Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Who Is Your Most Outstanding Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Your Most Outstanding Minister (410 Views)

FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Most Outstanding Minister by Kingspin(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
In-line with the current
transformation agenda, who's
your most outstanding Minister
of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria for the last two years.
As i removed my eye glasses, I was enabled to pick three
honourable Ministers;
1. Architecture Mike
Onolememen ( Minister of
Works). For his efforts to make
all the federal roads in Nigeria motorable.
2. Princess Stalla Oduah
Ogiemwonyi ( Minister of
Aviation ). For the recent
upgrade and reposition of the
aviation industry. 3. Ngozi Okonjo Iwaela
( Minister of Finance &
Coordinating Min. for the
Economy ). For her transparent
in the Nigeria's finances sector
and hospitable to foreigin investment.
Who top your list?
And why?

(1) (Reply)

OMG, Spiritualist Defrauds FCT Minister Bala Mohammed / Jonathan Sacks Minister Of Youth Development / I Support Local Govt Autonomy, If You Remove Education To State --engr Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.