Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. (11327 Views)

APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa / Violence Mars APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by jagabanare(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Senator Andy Uba has just been declared as the winner of the PDP primary in Anambra State with 645votes. Source AIT TV
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by alphaconde(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Congrats, I saw the process was very transparent

I can't believe this, God u who did this for me, u can also perfect all my engagements this week. Keep me above and the FIRST in everything I do. For those who r below answer their prayers.
This I ask through Jesus christ our lord who lives and dwells with you in the unity of the holy spirit one God forever and ever. Amen
Sign of the cross.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
jagabanare: Senator Andy Uba has just been declared as the winner of the PDP primary in Anambra State with 645votes. Source AIT TV

The battle is far from over!! Expect some volcanic eruption from the PDP enclave soon

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Tuntheycr7: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Just passin by to check watzap wt APC

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Jimiyke(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
He is going nowhere

3 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Mercyu1(f): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jimiyke: He is going nowhere
Why would u say that?
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Jimiyke(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mercy-u:
Why would u say that?

PDP as a party has notting to offer, then Andy Ubah as individual is already a failure

6 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Sec5(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
NTA is still covering the primaries live.so where did you come up with that figure?

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
The PDP faction, backed by Abuja PDP, is still conducting primary election at the moment. It is live on NTA and chaired by the Katsina State Governor. The Andy Ubah primary was organised by another faction of the PDP at another venue. Only Andy Ubah attended his own primary while ALL the other aspirants are currently at the ongoing primary, chaired by Katsina state governor

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by lotannam: 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
Andy is wasting his time and resources.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by yunglykmine(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
I think the Obasanjo & GEJ's plan with Gov.Peter Obi to get Andy Ubah into Anambra Government house is at work.The bigger fight is still ahead.. APC vs PDP vs APGA and the winner is........
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Sec5(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The PDP faction, backed by Abuja PDP, is still conducting primary election at the moment. It is live on NTA and chaired by the Katsina State Governor. The Andy Ubah primary was organised by another faction of the PDP at another venue. Only Andy Ubah attended his own primary while ALL the other aspirants are currently at the ongoing primary, chaired by Katsina state governor

lol
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by RedMullet: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The PDP faction, backed by Abuja PDP, is still conducting primary election at the moment. It is live on NTA and chaired by the Katsina State Governor. The Andy Ubah primary was organised by another faction of the PDP at another venue. Only Andy Ubah attended his own primary while ALL the other aspirants are currently at the ongoing primary, chaired by Katsina state governor

Unserious party.....you should be profoundly ashamed of this your comment...what you've potrayed here is an unserious and divided party.
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by DrexelMars(f): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
At end of the day, either OBJ's boy (Andy Uba) or Tinubu's boy (Ngige) must rule the heartland of ibos. 2 down, Imo and Anambra down, 3 to follow. Very soon south east will be an annex of southwest. We don't try to rule or dominate the ibos, we install puppets and enslave their generations to come. Just like Rochas, the next budget of Anambra will be shared in OBJ's bedroom or Tinubu's bedroom.

7 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by pullyacap: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2013

Whereas INEC is recognising the Ejike Oguebego's faction which is loyal to Andy Uba....there lies ahead indeed a silhouette of earth moving problems for PDP

Infact just 3days ago another court judgement was served on PDP HQ,INEC and PDP anambra not to accord recognition on any group other than Ejike Oguebego's faction

So one is at loss why PDP is wilfully disobeying a court order. I thought we have travelled this road before?

Court Insists Oguebego is Anambra PDP Chair
21 Aug 2013

A Federal High Court sitting at Port Harcourt Tuesday ruled that its earlier order that Mr. Ejike Oguebego is the authentic Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Anambra State be upheld.

The plaintiff, Oguebego, had approached the court to declare him the recognised chairman of the party in the state.

The court in the interim, gave an ex-parte order restraining both the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the PDP from dealing with the Ken Emeakayi faction until the main application for injunction is heard and warned that Oguebego should continue to be recognised as the party’s chairman.

