Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus (1969 Views)

Walter Anga Flaunts His Chubby Daughter (adorable Photo) / Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" / Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by shadrach77: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
The OAP has deleted her social media pages after receiving insults from Nigerians and probably felt she’d rather do without the insults.
Words on the street are that shre wrote this letter before her public confession yesterday; READ
Dear Jesus,
I think I have erred this long because instead of getting to know you, I chose to pretend I already knew you.
Perhaps it was because everyone acted the same and I didn’t want to feel left out. Maybe I had heard about you too long to say I didn’t know you.
The truth however is, I really didn’t know you. It was impossible to fathom your love or why you would give it to a stubborn like me. Everywhere I went to find comfort and a way to relate to you, I was deceived.
The people, the church, the pastors, the messengers of peace…. All were out for their own selfish gains. After trying to understand what it meant to hear someone say “Jesus saved me,’ I finally gave up.
After moving from gatherings to gatherings I started to realize most of the words that proceeded from the mouth of the saints were mere words with no meaning. It was a damn religious circle and I was done with it.
Then there were the ‘mantles’ in form of handkerchiefs, anointing oils, gimmicks, dead works, pride in men who claimed to work for you and are generally referred to as ‘men of God.’ Reverence that bothered on fear for human beings, blind following of the pew, sexual immorality amongst pastors and their members, greed, politics in the affairs of the church and the list goes on and on.
I really was sick of it all Lord. So, I gave up. I didn’t mean to quit but something in me had seen enough and I didn’t want to be a part of the whole charade. In an attempt to keep my sanity, I ran. Further and further from your people and also from You.
I ran right back to the mud you brought me from. I ran back to the familiar. I ran back to a system that was real and thriving and even though it didn’t fill the void I felt on the inside of me, it numbed the pain.
It was good to be with people who didn’t pretend to believe what they didn’t understand. It felt safe to know that I wasn’t ever going to need to say “Jesus saved me” without fully understanding what that meant. I found peace with people who were real enough to say, ‘I want to live my life as I please and not have to account for nothing.’
It was easier to stay home on Sunday mornings than gather with a set of people who couldn’t understand why I didn’t fit in or who looked down their noses at me when I wore something they considered ‘unholy’ to the ‘house of God.’In all, it was great I was pushed out. It was great I stayed away from all the drama, stories, lies, greed, judgment and what not that pervaded ‘your house.’ Above it all, it was great I started to feel empty again.
This emptiness drove me to a deeper search for meaning. It drove me to me. It drove me to search the scriptures for myself, perhaps for the first time. And most excitedly, it drove me to You.
As I grow in knowing you Jesus, I realize that more and more of my authentic self begins to emerge. I realize that it’s not so hard forgiving those who have hurt me. I realize that I don’t have to be like everyone else or judge people. All I need to do is accept your love, your gift of salvation and rest in it.
I have no intention of ‘spiricoco-ing’ up neither do I point fingers at the way people choose to live but I have made up my own mind to embrace the light you bring and by my living, show others just how simple it is. Because of my experiences and the way I keep surviving, I am gentler with others and myself. I don’t fully understand my process yet, but I am learning to see me the way your word says you see me. I am attracting into my space, people, circumstances and events that are putting me right on the path I want to travel.
Today I say thank you. Thank you for staying with me like you said you would. Thank you for your Spirit that leads and guides me into all truth and continues to lead me even when I insist on holding on to a lie. Thank you for not allowing me die before my time. Thank you for the hope and assurance in my heart. Thank you for helping me develop a stronger sense of purpose.
Thank you for the tender heart I have. Thank you for my LA187 family, they have helped me in more ways than they could ever imagine. Thank you for my biological family who aren’t perfect but are just right for me. Thank you for peace, joy, love, understanding and the ability to empathize. Thank you for health, for soundness of mind and complete functioning body parts.
Thank you for your blood that speaks better things than the blood of bulls or goats (my mind is still trying to comprehend what all that slaughtering was about back then though) lol.I am coming back to the heart of worship Jesus and it’s always been about you.
As I continue on my path, please continue to keep me. For the most part, I don’t know what I am doing but I intend to stay true to the ‘knowing’ in my heart.
At the end of my time here, let me say “I fought the good fight, I finished the course, I kept the faith.
Yours in service,
Ese Walter.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by tpia5: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
I do hope this lady wont end up with an alfa, just saying.

