Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) (1647 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Pic As Her Son Turns 2 Months Old / Tonto Dikeh Shares First Post Baby Photo / Girl Who Had Sex With Donjazzy In Her Dreams Thanks Him for it and He Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Netz2(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nollywood actress/singer, Tonto Dikeh posted a photo of herself and her father on her Instagram page, She acknowledged the presence of her dad in her life with a shout out on her page, and also talked about him coming through for her.

Tonto’s message read:

“He really doez look cluelezz,He iz ma Mother n Father**Shoutout to d buziezt mozt lovin Papa Eva forcomin thru**#MaKing #MaBaby #MaLife #Love#Tnx4BindereMom/Dad

More Pics : HERE

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
front page tins "prophesy frm TB Joshua"

Nairaland- Copyright © 2005 - 2013Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. SeePrivacy Policy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
i'll soon b in frontpage....tanx tonto cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dis land is not for sale,

Beware of mufutau my first son!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Salmoneus(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
Does he approve of her lifestyle?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Netz2(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Salmoneus: Does he approve of her lifestyle?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by badmeat(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
Tontolicious,tonto,
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
Her dad looks beautiful and tonto looks handsome. Mumu gel grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Netz2(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jasboi: Dis land is not for sale,

Beware of mufutau my first son!
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Temismith(f): 6:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
Make I comment make he no be like say I no get access to Internet
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
I solemnly register my registration...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Enkaynwa(f): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Make i follow comment
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by kreamidiva(f): 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Make i follow register too
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Her Dad, Thanks Him “for Coming Through” (LOOK) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
Looks up and down, yes I still made it. It's Tonto again and am gonna make it to the fp.

(1) (Reply)

The Pirates Celebrates Soyinka's Birthday.... / Happy Birthday To King 2face Idibia (2baba) / Ladies, What Do You Think Of This Girl's Dressing? Sexy Or Trashy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.