Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Internet Vs Real Life; Closet Atheism. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Internet Vs Real Life; Closet Atheism. (2293 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Vs Real Life; Closet Atheism. by wiegraf: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
FrostyZonn:

So atheism can now be likened to homosexualism, heh? Interesting. I never know your kind see yourselfs as such...but wait, both shares closet things both in Nigeria and diaspora...

Hmn...it's starting to make sense.

Let me guess, being homosexual is bad?

And you wonder why no atheist bothers with you..

Thanks for, and once again, proving my point. You, good ser, are firmly in the running for being the most educated doofus (with spellcheck) on the internets.

Re: Internet Vs Real Life; Closet Atheism. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
wiegraf:

You, good ser, are firmly in the running for being the most educated doofus (with spellcheck) on the internets.

That's rich, coming from someone who lied about his faith on his passports just because he was too chicken hearted to face the music. It's all good and proper being an internet champion, but exercising your civil right in public is not politically correct, right?

If that doesn't make you the biggest doofus yet, I don't know what else will.
Re: Internet Vs Real Life; Closet Atheism. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
On the subject of homosexualism, last time I checked it's against the law. If I'm a bigot for hating on them, then so be it. You are more than welcome to take that to the president. But I know I will never attack one on the street for no reason. Christianity abhorrs violence.

Atheism is quite different and the last time I checked, not banned in Nigeria.

You are the one that linked atheism with homosexualism not me. You are the one that compared your plight with that of an homosexual, not moi.

So do yourself a solid and stop with the victim role already, it only makes you and your kind look more pathetic.
Re: Internet Vs Real Life; Closet Atheism. by wiegraf: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
FrostyZonn:

That's rich, coming from someone who lied about his faith on his passports just because he's too chicken hearted to face the music. It's all good and proper being an internet champion, but exercising your right in public is not politically correct, right?

If that doesn't make you the biggest doofus yet, I don't know what else will.

Politically correct? Anyways, asides from the spellcheck, you also need a dictionary

googlod:
doo·fus
/ˈdo͞ofəs/

Noun
A stu.pid person.

You're trying to call me cowardly, not stoopid. Granted, being stoopid means you wouldn't know the difference.

No, my good doofus, I wouldn't call that cowardly, I'll call it prudent. No sense in prolonging a process that was already dragging for si.lly reasons, risk unnecessary persecution or calling for unwarranted attention, see? Then again, reason doesn't seem to be your best suit, so this might just be beyond you.

FrostyZonn: On the subject of homosexualism, last time I checked it's against the law. If I'm a bigot for hating on them, then so be it. You are more than welcome to take that to the president. But I know I will never attack one on the street for no reason. Christianity abhorrs violence.

Atheism is quite different and the last time I checked not banned in Nigeria.

You are the one that linked atheism with homosexualism not me. You are the one that compared your plight with that of an homosexual, not moi.

So do yourself a solid and stop with the victim role already, it only makes you and your kind look more pathetic.

Good, so you're an open, happy, proud bigot. One that seems to have no problems with oppressive laws that repress freedoms to fellow human beings like yourself just because, yet you have a problem with people not bothering to share with you their private, personal beliefs (that are frankly, non of your business)? Well done!

I never said we were persecuted to the level homos are, sadly for them, their plight is worse. But they are indeed similar, true. That should be self-evident btw, not sure why the epiphany. Then again, considering your reasoning skills....

I don't know who you refer to as my "kind" ser good bigot, but speaking for myself, looking pathetic to you means I'm doing something very, very right.

I'll leave your current escapades in nonsense with this

1 Like

Re: Internet Vs Real Life; Closet Atheism. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Now, I know it's possible for one to write so much words and yet write nothing of substance.

*Yawns*

I think it's time to go to sleep. One more moment here and I will completely doze off on my laptop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

the Most Annoying Things People Do In Church. / Who Is Greater, Jesus Or God? / Why Do Some Churches Shout "Amen! Amen! Amen! Fire!"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.