Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Plz Tel Me Y - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plz Tel Me Y (494 Views)

Since Jesus Is A Jew, Why The Alphabet J To Y / Aheg Help Me Tel Dm / How Can Get Daddy Adeboye Tel. Nø (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Tel Me Y by Airplane(m): 1:19am On Aug 24, 2013
please felo xtians i nid u guys to help me out here.if d offerings we pay in church are used to build schools,y r d fees so high dat d poor ones in d church wont b abl to aford it.y?

1 Like

Re: Plz Tel Me Y by PastorOluT(m): 10:24am On Aug 24, 2013
Airplane: please felo xtians i nid u guys to help me out here.if d offerings we pay in church are used to build schools,y r d fees so high dat d poor ones in d church wont b abl to aford it.y?
Your answers lies in the op, for the fact that u asked shows that its not right.

1 Like

Re: Plz Tel Me Y by Goshen360(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2013
Search 'carefully' into the word, offerings collected in gatherings are collections used in helping the poor. I once asked someone, do they know the reason Christ said the poor you will always have with you? The answer is simple - so you\we can have the poor to always help because they will always be there. Again, ministry is not collecting from the poor to inflict hard life on the poor, neither is it a mean to collect from the poor. It is the heart of the Shepherd to take care of the poor and see them through from being poor to abundance.

1 Like

Re: Plz Tel Me Y by PastorOluT(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Goshen360: Search 'carefully' into the word, offerings collected in gatherings are collections used in helping the poor. I once asked someone, do they know the reason Christ said the poor you will always have with you? The answer is simple - so you\we can have the poor to always help because they will always be there. Again, ministry is not collecting from the poor to inflict hard life on the poor, neither is it a mean to collect from the poor. It is the heart of the Shepherd to take care of the poor and see them through from being poor to abundance.

Rightly said bro

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update On Slain Priest In Edo / My Opinion And Prayer For The Feast Of The Exaltation Of Cross / God's Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.