Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno (31552 Views)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by dieold: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
i wonda who is getting the shear of the dicks.
The guy they enjoy die...SMH
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by hod898(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2013
They've turned on each other now? God's people have never being completely defeated and never will. What were they thinking? Wiping out all christians in Nig? Now they've become a shameful group of guerilla fighters, fighting for the impossible. Thank God for He used Jonathan to subdue these insurgents after declaring a state of emergency. Thanks to the jtf and crew. Yet, some people will open their mouths to say that the president is a fool, a babysitter, a this and a that. Let us for once appreciate this present administration. I love you GEJ!
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by mantote: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
dagr8oy: That's why i lik igbo's.....u can't brain-wash any igbo man to waste his precious life because of any stupid bliv. The remainin boko boys shuld just surrender instead of turnin to a meal 4 others.

Did Femi Fani Kayode's girlfriend's Husband A.K.A Ojukwu not decieve you ibos to war where yoruba collabo with Aboki to kill you people with bullet and hungermtchew
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Who cares!
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by eightsin(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2013
So he finally realised that life is swt...#YOLO
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by chidiebere2020(m): 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Boko boys has loose the battle, God bless Nigeria
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by tonychristopher: 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
mantote: [color=#006600][/color]

Did Femi Fani Kayode's girlfriend's Husband A.K.A Ojukwu not decieve you ibos to war where yoruba collabo with Aboki to kill you people with bullet and hungermtchew

Just the same way your master decieved your coward forefathers in ilorin and environments by an illiterate aboki named uthman Dan fodio to take your land today you are in perpetual service and servitudes to aboki! You can be governor you can't be king all you do which is cultural Is posterate

Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by tonychristopher: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
mantote: [color=#006600][/color]

I recomend suicide and mercy killing for you
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by cyriltochi: 10:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
mantote wat do u knw abt d civil war? ojukwu fought 4 wat was ryt?.. boss dats no decit... bh boys r killing inocent soul 4 no good reason....
plz fink b4 u type...
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by blocker: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
grin I can only say it is too early to become human eaters after few weeks of a state of emergency. They could have stayed 30 months like biafran rebels, refined crude locally with indigenous technology, turned coconut water to brake fluid, paid salaries of civil servants, constructed an international air strip in less than 1 week, fashioned weapons using cassava flour that can act as gun powder to wipe out columns if millitary armoured vehicles ( not unlike the Abagana miracle), attempted to cross Lokoja to capture southern cities for islamisation ( not unlike the ore adventure), being recognized by sovereign nations the way Gabon, Tanzania, Ivory Coast and Haiti did Biafra. Their devilish objective could in no way be compared to the liberation of an ethnic group facing annihilation by the forces controlling the geographical conjecture called Naija. This is no fiction. To be continued......

Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by richy1473(m): 1:14am On Aug 26, 2013
bad meat: Omg!they might have eaten shekaushocked
....and the award for the BEST COMMEDIAN(Nairalander) of the YEAR(2013)goes to BAD-MEAT.report to Maiduguri-forest on Sept.1st to receive your award from the President of Nairaland.Thank you and congratulations!!!
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by SANdos: 4:59am On Aug 26, 2013
Dem neva see anything,dem go chop grass soon.
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by badmeat(m): 6:42am On Aug 26, 2013
richy1473: ....and the award for the BEST COMMEDIAN(Nairalander) of the YEAR(2013)goes to BAD-MEAT.report to Maiduguri-forest on Sept.1st to receive your award from the President of Nairaland.Thank you and congratulations!!!
I am flattered my GOOD friend!pls represent me at the awards!I have a running stomachgrin

Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by VirginFinder: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2013
Mod, why did you hide my post?

Igbos also became cannibals in the heat of the civil and towards its end.

A distant uncle who fought in the war testified to that...

The Boko Haram insurgency will soon come to an end.
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by nosique: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Na wa o. Hunger no gud o. Make una surender,una dey hide for bush dey kill una mama n papa.
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by FAMedia: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
A sect member fearing to die?
Re: Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno by unmask: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2013
abeg....wetin them do wey t-bag no do?

PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid / Mother Of Impregnated FGC Yauri Female Student Dies From Strokeā€¦ / Enugu Killers Were Fulani Herdsmen - Police

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50