Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook (17866 Views)

World’s Largest Shark Ever Caught / Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth / Shark Bites Man As He Tried To Kiss It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by yuzedo: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okija_juju: Hmmmmm...

#Anti-Shark Juju..
This one pass me o!! I never even master the Anti-Dog Bite juju finish sef, na this one?!

I have to go abroad and do my Juju PhD to learn how to do this one o!
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by hustla(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
The Endtime has come..

Brothers.. let us join hands and match against the end time.

it is here

*runs helter skelter*

AM I MAD?
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by hoochay: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sunnystooth: Hmmmm... End time tins
end time tins sure
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by hoochay: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Reuben.Abati:
[img]http://steelturman.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451bab869e20120a5e73293970b-800wi[/img]
plz hw can i be a menber of end time tins team?
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by stangely: 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2013

#Anti-Shark Juju..
This one pass me o!! I never even master the Anti-Dog Bite juju finish sef, na this one?!

Meanwhile here is a Picture of me as a baby with my pet Cobra:: [img]http://thechive.files./2010/03/1269361005_baby_vs_cobra1.gif?w=299&h=225[/img]

na waoo, okija-juju, u try wit ur pet
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2013
urchman101: Gud one
Urch is that you....?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Cuteclem: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
hoochay: end time tins sure

this might be like a joke to u all but prepare for rapture is ETT
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by chei: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Shark go rape am next time.
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by sunny4life(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Evryday 4 d thief.........one day 4 d owner........
One of the one thousand mumu ways to die..........
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by sunny4life(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Evryday 4 d thief.........one day 4 d owner........
One of the thousand mumu ways to die..........
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Cutekriss(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
cute shade: What a man can do,a woman can do better.

you have the right to remain silent....anything you say will be misquoted and used against you..... angry
cute shade: What a man can do,a woman can do better.

you have the right to remain silent....anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.....
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by antartica(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
Most people don't fulfillment as stealing what belongs to others and oppressing the poor like the rich do in nigeria,they sees success as how much filthy monies that can use to cheaply buy the self made peasants who are always ready worship criminals.

Rational people see fulfillment as how much good changes they can effect in their environment,irrespective of the risks.Selfessness.
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by g4ucom: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Oyibo pple self.
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by antartica(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Some oyinbos are out of this world compared to what some africans really think thing are.They are in cloud nine and nothing else makes sense but the unknown.
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by sarutobie(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by sarutobie(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2013

#Anti-Shark Juju..

Meanwhile here is a Picture of me as a baby with my pet Cobra:: [img]http://thechive.files./2010/03/1269361005_baby_vs_cobra1.gif?w=299&h=225[/img]

Hehehehe! Okija juju onye jonsing! grin .very poor snake 'charmers' in india use cobras in place of toys for their kids since they can't afford toys.The cobras are either de-fanged or stitched up(and they normally die of starvation afterward) E no be jazz o! India has the highest record of snake bite fatalities per annum..
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Jessicavizzy(f): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
hustla: The Endtime has come..

Brothers.. let us join hands and match against the end time.

it is here

*runs helter skelter*

AM I MAD?
....yes u r Mad for sure but incase u dnt bliv me dat u are..,den ask Google.
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
I go only do'am only if d shark swallow up to 1kg of diamond or oil well dey the shark belle but na axe I go use. taaaaaaa y I go die when Nigeria is getting enjoyable.
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Hunkyimage(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
all of una wey no dey watch Discovery,History or NatgeoWild channels et al... na una dey talk crap 4 hia,if to say you dey watch Educative programz lyk mythbusters,Megastructures seconds from disasters rather than to dey watch BBA and shyte,u for no say no be jazz d woman use,na phenomenon called tonic immobility(Apparent death) --->>> http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparent_death

Wize-up
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Slowvenom(m): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
Una de suprise, no be Oyinbo? She fit fall in lv wit d shark n propose 2 d shark, Tah!! No b 4 9ja, 9ja pple weh Lion sef de fear.
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Boll2010: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
scholes23: This reminds me of Captain Hook in Peter Pan
ooooh u made me remeba dat great movie today PETer Pan#dwnloadn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by ABAKA72(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
prince_onx: The shark no get teeth Jor!
You dey craze.
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by ABAKA72(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
prince_onx: The shark no get teeth Jor!
You dey craze. Lol!!!!!
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Ninilowo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
The woman na SHARKirat nah. dtz wai she fit do dt kain tin joor.
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 03, 2013
The end is near
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Emcky9: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2013
women are talented but remember men are ur head
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Burbschi(f): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2013
wat a world! dat tin na tru abi na super story.
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by sweetliet: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
antartica: Most people don't fulfillment as stealing what belongs to others and oppressing the poor like the rich do in nigeria,they sees success as how much filthy monies that can use to cheaply buy the self made peasants who are always ready worship criminals.

Rational people see fulfillment as how much good changes they can effect in their environment,irrespective of the risks.Selfessness.
too much grammar
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Amkyzee(f): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
bimflash: i wish to do this someday

I see you; if wishes wia horses*incomplete text*

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Distinguishes Humans From Other Animals? / MTN, BEBEJUMP, ASHDAM, SUN KING Hack/bypass And Use For Free / Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.