Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,491 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers (23920 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: ‘independent Marketers Forced To Cut Down Price In Ekiti’ / FG Releases N388Billion To 17 States (See Full List) / FG Releases Detained IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Ogooluwa007(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
The federal government has begun to release to members of the Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria (IPMAN) trucks of petrol to offset about 7,000 of their loading tickets which they said had been outstanding at products depots in the country. IPMAN said in a statement from the Secretary of their Reconciliation/Interim Management Committee, Mr. Lawson Ngoa in Abuja that some of their have started loading products from some depots in Lagos.
It explained that the development was made possible by the intervention by the committee which was recently constituted by federal government to reunite them after years of leadership tussle.
Ngoa said that IPMAN controls over 80 per cent of the petroleum products retail outlets in the country but they were not getting the products from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) due to the internal leadership crises it had.
According to him, the committee has now taken steps to ensure that products are available at its retail outlets all over the country.
Ngoa in the statement thanked Nigerians for their patience and understanding with the government on the fuel scarcity.

www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/04/10/scarcity-fg-releases-7000-outstanding-petrol-loading-tickets-of-independent-marketers/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by GudluckIBB(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
The crIses has been on for years O! Past governments overlooked it

Now the Man they called "dullard" had come to resolve it.

Even their Phd ineffectual buffon couldn't resolve it.

We are watching !!
Sai pmb

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by LadyExcellency: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Is IPMAN no longer a corrupt syndicate and subsidy fraudsters?

At last, CBN agrees to give them forex which I learnt was exclusively reserved for Dangote Refinery and Offshore companies abroad.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by LadyExcellency: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb

You're among the reasons why intelligent Nairalanders are leaving.

Are you sure you read the article? On a second guess, is comprehension your problem?

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by GudluckIBB(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Are you sure you read the article? On a second guess, is comprehension your problem?

E pain am!

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Mack3N: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb
Are you reading at gun-point?
Read before commenting,not the otherway round!

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb

oga are you OK sir?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by IOAGEM: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fuel Scarcity Conundrum: Mistakes of Yesteryears -
1.Saudi Arabia with a population of 26m has 16 functional refineries, to commission another 2 of 400,000 barrel each per day capacity in 2016
2. The U.S State of California alone has 26, Texas has 19 refineries
3. Whereas Singapore with a population of 5.6million people has 3 refineries with combine refining capacity 1.3m bp/d;
4. Nigeria has 3 or 4 (non functional refineries) built in the 70s & early 80s...now obsolete...16 years of oil boom we didn't add even ONE.
5. We did not invest in our downstream sector, but handed out importation licenses to cronies & acolytes. Today we are paying the price
6. We are paying the price of our past profligacy, irresponsibility in governance and blind leadership.
8. For instance, Egbin power plant was valued at $1.2 billion. A German electricity company bidded but GEJ sold it to Sahara Energy at $470m.
9. Sahara had no previous records on power plant aside importation of petrol but we handed them our LARGEST thermal plant..
10. Easier to cry today but whatever problems we see today was created yesterday with the active connivance of all of us...
11. Active connivance in the sense that we all kept quiet & looked away... Our day just dey break?
12. I am not exonerating the FG of blame, but laying the facts as they are... While you have the right to be angry, pls be angry with sense.
13. Change will come but it will not come overnight... A lot of mess was made either out of omission or commission, change will take a while
14. I am laying these facts out and I challenge anybody with contrary facts to bring it.
15. I am doing this because I feel the pain and agony we are going thru and I feel the collective hurt but we must understand why we are here.
16. I pray that the present FG will have the courage and conviction to right so many of the ills of the past. Our future depends on it.
17. May Nigeria be great again & may our collective suffering spur us to a greater sense of true nationhood. Nigeria shall rise again!!!
God bless us!

