Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih (15437 Views)

Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term / BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term / LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Holluwertoby(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chief Tony Anenih, u cant say d people are mad jst bcuz they wont vote 4 d person from their region, dats life, after all we have seen brothers betray each other jst bcuz one does bad nd d other wants someone who will do good be there. Thats statement of urs is trying 2 deprive them of their fundamental human right to speech and right to vote 4 the candidate of their choice.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Gdjay(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
I think the old one just wants to convince the man with the unclad feet that he is on the team and on the matter in a way that the young master can comprehend, feather-flapping and noise-making. But Goody-no-shoes better be careful of men who turn-coats for a living, lest he have no coats along with his royal shoelesness.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Asabeq(f): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Like tinubu right?
IYA NGBALI: i no blame you,fooolish old man
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by gebest: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Babiloko: dis man vowed 2 take his life if PDP loses election in edo state.....i wunda y he is stil alive
my broda i tire o, d tin surprise me dat he is stil alive o, wit his age he want to stil b relevant politically, OBJ pls help me deal wit him.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by kokoA(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
At 80! Smh.. His grandchildren need to call him to order ASAP.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by kaura5000: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Muhammed Buhari To Presidential
Goodluck Jonathan
I challenge you to publicly declare
that you have never stolen public
funds as a public officer-Buhari
Buhari also declared that he has
never touched a kobo of public
funds throughout his career in
government. LISTEN!!!
"I have had the fortune and
privilege of managing national
resources in various capacities-
as a military commander, as a
state governor, as a minister, as a
head of Petroleum Trust Fund
and as a head of state of this
great country. And in all that i
have been and done, i have never
touched a kobo of public funds."
Challenging Jonathan, Buhari said
further: "I say this without pride
and with sense of responsibility
and humility, but i challenge
anyone in the race for leadership
of this country then or now to
dare make the same claim."
This is a serious challenge! If
Jonathan is clean, let him briefly
respond to further boost the
confidence of the electorate in
him, Nigerians have been waiting
for a response from you Mr
President since 2011 that you
have never stolen a penny from
Nigeria, We shall continue to
wait

1 Like

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by simpleseyi: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
pro01: Raving mad, I tell you. Every sane person from the South-South knows that Jonathan must be given full support and encouragement to succeed - as the first president from that part of the country. Only stark lunatics like Amaechi and his sympathisers would try to undermine Jonathan.

please someone lend me adjectives to qualify this man because me I no dey like abuse person. The combined voting population of the entire South-East (substrating Imo and one third of Anambra because Ngige recently defeated PDP/APGA for a Senatorial seat) and South-South (substrating Edo state because Osho Baba has whipped you twice) which is all you are sure of is not up to North-West alone, not to talk of North-Central and North-East before South-West. If everyone votes according to ethnicity just like "Mr Fix it" and you are suggesting, even Northerners will be governors in SS & SE.

1 Like

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Chinom(m): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Captain Codes: undecided
And do u like that?

Yes i do. This is because i do not want anybody to derail the roadmap to constant electricity supply. Regular power supply is very dear to me and GEJ is on the right track. I actually like the APC manifesto. But that could wait till 2019. I may vote APC then. Let Jonathan serve out his 2 terms.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by ibromish(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
seangy4konji: U can't take d words of a lunatic seriously..dis is not lotto.
definately he's a drunken OLD FOOL, he couldn't FIX Edo State and he's dreaming of fixing Jonathan's failures...nah! he's just joking, don't take him serious
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by muredo(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Now I know GEJ is a fool and weak vessel,the caliber of people as GEJ mouthpiece are FAILURES, Look at mr fix it,THE DEAD MAM ALIVE,He was politically dead in edo state,so he want to repeat himself to GEJ again,and my presido couldnt fathom danger,WHAT A WEAK PRESIDENT!

