Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa (28478 Views)

Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics) / Gunshot At APC Governorship Primary In Ondo, Security Officer Shot / Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by ebosie11(f): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2015
It is with all nostalgia that I recall the zeal, enthusiasm and hope with which thousands of Bayelsans made a statement in the direction of change in August, 2015. I can also vividly recall a mental replay of the occasion wherein a qualitative representation of the leadership of our great party, the All Progressives Congress ( APC) ushered in respected leaders and members from their then party, Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) .

That singular event has been phenomenal just as its true meaning and direction have all exuded confidence, unity of purpose, cohesion, collectivism and courage. That day undoubtedly marked the beginning of a people's journey from hopelessness and quandary as enunciated by the accidental PDP-led ‎government in Bayelsa state to that of quality leadership that an APC government will represent.

As one of such leaders who took that historic decision, I thought of giving a further bite to my burning desire to extricate the state from‎ abysmal leadership failure. Therefore, my aspiration to be governor after series of consultations was to rekindle our collective hope and lift the state beyond its current state of decay under the PDP.

Regardless, I am not oblivious of the fundamental fact that we all need a virile, united, cohesive and collaborative APC to bring about our desires to fruition. Not only do we need this, APC deserves every sacrifice, including personal interests, to arrive at the envisaged destination come February, 2016.

This is more so that both as individual leaders and as a party, the need to avoid the a situation of crisis that the PDP might inadvertently reap from cannot be over emphasised.

As a result, having carefully examined the circumstances that have trailed the Governorship primaries of our great party in Bayelsa state, I have come to the conclusion that pushing my Governorship ambition beyond this point carries alongside it some collateral consequences.

Succinctly, two options are available to me. Whereas I am confident that I have the required support of my admirers and supporters‎ as well as the needed backing of Bayelsans to govern them, the hurdles set on the way of this noble project are seemingly tempestuous and capable of overheating the APC in Bayelsa.

In another vein, the virtuous path to take is that virtuous one in which personal interest are sacrificed for the common good,whether for the APC or the state in general. This is the path I chose in the light of the prevailing circumstances. I therefore withdraw from the governorship primary contest.

This decision is taken in the interest of our party especially as we face the task of the common challenge‎ of unseating the PDP in the state come December 5.

I thank you all and God bless.
Signed:
Ndutimi Alaibe

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/29/timi-alaibe-withdraws-apc-governorship-primary-bayelsa

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by madridguy(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2015
I just hope this blogger will not end up like is counterpart that presently cooling himself for false publishing about Mrs Amosun.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by doublewisdom: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2015
He knows APC can not win in Bayelsa State. Why waste resources?

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by dejavski(m): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Wetin happen

1 Like

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Them don threaten am! grin grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Sure?
Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by ORACLE1975(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2015
I beg na which season b dis?

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by midolian(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2015
Sylva must have held his family members hostage shocked

Cc: southernbreeze

26 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by MrImole: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2015
Dem don deceive this man say him name appear on ministerial list.

Or maybe he should wait for local government election of his state.

24 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by wheredemdey: 7:11am On Sep 30, 2015
Lies...lies

Pls all sane bayelsans should ignore this information as it emanated from the devious sylva's team.

Its a ploy to confuse party delegates....Alaibe is still in the race and remains the man to beat as victory is assured.

I am speaking from the grapevine...kindly ignore this information as it is totally false.

1 Like

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by Babzrockman: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Nice move. It is a good example to other greedy politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by warrior01: 7:14am On Sep 30, 2015
Goodby loser. Bayelsa belongs to pdp and pdp belongs to bayelsa

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 30, 2015
APC will never win Bayelsa

They have destroyed people confidence during their primary

Group of Fools

20 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by wheredemdey: 7:17am On Sep 30, 2015
How on earth will a man of Alaibe's standing issue a press release of this magnitude on a baby blog??
Please check the. Link posted by the OP....the blogger is under the payroll of that cocaine addict timi sylva.

Alaibe is still in the race.

Nairalanders please use ur God given brain...this is false information and OP should be banned.....Alaibe will win APC primary election....he is the only one that can defeat PDP
Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by chrissbidi(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2015
I don't understand. Why did he withdraw?
Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by menix(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2015
When juju see Otumokpo News.

1 Like

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by LastSurvivor: 7:21am On Sep 30, 2015
Wise man! why wasting money on a fruitless adventure?
APC!! bunch of clowns..

16 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by IamPatriotic(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2015
Trust any blogger at your own risk, even Linda wey be their matron na reckless liar.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by ebosie11(f): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2015
IamPatriotic:
Trust any blogger at your own risk, even Linda wey be their matron na reckless liar.
Bros I dnt post unconfirmed news.That is me for u

1 Like

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by bonechamberlain(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2015
ok, better because even without withdrawal u will still loose.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by okoro4: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2015
Good for him
Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by drey076(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2015
Coward
Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by permsec: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Bayelsa belongs to PDP any other party contesting for the guber election is wasting its resources.

APC should try harder in Kogi state.

8 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Another fake blogger...I won't pity u this time..

Even the blind can see that timinipre silva is not marketable. He is a cocaine addict and he has a lot of cases with EFCC. He is lucky he is still walking free

Bayelsa is a PDP state and may remain so. The best shot APC can have is if they field timi alaibe as their candidate...
Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by stanech: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2015
Another Confused Party. APC

3 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by ki02020(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2015
wheredemdey:
How on earth will a man of Alaibe's standing issue a press release of this magnitude on a baby blog??
Please check the. Link posted by the OP....the blogger is under the payroll of that cocaine addict timi sylva.

Alaibe is still in the race.

Nairalanders please use ur God given brain...this is false information and OP should be banned.....Alaibe will win APC primary election....he is the only one that can defeat PDP

GOD bless you for that observation.....from what I watch and understant from the programme focus nigeria on AIT two men were interviewed one from PDP and another ramdom guy like from baryelsa they made it clear that alaibe is still in the race and ready for the fresh primary which he stand a better chance of winning
Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2015
I hope Oshomole will preside over the election?
Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by Emperortj93(m): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2015
Apc are gradually displaying to the whole world their incompetence and lack of potical knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by 4Kemzy(m): 8:47am On Sep 30, 2015
Apc are on a wild goose chase in Bayelsa. Bayelsa is synonymous with Pdp nothing more or less.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:54am On Sep 30, 2015
Bayelsa is the Mecca of PDP. APC is in it for a very long thing in Bayelsa
midolian:
Sylva must have held his family members hostage shocked

Cc: southernbreeze

2 Likes

Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by macolino(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2015
Fake news everywhere.
Re: Timi Alaibe Withdraws From APC Governorship Primary In Bayelsa by midolian(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Bayelsa is the Mecca of PDP. APC is in it for a very long thing in Bayelsa
we shall see! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" / Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) / Gbajabiamila: Obasanjo’s Government Implicated, Executed My Father-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.