269 Likes 51 Shares

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Montaque(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
ok
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by duduade: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
IOAGEM:
1.Saudi Arabia with a population of 26m has 16 functional refineries, to commission another 2 of 400,000 barrel each per day capacity in 2016
3. Whereas Singapore with a population of 5.6million people has 3 refineries with combine refining capacity 1.3m bp/d;
4. Nigeria has 3 or 4 (non functional refineries) built in the 70s & early 80s...now obsolete...16 years of oil boom we didn't add even ONE.
5. We did not invest in our downstream sector, but handed out importation licenses to cronies & acolytes. Today we are paying the price
6. We are paying the price of our past profligacy, irresponsibility in governance and blind leadership.
8. For instance, Egbin power plant was valued at $1.2 billion. A German electricity company bidded but GEJ sold it to Sahara Energy at $470m.
9. Sahara had no previous records on power plant aside importation of petrol but we handed them our LARGEST thermal plant..
10. Easier to cry today but whatever problems we see today was created yesterday with the active connivance of all of us...
11. Active connivance in the sense that we all kept quiet & looked away... Our day just dey break?
12. I am not exonerating the FG of blame, but laying the facts as they are... While you have the right to be angry, pls be angry with sense.
13. Change will come but it will not come overnight... A lot of mess was made either out of omission or commission, change will take a while
14. I am laying these facts out and I challenge anybody with contrary facts to bring it.
15. I am doing this because I feel the pain and agony we are going thru and I feel the collective hurt but we must understand why we are here.
16. I pray that the present FG will have the courage and conviction to right so many of the ills of the past. Our future depends on it.
17. May Nigeria be great again & may our collective suffering spur us to a greater sense of true nationhood. Nigeria shall rise again!!!
God bless us!

Your head dey there..

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by IrradiatoR: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
God please use this to grant us succour. . .
it has not been easy with Nigerians of late. .
God please!!!

4 Likes

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by IrradiatoR: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Anything and Everything legal that can ease the present predicament of Nigerians should be encouraged. . .

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by ejamahrandy: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
thank God o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by kinziking(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
7,000 on paper

1 Like

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by daniska3yaro(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Danubanzu
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by rawtouch: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Toh welcome development
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Willybos(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb
nice comment my bros!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by bettercreature(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
IOAGEM:
God bless us!
No source? Your head no dey there

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by odinese(m): 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
[[size=16pt]on my own contribution is that [/size]

The federal government is not a developed country in the morning so far so good when she was hospitalized saying she was tired from work and school work done today and tomorrow is my experience with the family and friends who are Yoruba and igbo and you can say all that matters to me thou shalt not really sure what to do with the family and friends who are traveling by the overrated thought of the president peed in other to formally finalized the indipicuent.
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by helphelp: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
FG though

3 Likes

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by grandstar(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
IOAGEM:
17. May Nigeria be great again & may our collective suffering spur us to a greater sense of true nationhood. Nigeria shall r again!!!
God bless us!
.Utter nonsense..

4 Likes

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Obibrows: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb

He is a dullard, period! My car is sleeping in a Mobil filling station in Madalla, Niger State and I am in Abuja right now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by daniska3yaro(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
LadyExcellency:

I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by eagleonearth(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
When baba has been in d kitchen cooking, wailers said he got no plans. Wailers remember to show gratitude to buhari when pms sells at pump price shortly.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by missionmex(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
GudluckIBB:

We are watching !!
Sai pmb
I will only take ur comment serious when we began to see pms in the stations.
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Obibrows: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Is IPMAN no longer a corrupt syndicate and subsidy fraudsters? They are bringing back our corruption

At last, CBN agrees to give them forex which I learnt was exclusively reserved for Dangote Refinery and Offshore companies abroad.

Dangote company will own Nigeria soon

6 Likes

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
IOAGEM:
God bless us!

People like you re admired... nice

11 Likes

Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by seunny4lif(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ok
I'm driving now
Will comment later
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Nairadays: 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Forward thinking government.
God bless Nigeria
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Emu4life(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
k
Re: FG Releases 7,000 Outstanding Petrol Loading Tickets Of Independent Marketers by Flexherbal(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
A very good move.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency / Tein T.S Jack Rich(con) Says No Plan To Dump APC, Says Rumours "Patent Falsehood / Buhari Regretted Some Of His Decisions As President – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.