Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih (15436 Views)

Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term / BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term / LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by cold(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2013
I think GEJ has to call his aides to order. He needs to caution them to tone down the rhetoric & dial back the crazy. These rabid pitbulls, Okupe,Anenih et al might just be the death of him politically
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by SANdos: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2013
This man is still a sycophant at his age? shocked
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by OlowoB(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2013
Babiloko: dis man vowed 2 take his life if PDP loses election in edo state.....i wunda y he is stil alive
. I thought I was the only one that still remembered that statement made by the old fooool himself. Back to the topic.... Every man or woman has a right to vote for whoever he or she feels is capable of driving these country to it's destination and not voting based on tribe or affiliations. I guess the latter part of my post summarises why these country is still where it is today
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by kaze4blues(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2013
Mr Fix it..........

It is obvious the man needs to FIX himself.

Senile old man

1 Like

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by PStacks(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2013
Thank God we would soon know the Mad people in Nigeria.. Weda its those for 2nd term or those against it.. We'l know the Mad people soon.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by eightsin(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2013
Sometimes it baffles me if dis man still has his political brain intact cos i dnt c hw a politician who knw hw complicatd n hw much votes is needed for d presidential position wld mak such utterances.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by sylve11: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2013
What kind of country is this? sad cool

1 Like

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by dabossman(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2013
Someone is surely going senile. This thing called old age sha...
Amaechi and the furious five, any comebacks for Baba Fix It?
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by PStacks(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2013
Why should GEJ have a 2nd term ambition in the first place? GEJ's primary assignment is to work hard on delivering dividends of democracy in the shortest possible terms and allow 2015 take care of itself. Your works would surely find you out, but you leave your work and make 2015 your piority and some old man comes to call people Mad, and we are a religious and God fearing Nation..

E's all Good sha. God dey.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by omeiz93: 11:01am On Aug 25, 2013
I cant fanthom it out, why an elderly man should open his mouth and vomited this kind of statement, somebody that could not fixed the last election in his state is still ruminating up and down to be relevance in d affair of d country's activities, he should just hide his head in shame, is it out of place for somebody to have disenting view, everybody cannot be on d same page with. What happpened to my opinions and yours. They are still claiming youth are d leaders of tomorrow, when would that tomorrow comes, a party that appointed 65 years old person as youth leader, what can you say of them. May God bless all of us. Ameeen.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by kozykid(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2013
chief Tony Anenih!! The man that sold the mandate of the SDP for one kobo, and supported the installation of the illegal interim national government!! NIGERIA sha.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Moneylender: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2013
Dubby6: Mr. Fix it so I should vote for a coward cos his frm my 'area' SMH

How is GEJ a coward? Look! He is the most civilize president Nigeria has ever had.So he handles situation of this country wisely, not as an ex- military man. So he is not a coward. he is a wise man
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by PStacks(m): 11:03am On Aug 25, 2013
Brimmie: 2015: Those against Jonathan’s second term ambition are mad - Tony Anenih

Source: Daily Post

This is just un-believable.. Bisi Akande might have been right about these kindergarten people.
Why should anybody say such a thing, its the people around Jonathan that would finish him.

1 Like

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by danny301: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2013
Tony Anineh is one of the canker worms that have destroyed this country. He was there virtually in all the governments whether the president was from north, south, east or west. He turned Edo State into his personal investment until Oshiomole came to destroy his stronghold over the state.Today instead of going to enjoy his loot he is busy preaching ethnic-ism in the name of Politics..... Why not point out the achievements of GEJ and ask the people to vote for him on the basis of that instead of preaching ethnic-ism?... If the only reason why the people of South-south should for GEJ, is because he from that region, then tell me why people from other regions or Zones should vote for him.... Tony Anineh, the acclaimed 'Mr Fix it'of all people should know that the votes of south-south alone cannot return GEJ in 2015..... People like Anineh, should just go and enjoy their money and leave Nigerians to think and do the right thing.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by PStacks(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2013
cheesy they don't know how to announce the President's 2nd term ambition so they want to follow thru the back door.