She seems to be swinging round everywhere and sampling various options.
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by slimyem: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
My own fear is that she doesn't commit suicide with the heap of insults her revelation has invited her and the fact that it'll be hard to keep up her face in any circle without people snorting noses at her for a long time to come.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by rofemiguwa(f): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Did u read wat she wrote atall tpia.pLS go back and read it again.am sure u Tot it was too long before
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
slimyem: My own fear is that she doesn't commit suicide with the heap of insults her revelation has invited her and the fact that it'll be her to keep up her face in any circle without people snorting noses at her for a long time to come.

I agree with you. We have too many hypocrites around. Very few ever wish to face the truth.
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by angelTI(f): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
ese needs lotta inner strenght now more than ever

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by tpia5: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
i believe the pastor is the one who needs inner strength.

he's the person under attack, everybody wants to tie their s.exual fantasies on him.

haba, only one man, na wa.

other men full everywhere, una no give them publicity.
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by tpia5: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2013
rofemiguwa: Did u read wat she wrote atall tpia.pLS go back and read it again.am sure u Tot it was too long before

i saw a bunch of stuff up there, seems she addressed it to Jesus, is Jesus on the internet or are the people reading, Jesus?

just wondering why we must all read what she says is between her and Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
tpia@:
i believe the pastor is the one who needs inner strength.

he's the person under attack, everybody wants to tie their s.exual fantasies on him.

haba, only one man, na wa.

other men full everywhere, una no give them publicity.
Utter CRAP!
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by ladel(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
it is well with you. just move on. the lord will strengthen u and fight for u
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
So why would anyone insult her ?

She needs as much encouragement as she can get

It can help others to speak up.

I'm sure other evil pastors have started calling their runs girls too

#panicModeActivated
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Abeg, what happened to her?
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by tomzman: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
slimyem: My own fear is that she doesn't commit suicide with the heap of insults her revelation has invited her and the fact that it'll be hard to keep up her face in any circle without people snorting noses at her for a long time to come.
This is my fear also. However, I still maintain my stand that she is majorly to blame for everything so long as she wasn't r.aped or forced.
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
shadrach77:
Everywhere I went to find comfort and a way to relate to you, I was deceived.
The people, the church, the pastors, the messengers of peace…. All were out for their own selfish gains. After trying to understand what it meant to hear someone say “Jesus saved me,’ I finally gave up.
After moving from gatherings to gatherings I started to realize most of the words that proceeded from the mouth of the saints were mere words with no meaning. It was a damn religious circle and I was done with it.
Then there were the ‘mantles’ in form of handkerchiefs, anointing oils, gimmicks, dead works, pride in men who claimed to work for you and are generally referred to as ‘men of God.’ Reverence that bothered on fear for human beings, blind following of the pew, sexual immorality amongst pastors and their members, greed, politics in the affairs of the church and the list goes on and on.

