Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos (41056 Views)

PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed / See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by andyanders: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
This boy is a star and should be trained for the future. I wonder the way the security agents are dragging this boy are mad.
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by gebest: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Make una sit don dere dey luk d boy don bcom star so.
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by gebest: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tolexander: The teenager made mistake, it should have been the airline going to the US.
he taught d plane was going to ITALY d edo state capital but was dissappointed, take heart boy.

1 Like

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by AUTOLOUGE: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Where is tom cruse,samuel l jackosn, commando,james bond and ....na only film trick dem get ooo...this one na undisputable talent..where is guiness book of record.na hunger make this guy discover talent ooo
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Asabeq(f): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
sambas: oga modu.... Front page lets tell d world Nigeria got talent...
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by ayosamtunde(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
This is unbelievable! we only see or hear this type of story in films.but it happened live in naija.There are many questions left to be answered on how the boy manage to perform this wonder.
All the same, i am nominating the boy's name to enter Guinness book of records.
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Young black James Bond
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by emmanuelkoris: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
This is witch craft o... It might be a bird there in Benin that turned human in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by toprealman: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Probably practicing for the big move to europe.
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Tatian(f): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na American film cause. Too much of action movie.
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Dharyhor: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
Maybe d guy has been hearing abt lag 4 a longer time nd looking 4 a faster means 2 get dere
Astonishment shall never end in nigeria
Anyway, dey shud leave d destitute boy or render some help 2 him
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dharyhor: Maybe d guy has been hearing abt lag 4 a longer time nd looking 4 a faster means 2 get dere
Astonishment shall never end in nigeria
Anyway, dey shud leave d destitute boy or render some help 2 him
Wouldn't u be surprised if he is no destitute? *smh*
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by dukenestor(m): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Power of d rosary. Baba God noni
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Iriruaga100(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
The boy warn port go italy o.......wait sef,even small boy warn run comot fr naija.
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by banky222: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
He had a quarrel. With his elder sister and left home early yesterday morning. ThankGod he is safe.
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by anyerhovwo(f): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
grin
dapy.d:
Our security in Nigeria is laughable. If bokoharam is serious, it will take them 3 days to kill Jonathan.

I totally agree with you. This is poverty and there is no security in dis country. Is really funny. grin
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Willzkid(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boy's name is Daniel Ihekina...He is not Benin after all
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Dabrain20(m): 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kia kia, this boy name should enter Guiness book of world record...... CNN don't let dis Glory pass boi.. Infact, Naija got talents. Fellow NL, let's fyt for d boi ryt
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by SHAAWA: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hard guy!
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by akandea(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Even though Ibori,Lucky and Alams are world acclaim money lifters, can they do what this boy has done at his age? This boy get liver join kidney! Abeg GEJ give am Amnesty at least compare to alams, thisboy never do any wrong.
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by KingsleyCEO: 6:42am On Aug 26, 2013
WEEPING MOOD ACTIVATED

A young boy hid himself in the tyre of an aircraft with the intention of landing abroad, I thought it was a joke when I first read it, now it just dawn on me that reality is actually play live. You see what our backwardness as a country has cost us? To some, its very funny and they are telling people to share to make them laugh. An American citizen can never embark in that kind of crazy adventure, neither will a British citizen...
Now To our leaders:
Can you please fix our economy?
Can you please give us power for industries?
Can you please bridge the gap between the poor and the rich?
Can you please make us all proud of our country?
Can you please stop playing politics with sensitive issue?

1 Like

Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2013
babsthegreat: you be cow head
and u be GOAT head
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Kessythegeek(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2013
Stella_Bella: Poor Bini boy,

they told him the flight was going to New York.

Baba Fashola, Please deport his Azz to Osho baba for flogging.

stfu who told u he's bini...if u were in his shoes i knw u will savour the moment because u haven't enter a plane once.
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by blesolution: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2013
The Security of this country is laughable indeed! They should thank God he is not one of the Boko boys. cry
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by ebosed: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2013
HE THOUGHT THE PLANE WAS HEADING TO ITALY[size=18pt][/size]
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Muscomide: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2013
KingsleyCEO: WEEPING MOOD ACTIVATED

A young boy hid himself in the tyre of an aircraft with the intention of landing abroad, I thought it was a joke when I first read it, now it just dawn on me that reality is actually play live. You see what our backwardness as a country has cost us? To some, its very funny and they are telling people to share to make them laugh. An American citizen can never embark in that kind of crazy adventure, neither will a British citizen...
Now To our leaders:
Can you please fix our economy?
Can you please give us power for industries?
Can you please bridge the gap between the poor and the rich?
Can you please make us all proud of our country?
Can you please stop playing politics with sensitive issue?

Tell them!! Useless people.
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by olaojo: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
This is to show the extent to which security has failed this country, If a lay man could do this then imagine what a terrorist would have done.
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Adycherie(f): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
He probably thought that the aircraft was heading to "obodo oyinbo"
Bantino: Hahahahaha, was the risk worth taking little boy? Now you are in Lagos, what next?
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by Thebrightest(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
That boy don spoil my show ooo! I wan travel to Lagos tomorrow through that medium as but now wey dem don catch the boy there will be tough security check. Maybe i go wait till next month when the issue fad out before i travel through that my usual way.
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by know: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2013
Test run...
*Completed successfully*

Full implementation to start immediately

Did I hear the embassies closing shop cos of low patronage?
Re: Boy Stowed Away In Arik Flight To Lagos by adexinbox(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
I was surprise when I watch it on TV, How come d boy will feel when on air seen the whole city thing, I think this boy should receive award for risk his life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okoporo In Port-Harcourt Flooded After 2-Hour Rain / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.