1 Like

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by twentycent(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
grin And what is the Shoeless man from Otueke saying rgdn what Mr. Fix it is saying that the rest of the populace that thinks odawise of the Shoeless man's re-election are all mad? SMH@d baba's statement
Jst my Twentycent..
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by olusola200: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Tony anenih is an old fool. How come he can mot deliver his state. Gej is a falure he deserve no 2nd term. She can not even control his wife he is too weak

2 Likes

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
kaura5000: Muhammed Buhari To Presidential
Goodluck Jonathan
I challenge you to publicly declare
that you have never stolen public
funds as a public officer-Buhari
Buhari also declared that he has
never touched a kobo of public
funds throughout his career in
government. LISTEN!!!
"I have had the fortune and
privilege of managing national
resources in various capacities-
as a military commander, as a
state governor, as a minister, as a
head of Petroleum Trust Fund
and as a head of state of this
great country. And in all that i
have been and done, i have never
touched a kobo of public funds."
Challenging Jonathan, Buhari said
further: "I say this without pride
and with sense of responsibility
and humility, but i challenge
anyone in the race for leadership
of this country then or now to
dare make the same claim."
This is a serious challenge! If
Jonathan is clean, let him briefly
respond to further boost the
confidence of the electorate in
him, Nigerians have been waiting
for a response from you Mr
President since 2011 that you
have never stolen a penny from
Nigeria, We shall continue to
wait
And we shall wait 4ever smiley
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by tobex23(m): 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chinom:

Yes i do. This is because i do not want anybody to derail the roadmap to constant electricity supply. Regular power supply is very dear to me and GEJ is on the right track. I actually like the APC manifesto. But that could wait till 2019. I may vote APC then. Let Jonathan serve out his 2 terms.

So because you get probably light 6hrs out of 24hrs makes him a better candidate, i pirri you...what of other areas of the economy, pls think well...or because you benefit from light only means others must benefit from it,what of Road, education, jobs, some people live and make a living out of this other ones,i doubt if you are educated with the way you think,cant we all stand up and build a better Nigeria,...am shaking my head for you! God will help us all!
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by tobex23(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chinom:

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Kingspin(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
Holluwertoby: Chief Tony Anenih, u cant say d people are mad jst bcuz they wont vote 4 d person from their region, dats life, after all we have seen brothers betray each other jst bcuz one does bad nd d other wants someone who will do good be there. Thats statement of urs is trying 2 deprive them of their fundamental human right to speech and right to vote 4 the candidate of their choice.
Theory.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by CharliParker: 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Those that have been collecing 1 Ghana must go of money since Obasanjo's administration they want to continue forgeting the upcoming generation, we are surfering why our so called president(father) is there watching us perishing, students on strike what can we do we need our true president for Gods sake
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pukkah: Mr Tony Anenih, who has been present in virtually all government since IBB days does not disappoint.

Actually, the old frog has been involved in every Government since Independence.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
pro01: Raving mad, I tell you. Every sane person from the South-South knows that Jonathan must be given full support and encouragement to succeed - as the first president from that part of the country. Only stark lunatics like Amaechi and his sympathisers would try to undermine Jonathan.
What is this SS solidarity u speak of? I don't know too many Edos that distance themselves from the political leaning of the Old Western Region. When will people get it that it's obvious that in the so called "South South" the Edos are one group that want nothing to do with the new found SS/SE "alliance"?
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by ilebaami: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
odua boy: You must be a raving lunatic,so retardeen won the presidency by virtue of only the south south votes abi.See warped logic in display

Let us assume you are not from the SS. Then Anenih's suggestion does not impact you. Analogy : "any black person that does not vote for Obama needs to have a head examination" does not mean that he will not need majority non- black votes. I suggest that people should be more tolerant of pro- GEJ sentiment because he is performing very very well.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by atlwireles: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
kingoflag: What is this SS solidarity u speak of? I don't know too many Edos that distance themselves from the political leaning of the Old Western Region. When will people get it that it's obvious that in the so called "South South" the Edos are one group that want nothing to do with the new found SS/SE "alliance"?

Notwithstanding the Edos the SE/SS alliance is here to stay. The political reality for most people from the south south is very clear. The distant from the old western region was resolved in 1963. You cannot roll back time.

1 Like

Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by dam4sam: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
Brimmie: 2015: Those against Jonathan’s second term ambition are mad - Tony AnenihSource: Daily Post

It is NOT about Jonathan or his second term...