It was easier to stay home on Sunday mornings than gather with a set of people who couldn’t understand why I didn’t fit in or who looked down their noses at me when I wore something they considered ‘unholy’ to the ‘house of God.’In all, it was great I was pushed out. It was great I stayed away from all the drama, stories, lies, greed, judgment and what not that pervaded ‘your house.’ Above it all, it was great I started to feel empty again.
This emptiness drove me to a deeper search for meaning. It drove me to me. It drove me to search the scriptures for myself, perhaps for the first time. And most excitedly, it drove me to You.
As I grow in knowing you Jesus, I realize that more and more of my authentic self begins to emerge. I realize that it’s not so hard forgiving those who have hurt me. I realize that I don’t have to be like everyone else or judge people. All I need to do is accept your love, your gift of salvation and rest in it.
I have no intention of ‘spiricoco-ing’ up neither do I point fingers at the way people choose to live but I have made up my own mind to embrace the light you bring and by my living, show others just how simple it is. Because of my experiences and the way I keep surviving, I am gentler with others and myself.
Thank you for your blood that speaks better things than the blood of bulls or goats (my mind is still trying to comprehend what all that slaughtering was about back then though) lol.I am coming back to the heart of worship Jesus and it’s always been about you.
As I continue on my path, please continue to keep me. For the most part, I don’t know what I am doing but I intend to stay true to the ‘knowing’ in my heart.
At the end of my time here, let me say “I fought the good fight, I finished the course, I kept the faith.
Yours in service,
Ese Walter.
after reading this piece, i marveled
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by mydex93(f): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
bennyraz: after reading this piece, i marveled
@ what
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
mydex93: @ what
you wana get the gist
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by mydex93(f): 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
bennyraz: you wana get the gist
Positive
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2013
Imanuelle: So why would anyone insult her ?

She needs as much encouragement as she can get

It can help others to speak up.

I'm sure other evil pastors have started calling their runs girls too

#panicModeActivated
It is thinking like this that has turned the world upside down. Speak up about what exactly, that they stole meat from their mothers' pots? Or that they pilfered church money, government money, community money, project money? What the fcck exactly are they speaking up and out about? Now Ese is the victim? Was she raped? Was she cajoled? Was she threatened? Was she blackmailed? If anybody needs to speak up it's that 'slimy ass pastor' not one confused psychopath skank.
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by FreeGlobe(f): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2013
tomzman:
This is my fear also. However, I still maintain my stand that she is majorly to blame for everything so long as she wasn't r.aped or forced.
you Nigerians are ridiculous. What is there for her to be blamed for. Falling into the sexual entrapment of a pastor. shouldn't you all be concerned about the prospects of a carnal pastor defrauding members in the name of god. shouldn't we all be ashamed and disappointed of the pastor, the lady has never claimed to the holy like the pastor and according to her story, she didn't seducte the pastor, it was just a Randy pastor catching one of his preys.
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2013
fresh_dude: It is thinking like this that has turned the world upside down. Speak up about what exactly, that they stole meat from their mothers' pots? Or that they pilfered church money, government money, community money, project money? What the fcck exactly are they speaking up and out about? Now Ese is the victim? Was she raped? Was she cajoled? Was she threatened? Was she blackmailed? If anybody needs to speak up it's that 'slimy ass pastor' not one confused psychopath skank.

i Will not / did not / never commend ese on the part she played.

But what about the so called man of God ?

Was he seduced ?

Does the fact that she wasn't rap ed exonerate him ?

Isn't he supposed to be an example to other married men / paators ?

Does that make him innocent ?
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Imanuelle:

i Will not / did not / never commend ese on the part she played.

But what about the so called man of God ?

Was he seduced ?

Does the fact that she wasn't rap ed exonerate him ?

Isn't he supposed to be an example to other married men / pastors ?

Does that make him innocent ?
Imagine it had happened the other way around, am male parishioner and a woman pastor, would all this vitriol have gone to the pastor?
I bet the parishioner would be lambasted for kissing and telling. You'd hear comments like he's not a real man etc.
I neither support nor condone what pastor man did but let's address issues objectively, that girl should have kept her mouth shut. What is she looking for up and down, confessing to everybody?
Her confession benefits only those who would be preys of this man, it doesn't mean she won't do it again mind you. It doesn't mean the pastor won't do it again. So, in essence, what did she hope to achieve with this "coming clean" and what did she hope to achieve.
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by tpia5: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
when's her next photo stunt shoot.

i thought these things have to be updated like every three/four days or so.
Re: Aftermath Of Confession:ese Walter Deletes Facebook Page- Writes Letter To Jesus by dplomaticVal: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
mundane epistle frm a repentant bítch

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD NEW MUSIC >>> Splash Ft. Butafly – Fine Girl (ego Uwa) / JIM IYKE Welcomes Baby Boy With Nadia Buari? / Kylie Jenner Breaks Up With Tyga After Blac Chyna Posts Texts To Instagram....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.