Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her (4319 Views)

12 Amazing Facts That Prove Diezani Is A Wonderful Woman / Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil / How come Diezani is yet to report at EFCC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2015
Good day all,

Sequel to the recent political witch hunt that have trailed our ex-minister of Petroleum in the guise of corruption investigations, I would like to categorically postulate that those bent on bringing this lovely, beautiful, and kind woman to her knees will never succeed.

Here is a woman who has been recognized all over the world as a game changer in the oil and gas sector, a woman the world appointed to be the OPEC chairman inspite of numerous challenges and hurdles limiting women in terms of gender discrimination, a woman of class, respect and dexterity.

If my hero, Deziani Alison-Madueke is corrupt as these Northern cabals say, why has OPEC not relieved her of her appointment?? Where is the evidence that she is what they say she is? They may try to paint her as a devil but the only statement I have in her defence is that "he who is without sin should cast the first stone"

I have decided to go on a one month dry fasting on her behalf and I plead with all well meaning nairalanders to join me in this fast as we intercede for this living legend.

Please join me.

#EgusiSoup

cc
Boiledcorn
Friedplantain
Lalasticlala
Bitterleafsoup
Redoil
Beremx
Obiagelli
GoatandYamTheory
Stupidity
Cleverly
Cramjones

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Cutehector(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2015
Slap awaits u

13 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by mikkyjagga1(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2015
Retard

12 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by lumzybo: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Receive sense IJN.

16 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by UAE123(m): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2015
It is good if you decide to pray for her but you should not categorically say she is not corrupt because you not with her when she was signing those contract papers or holding meetings that involves money

7 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2015
"I live in a country where we don't protect our own heroes, we condemn and persecute them for nothing. God be with her". Quote me anywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by idu1(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Non-sense

8 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"I live in a country where we don't protect our own heroes, we condemn and persecute them for nothing. God be with her". Quote me anywhere

God bless you.

Don't mind these APC hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Slap awaits u

Please be constructive in your criticism. Do you have any evidence that my hero is corrupt? Or you talking out of sense.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2015
mikkyjagga1:
Retard

Join me in prayers.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by obailala(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Good day all,

Sequel to the recent political witch hunt that have trailed our ex-minister of Petroleum in the guise of corruption investigations, I would like to categorically postulate that those bent on bringing this lovely, beautiful, and kind woman to her knees will never succeed.

Here is a woman who has been recognized all over the world as a game changer in the oil and gas sector, a woman the world appointed to be the OPEC chairman inspite of numerous challenges and hurdles limiting women in terms of gender discrimination, a woman of class, respect and dexterity.

If my hero, Deziani Alison-Madueke is corrupt as these Northern cabals say, why has OPEC not relieved her of her appointment?? Where is the evidence that she is what they say she is? They may try to paint her as a devil but the only statement I have in her defence is that "he who is without sin should cast the first stone"

I have decided to go on a one month dry fasting on her behalf and I plead with all well meaning nairalanders to join me in this fast as we intercede for this living legend.

Please join me.

#EgusiSoup

cc
Boiledcorn
Friedplantain
Lalasticlala
Bitterleafsoup
Redoil
Beremx
Obiagelli
GoatandYamTheory
Stupidity
Cleverly
Cramjones
A sensible person would wait for investigations to be completed before all these silly intercessions. That you are defending the woman, did she tell you she cannot defend herself?... Who send you this message?...

17 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by ajibola11(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Story for god..its not sensible bros

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Cutehector(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Please be constructive in your criticism. Do you have any evidence that my hero is corrupt? Or you talking out of sense.
constructive my foot...

7 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2015
lumzybo:
Receive sense IJN.

Please be reasonable for once. undecided

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2015
obailala:
A sensible person would wait for investigations to be completed before all these silly intersessions. That you are defending the woman, did she tell you she cannot defend herself?... Who send you this message?...

I am only calling for prayers for her. The plot to bring her down will not work. That's all i'm praying for.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2015
Cutehector:
constructive my foot...

Whatever rocks your boat. undecided
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2015
ajibola11:
Story for god..its not sensible bros

Join me in prayers, please join me in prayers.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by mars123(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Dont worry too much, as my people say "breeze blow, fowl yansh open"...Your clueless situation and that of the wailing team you represent will come to an end in the fullness of investigations. The fraud cases that will go down against the Jonathan administration will be enough to reduce our ranking drastically on the T.I corruption index. Quote me anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2015
mars123:
Dont worry too much, as my people say "breeze blow, fowl yansh open"...Your clueless situation and that of the wailing team you represent will come to an end in the fullness of investigations. The fraud cases that will go down against the Jonathan administration will be enough to reduce our ranking drastically on the T.I corruption index. Quote me anywhere.

Your name will be summoned on my prayer mountain when I get to mountain of fire.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Day169: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Time will tell.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by extyme: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2015
this is serious! crythis is serious!
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Happy fasting. Remember to fast ahead for Okonjo-Iweala.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by lolaxavier(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Good day all,

Please join me.

#EgusiSoup

cc
Boiledcorn
Friedplantain
Lalasticlala
Bitterleafsoup
Redoil
Beremx
Obiagelli
GoatandYamTheory
Stupidity
Cleverly
Cramjones

Thunder fire ur yansch

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:38am On Oct 05, 2015
extyme:
this is serious! crythis is serious!

undecided
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by mars123(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Your name will be summoned on my prayer mountain when I get to mountain of fire.
I think you should pray for yourself rather, It's a wicked world.
Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2015
lolaxavier:

Thunder fire ur yansch

No insults please. Respect the boundaries..

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by PassingShot(m): 8:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Gullibility is worse than illiteracy.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2015
mars123:
I think you should pray for yourself rather, It's a wicked world.

Who are you to judge or condemn her. Are you a saint? Is the dullard a saint? Answer the question undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2015
PassingShot:
Gullibility is worse than illiteracy.

What is this one saying undecided

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2015
It's official. You are an evidence of waste of oxygen.

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by EgusiSoup: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2015
Jaymaxxy:
It's official. You are an evidence of waste of oxygen.

You have to join me in prayers. Please cry

1 Like

Re: Diezani Is Innocent: Lets Pray For Her by mars123(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Who are you to judge or condemn her. Are you a saint? Is the dullard a saint? Answer the question undecided
no I wont...sue me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Storms Church With Loaded AK 47 (pix) / Tinubu Ass Licker Receiving It Hot Via Twitter . / My Apologies For Been Engaged In Tribal Issues In The Past Few Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.