Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Aheg Help Me Tel Dm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aheg Help Me Tel Dm (523 Views)

What Wil You Tel Him? / Plz Tel Me Y / How Can Get Daddy Adeboye Tel. Nø (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aheg Help Me Tel Dm by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Was teachin in sunday school and dr was a questn raised abt catholic, al of a sudden i remembered d 'hail mary' prayer pls if u r a catholic or knw one help me tel dm to stop sayin it. Imagine d words dr: hail mary, FULL OF GRACE, d lord is wt u blesed are u amng women and blessed s d fruit of ur womb Jesus, holy mary pray 4 us sinners... Tink ds s absolutely wrng. Y?
1. God s d only one wt grace and he is called GOD OF ALL GRACE, aw wl u nw say mary s Full of grace, imagine o so she can gv grace, rubish. Dats d hieght of blasphemy.
2. Jesus gav us a pattern 4 praya anytin oda than or contrary to 'd lord's praya patern s unaceptable.
3. Mary shld nt b gven honour at all, in doin dat u r equaly ha to Jesus and God dats s vry incorect, only hm must u worshp(honor) dat was wat Jesus told d devil, eli also got into trouble cos he honourd hs sons wt or in d place of God.
4. D statement of d praya was kind of initiatd, a greetin to mary by an angel, did he worshp ha, did elizabeth do anytin lik dat too, anoda tin s dat dy say 'blesed r u among women' s she stil a woman or y nt blesd r u amng God, 'and blesed is d fruit of ur womb Jesus' my frnd she gv birth ova 2000 yrs ago y makin such reference.
5. Lastly to show u mary had litle or notin to do wt God and salvatn afta d resurectn in d later part of d gospel she was nt mention again, she only was graced to partake of d baptism bt neva involvd in any knw form of ministry, catholics even said she dnt c death. Abeg help me tel dm say na big lies b dat o, anytin dat s nt writen in d bible or inspired tru d bible s nt true, tel dm

(1) (Reply)

"All General Overseers Must Go To Prison"-pastor Bakare / Do We Still Have Valiant Youth As These Ones? / Ogaga Ifowodo Responds To His Critics: Mog's & Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.