??" exclaims Jeff, "you just told her her husband died and she gave you a six-pack??"

"Sure," Bob says.

"Why?" asks Jeff.

"Well," Bob continues, "when she answered the door, I asked her, 'Are you Steve's widow?''Widow?', she said, 'no, no, you're mistaken, I'm not a widow!'

So I said, "I'll bet you a six-pack you ARE!'"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ordeal With A Lady Today / Miracle Car/suv Needed Urgently For N500k / Breaking News: MMM Is Finally Back! Hurray!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.