Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Tell Us Your Dream Job Now & We'll Tell You How To Get It Within 4 Weeks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tell Us Your Dream Job Now & We'll Tell You How To Get It Within 4 Weeks (617 Views)

Things I Learnt During Interviews No One Will Tell You. / REVEALED: 10 CV Mistakes That Could Cost You Your Dream Job / Be Brave And Quit That Job Now.....a Personal Story!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us Your Dream Job Now & We'll Tell You How To Get It Within 4 Weeks by delicweb: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2008
Hi,
Finding a grat job is not as hard as u think. u just dont know what ur emplyers are really looking for and how to present urself as what they want.
all you need to get your dream job is available.
just post you email address here, tell us your dream job and sign up for a personal website (FREE) and we'll send you info on what exactly you should do to get whatever job you dream of

thanks
Re: Tell Us Your Dream Job Now & We'll Tell You How To Get It Within 4 Weeks by alex406(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2008
Thanks man,i need an Information technology job in any location.I presently work in a Cafe and needs to upgrade my knowledge in better organisations.Here is my Email chi_lexy@yahoo.com
I will appreciate your reply.
Re: Tell Us Your Dream Job Now & We'll Tell You How To Get It Within 4 Weeks by mimi44: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2008
Hi my email add is ayobams44@yahoo.com
I need a marketing job with a telecomm company or a well paying marketing job
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

gggext / Wanted - Technical Sales Personnel In Abuja / Pre-sales Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.