...it is about you this "contract-seeking", irredeemable thief and shameless old hag of a man called Anthony Anenih , ...that is certainly gone INSANE!
Complete LUNATIC of an old man!

In good societies where the law is upheld, YOU (Anthony Anenih ) would have been hung in the Public square! ...so Vultures can peck out your eyes

I no blame you sha...

****shakes head at what has become of our beloved Nigeria
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by lastpage: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Has it occurred to the SS (even with the support of the S.East) that they still cannot win an election in terms of numbers?

Just like it took Jonathan, the full support of the Western region to win the last election, he will still need either the Western Region or the Northern region!

Keep abusing Yorubas, .... you will realize that the Igbos (who coincidentally cannot produce a President themsleves! grin grin ) are playing a "spoiler" for you!
IGBOS CANT give the SS the Presidency.

And as it stands, l dont see the North backing Jonathan for another term!

So if he (or any of our noisy-neighbors here) gat sense, you better start courting and prostrating for the ONLY OPTION you have: YORUBAS!
tongue tongue

2015 is almost here, fingers crossed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage!
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by lastpage: 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Alexgeneration: I don't blame anthony anini, his brain fluids is dehydrated, he has been drinking lots of sewage juice, his pathetic self is composed of filt. SLOWPOKE

I think Tony Anenih is suffering from a combination of Parkinson's syndrome and Alzheimer's disease.

Some senile old peeps can really go bunkers, all of a sudden, when they have their "attack".

Please forgive "it". grin grin
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by akandea(m): 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
I wonder if Anenih had taken time to see how many of his peers and age mates in politics are still alive. Probably he may learn to use his remaining few years on earth well. At 80!!! Going about doing this rubbish,
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by atlwireles: 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
lastpage: Has it occurred to the SS (even with the support of the S.East) that they still cannot win an election in terms of numbers?

Just like it took Jonathan, the full support of the Western region to win the last election, he will still need either the Western Region or the Northern region!

Keep abusing Yorubas, .... you will realize that the Igbos (who coincidentally cannot produce a President themsleves! grin grin ) are playing a "spoiler" for you!
IGBOS CANT give the SS the Presidency.

And as it stands, l dont see the North backing Jonathan for another term!

So if he (or any of our noisy-neighbors here) gat sense, you better start courting and prostrating for the ONLY OPTION you have: YORUBAS!
tongue tongue

2015 is almost here, fingers crossed. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lastpage!

Come 2015 Jonah will be reelected. With the southsouth voting alone or all zones voting together. You don't have to like it or even want it. But when those votes are counted, the name will be Goodluck has been reelected for another four years. Your leaders like Nigeria to much to say otherwise. No boasting or threats, just the simple Nigeria reality.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by movicbaba(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
. Mumu talk *smh*
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2013
it doesn't matter if he was talking to pdp members or d general public, d fact dat he included nigerians in his stewpid and senseless rant of a speech is outrightly disgusting and demeaning to say d least. The insult on our intelligence is bad enough. Nigerian democracy i hail! Mtcheww
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by amakenny: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Brimmie: MY TAKE:
Let Jonathan do his best and let Nigerians decide by polls who they want.
By Nigerian standard, any neutral observer must say that GEJ HAS OUTDONE BETTER HIS PREDECESSORS NOT WITHSTANDING WARS WAGED AGAINST HIS ADMINISTRATION.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 26, 2013
God will purnish Jonathan in 2015! watch out
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2013
Babiloko: dis man vowed 2 take his life if PDP loses election in edo state.....i wunda y he is stil alive

I believe he realised its better for him to kill himself for him to commit suicide.
Re: Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih by Maitonaira(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2013
I think he “mr fix it “or whatever he calls himself is the one who is mad, b/c in a democratic country such as nigeria, hw can someone force everyone to vote one person just b/c he hails from the same region as you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want APC Leaders To Join Me In PDP —Sule Lamido / Sheriff To Tackle INEC, Makarfi In Court Over ‘advanced PDP / "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.