Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? (6280 Views)

Firefighter Who Died While Responding To Fire In Onitsha Market Fire Buried(pics / This Is Onitsha. Where Exactly Is Willie Working / Us- Onitsha Market The Biggest In D World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by igwebuike01: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:

You cannot even spell and you are abusing
Define trade

Are Tomato sellers , Onions sellers and cow sellers traders? Or is it only container warehouse that is trade
You are dragging unnecessarily. The argument is that there is nothing like GDP of a market. If trade contribute second largest to GDP then markets have GDP since trading take place there. And based on GDP from competent authorities, Onitsha main market is second in Africa and first in West Africa
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
igwebuike01:

Stop disgracing yourself, learn to accept the truth even if it doesn't favor you
IPOB Truth?

Stop the noise and face facts the Nigerian Economy is Agriculture, Manufacturing . Oil and Gas and Services

Are agricultural products not TRADED?
Is petrol not TRADED

You need to define TRADE and stop ranting

Is it container and warehouse you mean?
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
igwebuike01:

You are dragging unnecessarily. The argument is that there is nothing like GDP of a market. If trade contribute second largest to GDP then markets have GDP since trading take place there. And based on GDP from competent authorities, Onitsha main market is second in Africa and first in West Africa
I

Define Trade 100 of the GDP is traded

Nothing is given away for free
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by igwebuike01: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:

IPOB Truth?

Stop the noise and face facts the Nigerian Economy is Agriculture, Manufacturing . Oil and Gas and Services

Are agricultural products not TRADED?
Is petrol not TRADED

You need to define TRADE and stop ranting

Is it container and warehouse you mean?
Stop disgracing yourself. You don't Know anything
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
igwebuike01:

Stop disgracing yourself. You don't Know anything
Define trade
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by igwebuike01: 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
I

Define Trade 100 of the GVP is trade

Nothing is given away for free

You said nothing like GDP of a market. You said trade doesn't contribute to GDP. Now you want me to define trade after I gave all relevant data. Get a life and thank me for schooling you
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
igwebuike01:

Trade does not contribute second largest

You need to define trade

You do not need a big market to trade

There are so many types of market.
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
igwebuike01:

You said nothing like GDP of a market. You said trade doesn't contribute to GDP. Now you want me to define trade after I gave all relevant data. Get a life and thank me for schooling you
Define trade/

What do you mean by trade

In Nigeria the most traded things are food and Petrol

That does not happen in Onitsha in the main

So you must define trade
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by igwebuike01: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
Trade does not contribute second largest

You need to define trade

You do not need a big market to trade

There are so many types of market.

You are just confusing youself
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
igwebuike01:

You are just confusing youself
Define trade

The two things most traded in Nigeria are Petrol and food

That is not happening mainly in Onitsha
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by igwebuike01: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
Define trade/

In Nigeria the most traded things are food and Petrol

So you must define trade
So why is Anambra GDP higher than northern states?
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by igwebuike01: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
Define trade

Who told you? Try and travel. Remember the Lokpanta cattle market in Abia? All South South states buy from there, Igbo middlemen make more money than northerners who reared the cow. Onitsha and Aba are the most strategically located for trade
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
igwebuike01:

Who told you? Try and travel. Remember the Lokpanta cattle market in Abia? All South South states buy from there, Igbo middlemen make more money than northerners who reared the cow. Onitsha and Aba are the most strategically located for trade
We are discussing Onitsha market and the claim that it has a GDP of 3 billion dollars

When your ass is roasted you start changing subject
Who is talking about Abia

You made a claim that trade is the second largest component of GDP instead of substantiating you keep jumping from one thing to another

define trade
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Ttalk: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
Define trade/

In Nigeria, the most traded things are food and Petrol

So you must define trade

I do laugh taya.

The guy is probably a dropout that depends on anything he can surf on the internet as a fact. He cannot separate facts from fictions. He believes everything on the internet is a fact.

Make the guy define what is a market if he can't define trade
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ttalk:

I do laugh taya.

The guy is probably a dropout that depends on anything he can surf on the internet as a fact. He cannot separate facts from fictions. He believes everything on the internet is a fact.

A market is a place where you have container and warehouse where they are doing loading and offloading and there are many Ibo people
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by igwebuike01: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ttalk:

I do laugh taya.