Yesterday, the court was scheduled to hear the main injunction Oguebego, at the court, complained that despite the ex-parte order earlier obtained, the PDP national body, had been dealing with the Emeakayi faction.

The PDP lawyer, Mr. M. Kanu, informed the court that the party will not disobey the court order anymore.

INEC’s lawyer Dr. Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN), informed the court that INEC had always and will continue to abide by the court order.

The court however could not hear the main application yesterday, but the PDP filed a paper challenging the order made and the jurisdiction of the court to even make the order.

Because there was not enough time, the court adjourned till next Monday for the hearing of the application presented by the PDP.
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by thisismike(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
Drexel Mars: At end of the day, either OBJ's boy (Andy Uba) or Tinubu's boy (Ngige) must rule the heartland of ibos. 2 down, Imo and Anambra down, 3 to follow. Very soon south east will be an annex of southwest. We don't try to rule or dominate the ibos, we install puppets and enslave their generations to come. Just like Rochas, the next budget of Anambra will be shared in OBJ's bedroom or Tinubu's bedroom.

*SMH*
Must u alwaz allow d devil use u, must u? U can alwaz resist him esp wen he tries planting some evil seeds in ur heart, to sow. Resist d devil bro., he cud destroy ur God-given intellect.
Bless u

5 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Ngige all the way!! cool
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
Anambra is always embroiled in political quagmire. PDP is not yet ready to get it right in anambra and rival parties will continuously capitalise on their inability to forge a common political front to upstage them in electoral processes.
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
its unfortunate

Andy Ubah will most likely be the next Governor of Anambra except APGA change course!
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
berem: Ngige all the way!! cool
APC is the headache of Nigeria presently.
There is someone better than Ngige for sure among the aspirants.
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by cKaiser: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nice.

OBJ is one foot into Anambra already through Andy Uba
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by ik4life: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Drexel Mars: At end of the day, either OBJ's boy (Andy Uba) or Tinubu's boy (Ngige) must rule the heartland of ibos. 2 down, Imo and Anambra down, 3 to follow. Very soon south east will be an annex of southwest. We don't try to rule or dominate the ibos, we install puppets and enslave their generations to come. Just like Rochas, the next budget of Anambra will be shared in OBJ's bedroom or Tinubu's bedroom.
how do you know a fool

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by seanet02: 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
Here comes Olatunde Oladunwo Oluwabola Adeniran Adewale Olaniyi Ngige
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Odeshiii22(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
All dis wan na d handiwork of OBJ nd his pple's destruction party (PDP).
bt I guess every one knws dat Prof Soludo is d rite & most suitable candidate to govern Anambra state afta Mr Obi.Coz d legacies he left in CBN av & stil speaking volumes for him.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Mospring(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2013
they were four contestants! Andy actually pulled the majority votes!!!
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2013
Uba or Ngige will not win Ananmbra election. APGA will retain the state.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by PHIPEX(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2013
I don't blame them, I blame APGA and Obi. If Soludo issue did not arise who will bother about who wins PDP primary and how many faction they have. embarassed embarassed I will rather tear my voter's card than vote anyone that bears Uba in Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Asabeq(f): 11:07am On Aug 25, 2013
Na wa o! You yorubas should leave the Igbos alone,why do you feel so inferior and always tackling them. If this was ogun or kano thread,I trust they wouldn't be here. Your Obj will prefer an Igbo man anytime anyday than his brothers! Bitter truthi
I can see you are so bittered with your kinsmen being killed in the north yesterday but it was hausa-yoruba and you posted this rubbish there yestday now you brought it here again.fighting for politicians who don't know you.
Congrats sir!

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2013

APC is a northern initiative. It aint lyk ACN. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Asabeq(f): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2013
Yes o! Sai CPC! Buhari for President!

ngozievergreen:

APC is a northern initiative. It aint lyk ACN. Thanks
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by Paschal007: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2013
This is bad news. Even though I'm not a fan of apc I'm voting for Ngige. sad
Re: Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. by alaoeri: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2013
Ndi Anambra make una hear well well, by force by fire Ngige is your next governor.
Sai APC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Festus Osifo Emerges PENGASSAN President / Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.