We have not heard from GEJ himslef he would seek a 2nd term, so I'l pardon Mr. Fix it.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Abagworo(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2013
GEJ is going for 3rd term and not 2nd.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by PStacks(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2013
ondo_boi: "The president is from the south south and so people from that region MUST vote for him"
I thought the president is a Nigerian. Well, if that is the case, am waiting to see how the vote from SS will be greater than a combined vote from other regions.

I just hope you hav'nt forgotten south south Mathematics where 5 is greater than 27 in Rivers state house of assembly, abi is Rivers state not South South?

2 Likes

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Exponental(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2013
If Anenih could ulter such rubbish, then, I think he must be referring to himself.
So, because GEJ is from SS, dat means he shldnt be opposed?
Is only SS vote alone capable of winning d election?
Invariably, all other zones that voted SS are also mad!

1 Like

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by kolado(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2013
Moneylender:

How is GEJ a coward? Look! He is the most civilize president Nigeria has ever had.So he handles situation of this country wisely, not as an ex- military man. So he is not a coward. he is a wise man
Clap 4 ursef Odechukwu!

3 Likes

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Standing5(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2013
Madness indeed!
It is so clear PDP see Nigerians as collateral damage. Confuses them 1st, then intimidate them before you bomb them into submission.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by tobex23(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2013
pro01: Raving mad, I tell you. Every sane person from the South-South knows that Jonathan must be given full support and encouragement to succeed - as the first president from that part of the country. Only stark lunatics like Amaechi and his sympathisers would try to undermine Jonathan.

you are useless for saying anybody from SS should vote for him.....very very useless at that.OLOSHI! Even if he does the wrong thing they should overlook it and vote for him?useless person with useless thinking faculty!

3 Likes

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by tobex23(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2013
pro01: Raving mad, I tell you. Every sane person from the South-South knows that Jonathan must be given full support and encouragement to succeed - as the first president from that part of the country. Only stark lunatics like Amaechi and his sympathisers would try to undermine Jonathan.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by CaptainCodes(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2013
undecided
Chinom: Jonathan is comming back anyway. He will remain our president till 2019. Can't see anybody stoping that.
And do u like that?
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by kolado(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2013
I have a firm believe that in the light of Tony Anenih, Nigeria cannot steer her national ship to her dream port. Imagine a sycophantic nincompoop like Mr fix it can be blabbing trash of this sort around at this point in time. Lets wait till 2015 and see if the votes from southsouth alone will make Gej presient again.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by danny301: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2013
PapaBrowne:

He spoke to PDP members not the general voting public. That reference is for the Primaries. And party things are different from general things.

And why should he speak to pdp members like that? Is pdp a south-south party or a national party?... Your defense is just too weak.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by tatosh: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2013
Those who will vote for Jonathan in 2015 are MAD TOO!!
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Truthisit: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2013
This man needs to be examined. After all his wastefulness as minister, he still has the gut to speak to Nigerians like this.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by raytony: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2013
Sir, I am from South South and I won't vote Jonathan, does that make me a mad person? No.
With due respect, I will say you are mad sir.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by tobex23(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2013
alpha conde:

Yes that's what I said, cus there are more cowards out there. He is the lesser coward.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by tobex23(m): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2013
alpha conde:

Yes that's what I said, cus there are more cowards out there. He is the lesser coward.

Idiot!! So because he is a lesser coward means we should vote for him! I guess you are the coward out there! undecided[quote author=alpha conde]
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by kabba7(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2013
The rate this GEJ's errand dogs are going there is the likelyhood the coming election will wittness plenty walaha ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ that is not good for Mr.Jonathan the LOOTER .I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Mace Theft: Omo-agege Appears Before National Assembly Probe Panel / Construction Of Regional Road Will Ease Traffic On Lekki-Ajah Axis - LASG / Nwoko Threatens Legal Action, Demands $40M Compensation From NGF Over Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.