Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,807 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? (915 Views)

Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her / Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / Abdusallam Abubakar & Stella Oduah Indicted In N230B Oil Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? by delta12(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2008
The recent trend of event seems to make me so inquisitive, with Buhari and Abdusallam denying Abacha's loot. This makes wonder if Abdusallam himself was guilty of looting since he was not prosecuted. I guess Nigerians swept the Oputa panel issue under the carpet, The response by these past leaders was imminent since they were never tried for their corrupt acts hence their defense for the dead. I begin to wonder was it my fathers loot that was returned from Swiss Bank?
Well i would finally say that our past military heads should be tried and prosecuted, as this would serve as a determent to incumbent and aspirating presidents.
I really would like to know, was Abdusallam Innocent?
Re: Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? by landis(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2008
Abdusallam was the luckiest 'corrupt ruler'.

He spent the entire budget for 12months in 5 months way back in 1999.

your guess is asĀ  good as mine.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? by blacksta(m): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2008
Na that one them they call clean sweep the man cleaned out the coffers in 12 months awarded so much ridcoulous contract I am guessing that his ratio of stealing is for more higher than any other government looking at we he did in a year
Re: Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? by ifyalways(f): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2008
@topic,this one na heavy WAEC question cheesy whats the motive behind the question?what happens if hes not innocent? lol old tori abeg
Re: Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? by BigB11(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2008
Abdusallam was the luckiest 'corrupt ruler'.

The former leader that Addusallam replaced was heavily despised by many, he was corrupt and he was also dead (furthermore, the entire country was also in disarray). This is a typical platform (opportunity) for a crook to execute without answering to any treacherous deals!
The game is simply called "it wasn't me"

Question: So, What do you guys expect from this 5 months replacement (Abudusallam)?

Answer: Chop real quick and indirectly place the blame on the former ruler or former admin (again, the game is called "it wasn't me")

This scenario makes it extremely difficult to pin Abdusallam to anything; therefore, he's one lucky clean man in Nigeria today.
Re: Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? by landis(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2008
This scenario makes it extremely difficult to pin Abdusallam to anything; therefore, he's one lucky clean man in Nigeria today.

You very right.

Afterall, he would say if handed over to civilian rule.

Same Gimmick OBJ used to steal money in 78.
Re: Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? by nkc(m): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2008
abdulsallam

is not corrupt, he entered , treasury was 9billion, left and treasury was 1 billion

how can u say he is corrupt, he had to pay himself and odas, for allowing us into democracy, as far as i am concerned no one should disturb d poor man tongue, let him enjoy d loot, his can be pardoned cos of DEMOCRACY if not, his corrupt, but,
Re: Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? by delta12(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2008
You know with all these events happening and he standing at the fore front to say that his predecessor was innocent opf the loot charges leveled against him, i agree that really he paid himself for the transition little wonder our current leaders cannot prosecute him for his act, They are so grateful
Re: Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? by akpanbaba: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2008
he was corrupt while in government.Apart from that MKO died during his administration and the story of his /deputy involement was told at OPUTA PANEL by the police offcer ZADOK who took care of ABIOLA
Re: Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? by Arnold1(m): 6:16am On Jun 12, 2008
I think there is enough info out there to prove Abdulsalam was corrupt. Anyone at this point who believes otherwise
is either naive or just has a hard time grasping with the truth.
Re: Was Abdusallam Abubakar Innocent? by nkc(m): 6:23am On Jun 12, 2008
we know his corrupt, but as far as nigerians see him, he is a messiah

(1) (Reply)

Boys Corpse Found In Neighbours Fridge / Nigerians Abroad Can Vote - Court / West Africa Pirate Threat On Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.