Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno (31550 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Hardeyoye: 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
I thought he was fighting jihad. He should have been meat for others to eat so they can continue on their evil mission. so that he will go and meet his 72 virgins in hell now. Ignorant people.
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by metti(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
antiembezzle: So bokos don't have food anymore and selfcentred yorubas went to maiduguri to buy the little oloyi beans left? No wonder they slaughtered them like native chickens though secretly and it resulted to a war of beans in ibadan. Chai! Hunger no good oh!
Ol boy u funny oh!!!!!!!!
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by SHAAWA: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Non-combatant? wetin him be chef, engineer, informant, doctor, bomb expert e.t.c
May be dem neva watch that film titled 'ALIVE', na the dead people among them, dem they eat.

JTF oya forward march enter bush with enuf trucks that will carry 300 quarter to die boko haramists.

But remember na food the bobo talk say finish, no be ammunition o!
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by dagr8oy: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
rafhell: Eating human flesh like suya is not haram but going to western school is.
Mother-fuckers

i wonder ooo, those boys re just fools.
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by manlawal(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
ABOKI SUYA MEAT DON MASTER UNA
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by icelovex(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
oh lord forever is thy word settle,when you said the wicked once shall eat their own flesh and be drunk with their own blood.this is just the beginning except they turn from their evil ways and be genuinely repented of their sins they will by no means have peace.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Corona99(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
ewww...i wonda hw it tastes lyk..
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Kurupt01: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Good thing they are eating each other. After they finish with the non combantant i hope they shift over to the combantant members. Stupid people
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by FOLLEY20(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
The Bible says "I will raise Egypt against Egypt." That is their reward.
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by EInHoustonTX: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Story sounds interesting, but I do not trust this guy. Neither should the authorities.
It's simple. How was he so precise in knowing what day was Wednesday, Thursday or any day of the week for that matter? Anyone who ran unplanned and has been hiding in the forest for so long would have lost all sense of direction, time and space. Cell phones, no way to charge them, would have lost power for months. What other way would they have had to tell time?
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
If you can do suicide bombing then offering youtself as a sacrificial lamb should be hard afterall you will live on in the heart and stomach of your brethren while your spirit is busy destroying 72 fresh virgins in the muslim version of heaven
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by iconaus: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
antiembezzle: So bokos don't have food anymore and selfcentred yorubas went to maiduguri to buy the little oloyi beans left? No wonder they slaughtered them like native chickens though secretly and it resulted to a war of beans in ibadan. Chai! Hunger no good oh!

some people are just talented . o boy make u go use your talent for nollywood . dont waste it here on NL.
metti: cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Ol boy u funny oh!!!!!!!!
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Blessmira: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
No peace for d wicked. sad This is jst d begining 4 them. They shld eat themselvs.
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Damsman10(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Beware o., if ur neigbour touch ur skin 2 much, he is feeling d texture...i hope dey consume demselves b4 residentz around dere start thinkin of eatin human being as a result of hunger... .
dannysteve99@ya:
Chei see waiten una cause una selfs.God naija don turn to Cannibals land.

Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Ninapha(f): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
......and they shall eat their own flesh and drink their own blood, Those that trouble us
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
The info he gave was incomplete...did they pray to allah before each meal or they just start devouring the flesh like hungry lions??...was it roasted or boiled??...how did they share the meat??..was it survival of the fittest or according to some form of seniority or rank??...who ate the eyes,tongues,balls,livers,hearts,kidneys en the sh1t-laden intestines??...how do they manage to sleep at night with skulls en bones of their eaten colleagues littered all around the place...with one eye open i guess....bunch of pathetic clowns!
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Vonwolf(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
In the state of lawlessness in the words of Hobbes, Man is wolve to man(Homo Homini Lupus)
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Blueeyedboi(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Not to be mean but i suggest the JTF close in on their hideout,round them up en put a bullet through the head of each of them by placing the gun barrel directly on the fore-head in-between the eyes...this is because these guys are no longer normal humans en therefore should not be re-integrated into the society cos having eaten human flesh before,they'l still do it again..
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Visocrate(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
why running when ordinary he would agree to die for no cause abi you him no want 72 virgins again they should take him back there to provide the next meal or does he want others to die too of starvation Homo ram
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by ovalmystic(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
...this is craazzzyyyy...bt since na themselves,beta.....
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by koikoi2(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2013
It' ok as long as it will lead to dia end.
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by billyG(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
tufiakwa!pikin wey say him mama no go sleep!himself no go sleep ween! boko haram can only fizzleout if dey can catch all dia leaders,sponsors,Roast & eat them alife now the accused flesh-eaten birrom will be grimmin frm ear-2-ear. gringringrin
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Kinikini: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
@antembezzle,

Some pple are not just smart. Not their fault though. Ignorance is rampant in the land.
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by dowjones(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
who's gon eat the dicck ?
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by billyG(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
now d accused flesh eaten birroom wll be grimming frm ear 2 ear grin grin grin grin
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Jerry2i(m): 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
Funny and unbelievable story.
POINT:How one person go serve 290+ men for two days?
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Franchise21(m): 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Datz deir fuckin biz
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Afritop(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
I wonder why the sect members are not using their number 6. THEY Prefer to die of hunger rather than surrendering to the authorities
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by emmymdk: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
I think I have watched this movie before..."bring the non-combatant and kill in order to provide meal for the combatant"... LMAO tongue
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by delishpot: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
These men, your greed and quest for power is killing you all. Repent and ask your God to forgive you. Haba now they will enjoy the taste of human flesh and start eating their victims. I just hope they wont start raiding hones at night just to kidnap people for meat.
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by ruffhandu: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
The story sounds somehow.
Why is it that they did not invade the nearest villages to steal supplies? Since the escapee volunteered to go search for water in the nearest village.
Just wondering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project / Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East / Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Strokeā€¦

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.