Face saving ranting. Thank me for schooling you illiterates

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by igwebuike01: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
We are discussing Onitsha market and the claim that it has a GDP of 3 billion dollars

When your ass is roasted you start changing subject
Who is talking about Abia

You made a claim that trade is the second largest component of GDP instead of substantiating you keep jumping from one thing to another

define trade
Cornfused mugu. Continue wailing

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
igwebuike01:

Igbo middlemen

Somehow you want to make this an Ibo issue ?

Ibo middlemen make more money than northerners who reared the cow

How do you know this? The way some of you reason is very funny

Who are the people that are butchers in most SE states is it Ibos?
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by cadmanspize: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
Define trade

You have rant & made alot noise here. Which market is the biggest If main market is not the biggest in nigeria? so we can compare, cause i,m starting to have the feeling you're climaxing to the attention the're stuffing you with.
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
igwebuike01:

Cornfused mugu. Continue wailing

OMATA boy

Define trade
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by igwebuike01: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
Define trade

What you don't know about trading is that things are not traded where they are produced nor by the people that produced it. This rice produced in kebbi was bought up and stocked in Aba by Aba traders. From Aba, it will be distributed to populated zones of south east and South south even to Cameroun and other African countries. Trading this rice contribute more to Abia GDP than kebbi. Trading goods manufactured in Ogun contribute to Anambra GDP more than Ogun. I hope you are learning

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
cadmanspize:

You have rant & made alot noise here. Which market is the biggest If main market is not the biggest in nigeria? so we can compare, cause i,m starting to have the feeling you are climaxing to the attention the're stuffing you with.
biggest by what metric or measure?

What do you mean by BIGGEST?
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by igwebuike01: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
Igbo middlemen

Somehow you want to make this an Ibo issue ?

Ibo middlemen make more money than northerners who reared the cow

How do you know this? The way some of you reason is very funny

Who are the people that are butchers in most SE states is it Ibos?
I personally know many igbo cattle traders, they enter bush and buy from fulanis and filled trailers, the go to as far as Adamawa. Guy, una people never start

1 Like

Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by igwebuike01: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:

Go and rest. You are empty
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
igwebuike01:

What you don't know about trading is that things are not traded where they are produced nor by the people that produced it. This rice produced in kebbi was bought up and stocked in Aba by Aba traders. From Aba, it will be distributed to populated zones of south east and South south even to Cameroun and other African countries. Trading this rice contribute more to Abia GDP than kebbi. Trading goods manufactured in Ogun contribute to Anambra GDP more than Ogun. I hope you are learning
This is what you want to believe

WISHFUL THINKING

\Define trade
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
igwebuike01:

Go and rest. You are empty
Define trade and biggest
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
igwebuike01:

I personally know many igbo cattle traders, they enter bush and buy from fulanis and filled trailers, the go to as far as Adamawa. Guy, una people never start

But t all the meat slaughtered in SE is slaughtered according to Islamic rites HALAL? You are irrelevant in the meat value chain

The problem you people have is hubris

You don't amount to ten but call yourself a hundred
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Ttalk: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
cadmanspize:

You have rant & made alot noise here. Which market is the biggest If main market is not the biggest in nigeria? so we can compare, cause i,m starting to have the feeling you're climaxing to the attention there stuffing you with.

You should first define the market and understand what a market is before attempting to classify one as big over the other.

What I see playing out here is complete ignorance mixed with half-baked education.

You need to sit back and reflect on this and stop embarrassing yourself
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by cadmanspize: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Gajagojo:
By every metric, especially volume of trade done.
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
cadmanspize:

What is the volume of trade? I am keen to learn?
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Ttalk: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
cadmanspize:

Provide data and genuine records to back your claim and not online jargon written by one IPOB under the influence of Mpurumiri
Re: How Big Is Onitsha Market ??? by Gajagojo: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
Ttalk:

You should first define the market and understand what a market is before attempting to classify one as big over the other.

What I see playing out here is complete ignorance mixed with half-baked education.

You need to sit back and reflect on this and stop embarrassing yourself
Bigness means a large number of Iboes unloading plenty containers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Will Ask Obasanjo To Shut Up? - Shehu Dikko / The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. / AU Summit: Buhari To Depart For Niger Republic Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.