Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,934 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:01 PM

National Open University Nigeria (noun). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Nigeria (noun). (587 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Nigeria (noun). by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Please does any body have info abt the national open university nigeria(noun), i want 2 knw accredited, and regonised they are in nigeria. How viable is thier result in the labour market?, does both goverment and private compainies accept thier result with out discrimination. And finally has any of their past graduatin student gone for nysc. Please i jst need all dis information. Before i purchase d form.
Re: National Open University Nigeria (noun). by spenca: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
I AM A STUDENT OF THE NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA. I AM STUDYING INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY.

WHAT INFO DO U NEED FEEL FREE TO ASK ME.

IF U WANT TO APPLY, GO TO OCEANIC OR ZENITH BANK TO PURCHASE UR APPLICATION FORM. 5000 NAIRA ONLY.

GO TO THE SCHOOL WITH THE ETRANZACT COMFIRMATION AND TH BANK TELLER TO COLLECT UR PINCODE AND AFTER THAT U CAN GO ONLINE TO FILL UR FORM FOR ADMISSION.

call 08175458193 for more details
Re: National Open University Nigeria (noun). by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
spenca: They have a forum here already ,why dont you go there and seek that which you need
thanks bro , i hv already done dat.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Why ASUU Must NOT Call Off Itsstrike / Thread For Biology Students Both Undergraduates And Aspirant! / ASUU Strike: ANC Gives FG Seven-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.